Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

*dilshad.bnb.
*decentralize & participation publicly
*Help with voting and community support.
*Nothing much just testnet users and learning nodes running

0xbnbx0.bnb

Decentralisation and ease to use and make transaction easier than ever

As a user and I am the president of investment club of my college. I will try to encourage the students and my purposal to spaceID to also look for encouraging the students

I am 21year old , from crypto since 2020, member of private ventures group

rastak.bnb
Participation, Publicity
I can share my expertise in marketing
testnet - engineering ,

Hi, my bnb name btcviewscan.bnb
arb name unrealengine.arb
Never paid attention to this project before. But the idea with domains is actually very interesting, if more projects are connected, then crypto sites can be made on them

I could make an interesting game about space id, but if there are models and interesting references

c++,c#, unity, unreal engine

1-mambape.bnb / mambape.arb
2-Decentralization, participation
3-from my side everything is ok.
4-no experiance

• recieve.bnb
  • DAO is important to decentralized project and community building
  • delegating $ID trough governance and participating in voting proposal
  • I am moderator in crypto community
  • erwinsmith.bnb
  • i love the idea of enabling users to build their brand across multiple ecosystems in a simplistic and verifiable manner
  • paticipate in governance votes and be an active member of the community
  • Dex and bridges power user + active on over 6 chains / none for now but hope to get some in the future / ambitious

ā€¢goldenn.bnb

ā€¢Decentralision,participation, publicity

ā€¢By being an active community member,helping others who are stranger

ā€¢A little bit in Web3, but I have done some testnets, and experienced in discord and link3

• jakay.bnb
  • reduce inflation
  • domain name is widely used
  • create and use domain names

1- mohsen15.bnb
2- Space ID Potential platform. I like the idea of space Id Dao. project community to be transparent and fair.
3- help out by being an active community member and community support and DAO votting ā€¦ web3- Graphics Designer/ Web Designer

deadman.bnb

In web 3.0, spaceidā€™s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!

Freelancer work in all aspects of investment
I have been working as a freelancer for about

my name is : nayonroy.bnb

SPACE ID helps the project community to be objective
Help support information, answer questions and connect the community from web2 to web 3
Researcher/community

ā€¢ lam2812.bnb
ā€¢ This is a project that will create a boom in the near future, the dev has a high vision and can help the project succeed. I have nothing to complain about the project.
ā€¢ I can go with the SPACE ID to the end of the journey, helping SPACE ID find any errors (even if there arenā€™t). I will be an ID SPACE oldest warrior, thatā€™s for sure.
ā€¢ My experience in crypto is now 4 years. And have a lot of experience in testnet and devnet. I will support SPACE ID to the fullest

• schuh.bnb
  • DI think SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common voice of the participants in this project,and itā€™s awesome you know.
  • im programmer (Front-end )
  • testnets, ambassado

motaman.bnb
in my opinion its great and perfect .
i can help to progress the community - voting - testnet
web3 and blockchain student - programmer - trader

Raafmd.arb

In web 3.0, spaceidā€™s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service

Security

I earned more in web3 platforms

*Shobiyt.bnb

• Space Iā€™d help the other communities and a good decentralizedā€¦
    *I would like whole Iā€™d community and want to help the people and the other communitiesā€¦
    *I have a little bit web3 experience and I m also a airdrop honter and also a small trader in cryptoā€¦
1 Like

Dear Delegates,

I am writing to express my interest in contributing to the SPACE ID DAO and to provide information on how I can be a valuable member of the community.

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to provide transparency, fairness, objectivity, and a common voice for participants in this project. I believe that these goals are essential for building a strong and sustainable community in the web3 space, where trust and collaboration are critical.

I would like to contribute to the SPACE ID community by leveraging my skills and experiences in the web3 space. As an accomplished web3 researcher and community builder, I have a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing decentralized communities. I have been actively involved in several web3 projects, and I have gained valuable experiences and achievements that I believe can be beneficial to the SPACE ID community.

Specifically, I am considering proposing improvements to the DAO governance structure to ensure that power remains in check and that the insights and contributions of the entire organization play a critical role in decision-making. I also have significant experience with various web3 technologies, including blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized applications, and I believe that these skills can be beneficial in implementing and executing these proposals.

Overall, I am confident that my skills, experiences, and achievements in the web3 space make me a valuable addition to the SPACE ID community. I look forward to the opportunity to work with fellow delegates and community members to achieve our shared goals.

Sincerely,
itzmealvin.bnb

• 911001.bnb / 009008.arb

• Decentralization, Transparency, Integrity

• Pilot box of transferring users and capabilities to web3 space

• Web3 developer, Crypto/Web3 enthusiast

100m.bnb/simba264.arb

This SPACE ID DAO is going to be revolutionary

I would contribute to SPACE ID community by promoting it to different communities and taking it to altogether different levels

WEb3 has been a great expience so far and this will revolutionise the world