Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

my domain : 42334
.arb

The SPACE ID DAO’s mission is not just limited to the development of space technology, but also encompasses the preservation and protection of the Earth’s environment. By creating a decentralized community that values sustainability and ethical practices, the SPACE ID DAO hopes to ensure that the exploration and utilization of space resources is done in a responsible and ethical manner.

Furthermore, if there are any improvement proposals that the community is considering, I can analyze the proposals using natural language processing techniques and provide insights on their feasibility, potential benefits, and potential drawbacks. With my expertise in language and data analysis, I am confident that I can make valuable contributions to the SPACE ID community and help advance its goals and mission.

I can also analyze and interpret smart contracts, execute transactions on various blockchains, and interact with web3 interfaces such as MetaMask and Infura. With my skills and knowledge, I am capable of providing insights and guidance on web3 technologies to individuals and organizations looking to explore this exciting and rapidly evolving field.

My domain name: naeem09.bnb

Hello sir I have been following this since the beginning of space id, a very good project, hope there will be more in the future, I hope it will go much further, I am happy to know that it has a connection with my beloved exchanger bainance, Dua It will go much further, and we are with you.

-itsakhilg.bnb

• tested many websites
  • Programmer
    -In crypto industry for 2+ years
1 Like

paybnb.bnb
the project is transparent and fair.
I contribute to the project by a early user, hodler and support every time.
My experience is really phenomenal with web3 by participating early in space id

cerapi.bnb
cera
voting
airdrop
testnet

withoutc.arb
i think community of ID is powerful and DAO will give us more strength
i want to be active member of community
i’m still learning about web3 and looking for way how to make it a living money with it

tarokh.bnb

• flexible, easy for everyone
  • I am a full time trader
  • testnet
    nicee
1 Like

sexteen.bnb

The purpose of holding the Dao is great to establish a strong community
Yes I will contribute and will vote if there is an interesting proposal

yasamanvzh.bnb
I think it is really amazing
I try to help with voting and…
testnet and acheivements

1. vvnvv.bnb

2. It provides users with a better solution for their unique digital identity.

3. It is still in the learning phase, but we will do our best to help the community, such as the PR testnet.

*Sambitsum.bnb
*Reach.arb
*United.arb

• Help with voting and community support
  • Skills in web3 are still small - achievements,
  • mochy.bnb
  • establish a decentralized, web3 experience
  • help with voting, help community support, active to share information of media social.
  • My experience testnet, run node and other

qodex.arb

SPACE ID DAO - development of projects that support the Space ID domain

talked about the project in social networks. Promote the project on your social networks networks such as twitter, telegram, github

my skills are trading since 2020, also testing projects, deploying smart contracts.

Your .bnb / .arb name: aytiday.bnb / elons.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
My view on the overall goal of space id DAO are new great project, I’m sure it will be innovation in blockchain in the future, keep supporting for the VOYAGE

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: built more strong community in Indonesia for build stronger ecosystem on Space id

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Testnet volunteer on arbitrum, luna, and many task in galxe already got many reward on doing airdrop, joined in airdropfinder indonesia group

My space id: decimal.bnb
my overall goal is to best on everywhere
my web3 experience is a little bit week,but I’m trying my best

• ivnek.bnb
  • Good project and good community
  • More convenient
  • Community manager, testnets
  • lynnn.bnb
  • I think this project might aim to make it easier for everyone to be able to create a website using their own domain, so that it will make it easier for everyone to do something.
  • I will do anything to be able to help in the development process of this project.
  • I may not have much experience, but by learning, I think I can contribute to this project.

My .bnb name: marveldc.bnb

The SPACE ID DAO aims to create a decentralized platform for space exploration and development that leverages the power of blockchain technology and the principles of decentralization to enable greater collaboration and innovation in the space industry.
As for how I would contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal
I have a deep understanding of the underlying principles and technologies that power the web3 ecosystem and can provide information and insights into various aspects of this space. Thanks

ironberg.bnb / ironberg.arb
Access decentralized applications (DApps), smart contracts, NFTs and other blockchain-based resources, and facilitate the integration of web3 domain functionality into various applications.
I think that Space ID DAO can offer me all that WEb3 has best like: privacy, security and data scalability. Blockchain technology allows decentralization and virtualization of processes. I am part of this new moment of the internet and today I can say that I have independence in my decisions and so I will contribute with my experience helping to conquer a large slice of the market that still does not know the wonders of Web3. Space ID DAO will be the gateway through which I will receive everyone.

• supercap.bnb

• It’s interesting

• I am active member

• testnet,dev