Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

1. sinafr.bnb
  2. I found SPACEID strategies and projects great and worth learning.
  3. help and support newbies to learn about the project.
  4. I am very interested in web3 tech, a fast learner and I can help and support other people to get familiar with the project.
  • airdropverse.bnb

• SpaceID DAO Best part is to increase transparency and efficiency through blockchain technology, Where members can change the Organization Policies through voting.

• Would like to Support with my Crypto enthusiastic Community and Promoting

• More than 3 years of Experience, Content Creator, Community Manager, Professional Traders

Messi.bnb
I like the idea of space Id Dao. Giving the power of decision-making to the hands of active community members and ID token holders.

I can contribute to helping other community members on Discord wherever possible. I’m also making a team so I can help everyone

I am in Crypto recently 2but still learning new things every day now. Web 3, Defi, and Crypto are of my interest. I do not have much experience in building dApps but I am very active in the web3 space. I do contribute on Discord servers as much as I

My domain is: lucky9999.arb
Space ID DAO is a good way for the project Space ID because DAO will prove the strength and power of the community. So that will develop and connect the community together. I will spend all my time to analyst and casting my vote on all proposals in SPACE ID DAO. SPACE ID needs to make some moves like organising games or events to connect the community even more.

• *moondreamer.bnb
  • *Making SPace ID transparent, fair
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:*By voting /delivering my feedbacks on changes or updates
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:*Resercher
1 Like

zakashaz.bnb
SPACE ID DAO is the nice project community
Help with voting and community support
Researcher/community

Your .bnb / .arb name:
bloodknight.bnb
bloodknight.arb
huyetkysi.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
Dao has more benefits, puts the rights of token holders
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
The ID coin should have more uses like staking
Increased security for users
Burn the amount of Id tokens to increase the value of the community
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I have trade 2 year, win some airdrop like arbitrium, aptos, uniwahle…

dtc97.bnb
build conmunity
lock more TVL
Web3 is good

cryptotomb.bnb
Give much more participation to the community in decisions
Disseminate, publicize, invite
Testnet and Web3

1. redchief.bnb
  2. I think overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is massage with great future and great initiative.
    3.I can contribute to SPACE ID by delegating tokens as much as I can .
    4.I am 6months old in web 3 but investing in crypto since 2020.

Coitus.bnb

I think the team is doing their best if we see the volume, it is only increasing day by day. and more and more people are joining us. also, I think by providing the participants with the power of governance the trust in the community is only going to increase.

I am thinking of an idea how about the space id team develop some type of web3 email tool and that with the help of domain one would be able to send and receive emails that would be very nice. also, as i am a full stack developer so I can communicate at any front with frontend, backend anything that team requires my support on

as i mentioned above i am a MERN stake full stake dev with more than 2 yrs of experience in this field

ganeshgouda.bnb
ganeshgouda.arb

I will participate in voting
Investing and promoting

• Rahele.bnb

• I like your idea , I think that is very useful for active community members and ID token holders

• I will invite new people to this community

• I’m programmer, web developer

• bchainsystem.bnb

• A fair space for everyone

• I try to contribute to the community with my abilities.

1- .bnb name : 0xbayrif.bnb
2- My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO : I am very positive about the goals of SPACE ID DAO, Space Id DAO really helps in building the blockchain.
I used to use address 0x now to send and receive only need to use space id name .bnb or .arb.
I hope space can expand its project to many networks
3- How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering : maybe i can help with voting and holder token ID
4- Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills : I often do tests to web3 websites like test all features and found some bugs in their website, and I also do feedback if something is wrong on their network or website

786-92.bnb
I think Space id has doing something new in crypto Industry
I Will hold token and share it’s domain benifit (attach with wallet) to my friend.

I’m in crypto since 2017 and I see many historic moments in crypto.
And now i have 10k $ by crypto.

1)Kunal.bnb

2)Space id dao is nice step for upcoming events for community

1. I help to share with my close friends to join
    And I’m web developer i can help if there need my need

4)my web3 experience is perfect over a time and my main focus is to help everyone and give knowledge about web3 to everyone.

• 98644.bnb
  • Decentralization, promote web3 to community
  • Promote Space id web3 domains to social media
  • Web3 Developer, Web3 Learner

My Name :- gatebnb.bnb
I am a Airdroper
:rocket: I believe this is a faithful project. This project have a lot’s of attractions so hopefully it will be successfully going to the moon as soon as possible.

molavi.bnb
i think spaceID team is good and run good project
i can help by engage in community and help others and new members
I try many testnet and mainnet in projects , try test new web3 project by risk managment