Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• cryptobuzz.bnb
  • It help project to be Decentralised and transparent with taking maximum advantage of digital identity
  • Participate in community discussion and giving feedback to improve proposal! Expecting it would raise huge awareness for necessity of Digital ID in WEB3 space and help it grow in mainstream!
  • I have exposure to DEX and Wallets, active participation in many testnets, also very much familiar to DeFi and NFTs on ETH & SOL ecosystem!

thefirstdate.bnb
Decentralization and Publicity. DAO must be voted by all community, ‘trust’ we need.
Tester, achievements

My name is is:- 765776.bnb
My goal is to help to make this top 5 project.

I can help by giving my valuable time to the new people who are not aware about space I’d dao

Overall my web3 experience are just ok

lovespeed.bnb
space id doing the good dao and platform in web 3.
i really miss the season 1 that i enter the season 2 really excited good community.
NFT collector and artist

Name :starboyy.bnb
The project is so good and i will give my 100 percent to make this project successful

1. Space Id - bordello.bnb
  2. Space I’d dao helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common voice of participants in this project.
  3. I will do my best to grow up this project on all social media platforms.
  4. I’m a crypto enthusiastic, I’m in crypto since 2020, but still learning new things everyday, I love web3, crypto and defi. I have 5 months of experience, how to handle community members and maintain a good environment in the community.

1 - 13013.bnb
2 - It’s amazing domain and community is very active and helping.
3 - Doing activity on social and interacting with social accounts.
4 - I like web3 project and their future is also bright i am supporting this project to be better in future

1/ hong10.arb
2/ I think it’s on the right track, good community
3/ I think Space ID should have an Airdrop for those who contribute
4/ I have been using Web3 platform

The name that you can use is
metaspace.bnb/abrunmeta.arb

The domain service is a great service

Iam english teacher and i can promote you in my own country
I can contribute based on your suggestion

Website, seo, translation, social media, graphic design

• joyashree99.bnb

• Decentralisation

• Helping out by being an active community member.

• Crypto Analyst, Participate in active event, Manage trading group.

1 Like

SPACE ID: lordhitman.bnb

Twitter: @ytba_wam
Discord: Baron Hitman#7025
Delegator, Testnet, airdrop
DAO, good community let’s go fam

binancescam.bnb
SpaceID DAO will be the best DAO
I always follow spaceID DAO’s AMAs

1. bazil1o.arb
  2. People should have their ID, their personal opinion, and contribution to the crypto world.
  3. I have been in the crypto world for about 2 years now. I am attentive and smart with the choice of worthy projects and worthy ideas. I can qualitatively choose direction and movement not only for myself but also for people who move with me.
  4. I am an ambassador, moderator, and mod chat, in several projects. I am also an experienced tester and spot trader.

mozammelraaz.bnb

Good and Beautiful Project, Team Working Process better,

I love This Project

kiekue. bnb
Help with voting and community support
Skills on web3 are still small. But I’m a quick learner

Satyam.bnb
• Overview

A brief summary of the proposal and its main objective.

Purpose

© Explain why the proposal is important for the DAO community and what it

aims to achieve.

• Scope

© Describe the areas, features, or functionalities that the proposal covers or affects.

Implementation © Outline the major steps required to execute the proposal, including any necessary resources and tools.

• Timeline

• Provide an estimated schedule for the proposal’s implementation, including key milestones and deadlines.

Budget

© Estimate the total cost of implementing the proposal, along with a detailed breakdown of expenses.

Expected Outcomes © Highlight the positive outcomes or advantages that the proposal is expected to bring to the DAO community.

If any, highlight any or risks associated

• facecam.bnb
  • James
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill.
1 Like
  • shounenjump.bnb
  • web3
  • marketting
  • node testnet

0xbads.bnb

Giving community power to decide the future of the project
Improving and reviewing all the proposals that will be good for community
NFT degen also being Defi learners since 2019

• sam1983.bnb
  • Building a decentralized structure for web3 activities
  • First is the stage of monitoring the process of bringing space ID protocol to web3, exploring the benefits, interesting aspects, suitability, and scaling for the community.
  • Various web3 platforms and metaverses have been used to experiment and experience different roles during the testnet phase.