Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

ryousefzadeh.bnb
SPACE ID DAO compensates the projects community needs for transparency as well as helps them to be enough fair and objective.
i would like to company with SPACE ID DAO as a delegate and as a member of it’s huge community.
i’m a new attendant and try to learn more and more about web3.

khanjk.bnb

this project good and hear teme very strong…
and this token meby next BTC…

airdroparena.arb

the airdrop-based project, The website is not completed
I have no skills in making websites but I have ideas, that help me to build

https://sreedhinms5.wixsite.com/airdroparena

AIRDROP REVOLUTION

rafati.bnb
I think it will be an amazing DAO
I will share my expertise of SPACE ID and help with community support
I have 1 years experience in WEB3 Defi and Crypto

1. My .bnb name: atlantics.bnb
    My arb name: atlantics.arb
  2. My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: A big step to decentralization and respect to community
  3. Testnest, new in web3, Researcher

Maxine.bnb

Its an excellent idea, and im sure the DAO will be one of the most successful and recognised ones among the space. And we’ll be there with them all the way.

I will make sure to participate in any events, and anything brought up. Being active in overall activities and giving them my full attention and time.

Ive been part of web3 for quite some time now, I’ve known many people and made connections. I believe with it, many things will be able to be achieved. So I’ve enough experience.

My Domain: bitcoinindonesia.bnb

from the user interface, I think it is very easy to understand and the use of colours is also interesting.
but there are some things that are disturbing such as the placement of elements that are not in place and the use of very bad fonts, therefore it seems that it would be more interesting if it was improved by using fonts that fit the theme and the use of elements that fit the place.

my name id = beh1369
space id is very good because it is free and it is a great idea.
More projects make us more involved.

I got good ideas from space id for my work :sweat_smile: and it makes me feel safe. :green_heart:

cartwheelgalaxy.bnb
incredibleindia.ard

proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by decision of all of us, as we all will like

whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decison, then will vote on it and give our opinion.

devloper

1.ajeshvm.bnb

2.space.id excellent domain service in the
future.
3. Help with voting and community support and
use domain and hold tokens.
4.Skills in web3 are still small - achievements,
testnet

My .arb name is Franko1.arb

I see SPACE ID DAO being one of the most anticipated projects.

I will continue to contribute to space id by always supporting the project.
I have experienced the downs and ups of the crypto space.

00667.bnb

Its a DAO which helps the project community to be transparent and fair with clear objective.

I would like to support information, answer questions of the fellow community members.

Researcher/community

sadface.bnb
My view is top secret
I will contribute somehow
Very skilled WEB3

spaceid2020.bnb
Decentralization, Publicity
im programmer
testnets,

bainencbnb.bnb

Decentralization & universal name service is very good
Universal identification of resources can help dApps achieve much better interoperability and flexibility. Your SPACE ID will be more than just a name, it is also your multi-chain identity in the metaverse: trade cryptos, lend tokens, mint NFTs, and buy tickets or even homes in the future highly decentralized world easier by using only one Id

amirsubzero.bnb
looking great
teach us
just beginin

Karoahmadi.bnb
community is quite important for the sustainability of a project. very impressive approach would like to help promote for more awareness through thread writing, articles and design have extensive experience and skills in web3, including developing applications, writing smart …

Ballman.bnb
Playzap.bnb
Ballman.arb
… Participate all ongoing activities
…Cumunity bulid and help with voting and support
… Be a part of web3, testnet and all kind of

tuanvnc.bnb
Sustainable development
experience
none

• zaribayat.bnb
  • It’s so good.
  • Help with voting and community support
  • I have been participating in multichain’s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place. I am an investor and have a strong vision on domain name market.