Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

charliefinance.bnb
coinmarketcalindia.eth
arbspsceiddominregister.arb

This is one of the most important thing for the community to share their idea viwa voting

Thank you for the proposal team

• anvilart.bnb
  • AnvilArt
  • Help with voting and community support
  • More Airdop Campange
  • KYC for delegate
1 Like
  • *spacerole.bnb

• *I think in the future this domain can be used in several ways / to access projects not only to be traded on the market

• *for now I try to refer to members and explain the functions and things that can be obtained and really hope that in the future there will be other features or functions on using or accessing this domain

• testnet users
      I am active in the discord society
      i tried all test networks
      participate retroactive
      I am also a game tester and trading competition testnet or mainnet
      and My expertise is in art editing

gerdoo365nft.bnb
I think itā€™s amazing and unique
Help with voting and community support
Iā€™m a newbie in WEB3 but can be a Testnet

2 Likes

Reynaldi.bnb
Reynaldi.arb
Awesome project and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project

1 Like

ā€¢ Satyam.bnb/arbo1.arb

ā€¢ I plan on Helping out by being an active
community member
ā€¢ I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend
Development skill. Iā€™m a fast learner and Iā€™m
willing to work with
any tools available
ā€¢ Reactjs Developer
ā€¢ 7 months Discord Mod Experience.

1 Like

ā˜…holend.bnb

ā˜…N/A

ā˜…They are doing very good quality work. They will do much better in future

ā˜…I am telling my friends about it and interested

ā˜…Web3 will make the coming days easier. I believe it.I am a developer.

• devilman.bnb
  • Itā€™ll create a decentralized, transparent, and self-governing organization.
  • By actively participating in voting proposals and helping SPACE ID community.
  • Iā€™m in web3 world since last 2 years, also Iā€™m a active proposal voter in other communities.

umarsoomro007.bnb
I anticipate Assisting by being a functioning local area part
Iā€™m a web3 fan with Frontend Improvement expertise. Iā€™m a quick student and Iā€™m willing to work with any instruments accessible
*Reactjs Designer
*Analyst
*5 months Disunity Mod Experience

my name id is
1.mamak.bnb
2.I believe the launch of the Space ID DAO is essential to give the community the much needed powe in the blockchain today.
3.I would to share my expertise of SPACE ID and help with voting and community support.
4,Testnets,ambassador,I am a fast learner

• elseverseworld
    .bnb

Space Id This Is Really fantastic & Amazing project. I am very happy to become a part of this event.

• In web 3.0, spaceidā€™s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!

• Iā€™m willing to make a contribution based on your needs

• Freelancer work in all aspects of investment
    I have been working as a freelancer for about 5~6 years

• aingmacan.bnb

• very perfect will work if together

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering :
    make articles about SPACE ID regionally and globally, help fellow members establish good relationships, help promote SPACE ID for project progress

• become a moderator in several WEB3 projects, ambassador and have knowledge about WEB3 and will always learn more and more

alamins.arb

Dak is very innovative idea.its strength only community.

I am very new to this field.
Hopefully in future I will also contribute my expertise to strengthen this technology.

Iā€™m very interested to the participate space id dao governance delegate. Space id is very strong and biggest project.

I am digikalai.bnb
I think that Space Id is a amazing project that make the connection more easier than past.
we should buy more ids and work with them in different blockchains to help space id.
I am a web designer but I donā€™t have enough information about web3.

• muruganv.bnb
  • Decentralization
    *Python Programmer
  • Created DApps using Figment

0xilham.bnb
chace.arb
i will use and support spaceid
im a miner

1. hwangseokha.bnb / hwangseokha.arb
  2. A name that can represent me in the crypto world
  3. I will actively respond to the article and always provide ideas.
  4. It currently operates a Telegram information room. Iā€™ve already written a few posts about the SPACE ID.
  • *My .bnb / .arb name: tubex.bnb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: a great community with a lot of interesting task for people like me
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: buy domain and hold
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: nfts and airdrop

ā€¢imagesbazaar.bnb
ā€¢itā€™s amazing project. I totally love it.
ā€¢ I am always with this community. And I am always telling peopleā€™s about your project.
ā€¢ I am a student. WEB 3 skill is still small. Keep learning about it everyday.

binancefog.bnb

Space id is good project.Overall it can achieves itā€™s goal easily by doing regular basis work.

I already bought their product and give community support.

I have more than 2 years exprice amout web3.