Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

zoidpay.bnb
community support
im active community member

My name bishumo.bnb / bishumo.arb

I am an enthusiast of the Crypto world and I join the solution of needs with the implementation of SPACE ID DAO

I am a beginner and hope to learn as much as I can in web3:

• rubies.bnb
  • According to friends, a decentralized organization that provides security for maintaining digital identity .
  • I can participate in community discussions and help in the design department and also help new users.
  • Acquaintance with areas such as DeFi and NFT where I have achieved success and experience and I try to help new users.

1/zro272.arb
2/I think its on the right track
3/I think Space ID should have an airdrop for those who contribute alot to the ecosystem
4/I have been using Web3 platforms regulary for the past 2 years

1 Like

mehrzadddd88.bnb / mehrzadrastgar.arb
its amizing
I think you are perfect
I work in testnets & deploying smart contract

1 Like
  • shanora.bnb
  • community is quite important for the sustainability of a project. very impressive approach
  • would like to help promote for more awareness through thread writing, articles and design
  • work with a crypto exchange company (www.celloux.com) as a technical analyst and designer

my name is tiendung2601.arb
I am a lecturer
I think vote Dao help anyone go together in active community members.
My experience is trader

• seapad.bnb

• Space ID DAO helps people to vote transparently and take their stand.

• By providing true information of related quarie of community and help to resolve.

• I have good knowledge in web3 , I have Twitter and telegram channel , where I share information about web3

lidaarzaghi.bnb
Desentralization, publicity, participation
I will make a contribution based on your needs.
testnets, and a learner in web3.

• mastrubation.bnb

• Empower the community to govern space-related decentralized apps/services.

• Engage with the community, propose and support improvement proposals, use project management, data analysis, and web development skills.

• 3 years in DeFi and NFTs,developed smart contracts

• wondo.bnb
  • I plan to Help by being an active member of the community
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Skills on web3 are still small and still need a lot to learn

nikaabdolahi.bnb
SPACE ID provides a 3-domain and one-step identity web platform. You can easily manage different things with one SPACE domain, which eliminates the need to use different products for different domains.

The activity of SPACE ID 2.0 is based on these four: discovery, registration, investment and management
SPACE ID aims to simplify Web 3 services by using an SDK to help build DApps. This saves developers time as they don’t have to work with multiple protocols and deal with blockchain incompatibility issues.

This vision is realized by adding a versatile API on top of the SDK, allowing current and future partners to seamlessly integrate their web3 services with their Web3 Name SDK.

rohits.bnb
224488.arb

• Decentralization, Participation all upcoming and ongoing activities
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Web3, TestNet, all kind of
  • punkscan.arb / underworld32.bnb
  • Descentralización, Participación, Publicidad
  • I feel that more dissemination is needed, that everyone knows about space id, without a doubt it is a great project
  • systems engineer, software developer, graphic designer with extensive experience
1 Like
  • royaafeyz.bnb
  • SPACE ID Suitable space to vote and support new achievements
  • programming , data analysis
  • testing, Web3 , TestNet
1 Like
  • skywalker.bnb
  • my view of space id dao: I think this is what it called decentralization and absolutely transparency, and this would make space id more robust in the future as well.
  • I would share, test, and feedback to make space id better.
  • since 2021 in crypto, experienced in many blockchain as a testnet users / I am working as DevOps engineer.

My space id is f1-44.bnb
My opnion is anything stand as community decision wil be more transparent and giving right to people wol make people to trust the project …
My pexperience is 5 yesrs in this crypto industry as developer and supporting cpmmunity and voting.
Eperiencd in coding 3+years+ testnet user

1. Your .bnb / .arb name: stevejff.arb
  2. Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: a strong community and have significant influence on blockchain world.
  3. How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: * Help with voting and community support
  4. Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Moderator, Tester
  • Your .bnb / .arb name: trungquoc.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: space of value, value increase (mint, trade domain and domain charge wallet address)
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: the wallet for domain and increase useful of $ID
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: testnets, etc…

9001p.bnb

Space ID DAO helps people to vote transparently and take their stand.

By providing true information of related quarie of community and help to resolve.

I have Twitter and telegram channel , where I share information about web3