Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

1. daudau8219.bnb
  2. spaceid is a great web3 platform
  3. develop even better
  4. Al design, CM
  • 8686tk.bnb
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available
    *Reactjs Developer
    *7 months Discord Mod Experience.

elhamsadr .bnb
SpaceId is building a universal name service network which is very amazing
I am web3 and new technology enthusiast and I will try to learn more and build my community better

name: nahid897.bnb

Space id is a very good and strong project. I would love to be part of Space id.

I can contribute by anyhow.

I’m new at web3. but I’m try to learn about it. And already khown some benefits of web3.

cryptokyw.bnb
bsc chain best dao community
Incinerate, airdrop, and reinvest by carrying out various projects
bnbdomain, ethdomain, defi, dex trade, zap loan

1.ghazalehm79.bnb
2.I think its unique
3.holder token
4. testnest , skills in Web3 is great

1. cucai88.bnb
  2. 01026789.arb
  3. I think it will be a splendid DAO
  4. I would to share my experiences of SPACE ID
  5. I have three years experience in WEB3
  6. I am also student of National University

Hello. May I submit data
• my Id kioscrypto.bnb
• my view overall: make good support and communication in forum and space ID project
• support group Space ID, help new member, invite and share to other communities, follow project if need testnet or mainnet test.
• web3 experience, follow project, do testnet , try new feature, following validator and delegator. Testnet project. Minting token, minting NFT,

• royaafeyz.bnb
  • SPACE ID Suitable space to vote and support new achievements
  • programming , data analysis
  • testing, Web3 , TestNet

mohsin.bnb

It was an amazing experience invested in Space ID the way their management is performing and the way it’s growing day by day in all exchanges and I really appreciate airdrop given by Space ID.

After watching and observing the performance of Space ID I’m willing to invest further in Space ID.

Crypto learner

imztitus.bnb

Space Id really amazing project. I hope this project will be top 10 project in the crypto industry. And also Space ID will bring big airdrop in the future.

• babysharkdodo.bnb
  • I find SPACE ID DAO’s community building strategy and projects great and worth learning. In addition, web3 technology is also very cool
  • supporting newbies and learning new information on the project and learning is very necessary
  • I have 3 years experience in the crypto market and am very interested in learning about new technology. and Web3 technology is a very cool thing

Wilted.bnb

One of the most important project. I hope this project will be successful in future. Thanks to the team for presenting this great opportunity to us.

My domain: shirts.arb
In near future: I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
Can help to improve UX/UI, i’m a tester also.
testnets, trader, NFT holder

• space00.bnb
  • flexible, easy for everyone
  • I am a full time trader
  • testnet

amirr2407.bnb
SPACE ID improve the level of fairness, objectiveness and transparency of the project.
By inviting more and more people to this community and accomplishing projects.
Testnet, research

1 Like

-trippey.bnb
-I found it interesting
-Help with voting and community support
-testnets . ambassador

1 Like
  1. nftchaincz.bnb
  2. flexible, easy for everyone
  3. I see the current community is fine
  4. testnet, community, cm
1 Like

Your .bnb / .arb name: top20.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
Great goal for the future of crypto world
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Marketing and sharing about the DAO
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Testnets tester and contribute in early stage of projects.

• magnificoo94
  • i just adore the concept of allowing users to build their own brand across multiple ecosystems in simplistic and verifiable way
  • To partciapet in governance votes and to an active member in this amazing community
  • Bridges and Dex power user & active suer on 7 chains , nothing for now but i hope i’ll be able to get some in the future / Energetic