Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

My name ID: chrislicht.bnb

My view on the SPACE ID DAO entails the fact that it’s by the community, of the community and for the community and therefore has the best interest of the community in place.

I am good at organising people, attending to questions about a project, and most importantly keeping the forum clean of spam

My skills encapsulates Community Moderation.

1. hoseinshirkhani.bnb
  2. Participation, Publicity
  3. help with voting and community support
  4. testnets, Skills in web3 are still small - achievements

*Your .bnb / .arb name:
vitalik1.bnb/400004.arb
*Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
Over time, it has been proven that the value of the domain and the project become valuable, and the Space ID domain is no exception.
*How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
1-Creating a project-specific wallet and creating high security (Authenticator) to compete with other wallets such as Metamask.
2-Encouraging followers and donating identification coins to encourage and support the project
*Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I am currently working in artificial intelligence technology and need more experience

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: corpseinhell.bnb *
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The most promising and outstanding domain service for the future in web 3.0 is the domain owned by spaceid. *
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: since 2020 in crypto - research

my id mohamedali.bnb
I will be of great help in choosing the projects to vote on and I will always choose the best ones because we need to bring reliable and well-structured projects to web3 so I will do my best and also I want to learn more about the projects and the id space and a great opportunity to help everyone

35799.bnb
I Think In web 3.0 SpaceID is a promising domain name service that will explode in the future
Perspectives I would like to contribute to the Space ID community
I think you guys should develop a bigger community
I am a tester and trader for 3 years .

• amirkh.bnb
• I see a bright future ahead for this project and looking forward to see its development
• I try to stay updated about the news and improve my knowledge
• I have just got to know about the web3 and I think there is going to be a lot about this phenomena in the near future

bscbmb.bnb
I think it will be a splendid DAO
I would to share my experiences of SPACE ID
I have three years experience in WEB3
I am also student of National University

1 Like
  • 516096.bnb
  • reduce inflation
  • more apps
  • create and use domain names
  • Your .bnb / .arb name: bmws1000rr.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: chain value increase
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: useful $ID increase, release $ID card
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: testnets and trial

1/ joaocancelo.bnb
2/ i think is on right track
3/ i think SPACE ID need have a airdrop for more holders domain
4/ i have been using web3 about 4 years

1 Like

spaceidbsc10k.bnb

This project wil very good project in future.
I hopefull with this project always

1 Like

ehsanmarzoni.bnb
I think space id its so good and I love it very a lot
We can support it by spreading the maximum possibilities and capacities of this unique project in all our social networks
a lot of nft and air drop

•withoutme.bnb

• I plan on Helping out by being an active community member

•I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs

•I am in Crypto since 2018 but still learning new things every day now. Web 3, Defi and Crypto are of my interests. I do not have much experience in building dApps but i am very active in web3 space. I do contribute on discord servers as much as i can.

• shivivek.bnb
  • Decentralization
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Little knowledge in WEB3 / testnet / airdrop

azh3r.bnb
community member, tester, airdroper
java script

• lynnn.bnb
  • I think this project might aim to make it easier for everyone to be able to create a website using their own domain, so that it will make it easier for everyone to do something.
  • I will do anything to be able to help in the development process of this project.
  • I may not have much experience, but by learning, I think I can contribute to this project.

appleco.bnb
Participation, Publicity
I am a flipper and I invest and support valid projects like yours
testnets, Flipping, invest

papibichoa.bnb
space id its very huge project i researched to help community for future.
please accept my request to delegate my space id.
my skills are very poor because i am new in this community if you accept my request i will b contribute this proposal thank you so much.

• negredo.bnb / shinobi.arb
  • Space ID DAO provides users with digital identies, privacy and decentralized governance.
  • By putting out relevant information on social media & alpha groups, participating in community discussions & spacesses and offering quality feedback .
  • I’ve been in the web3 space for over 2 years now and have made a lot of good and helpful friends.