Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• leonmessi.bnb/ epic5000.arb
  • It is professional user interface and the technology that will support community on the world
  • I’d like to become Ambassador to support for community in Viet Nam and asia area.
  • I used to use some platform, do not have any skills for developer.
1 Like

hash7.bnb

I liked the idea of space Id Dao. In web 3.0, spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service…
Helping out by being an active community member.and I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs…
Skills in web3 are still small - achievements…Researcher, Test net Experience and Node run experience…

Hello. May I submit data
• my Id kioscrypto.bnb
• my view overall: make good support and communication in forum and space ID project
• support group Space ID, help new member, invite and share to other communities, follow project if need testnet or mainnet test.
• web3 experience, follow project, do testnet , try new feature, following validator and delegator. Testnet project. Minting token, minting NFT,

1.teens.arb
2.Greater community participation and attracting new users
3.Cooperation and participation with other projects
4. i have several years experience in web3

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: vingo.bnb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Great i think Spae ID best project
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Nothing
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Website Make & Design

Bnb ,arb I’m shadi , I am a new user
I think its amizing and nice
I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID

my name is : nayonroy.bnb
SPACE ID helps the project community to be objective
Help support information, answer questions and connect the community from web2 to web 3
Researcher/community

my name is khadijehzarei20
SPACE ID helps the project community to be objective
Help support information, answer questions and connect the community from web2 to web 3
Researcher/community

my name id : lmfine.bnb
2/ who used ID verifed already sold, cant be rename
3/ i will stay on only one ID
4 / No , i dont have

ceuritaku. arb
SPACE ID aims to solve the problem of the absence of an easy-to-use universal ID for a global Web3 presence. The importance of a unique and trusted digital identity, to prevent identity theft, fraud, or loss of access to important accounts. in online activity is increasing in the current Web3 era. for that SPACE ID tries to overcome this problem with its technology to maintain the security and privacy of personal data.
my way will contribute to SPACE ID by renewing the domain every year and will take a network test (airdrop). I’m very excited because this is a very good project so we will have a clear identity

mahipalsinh.bnb
My goal is for space ID Dao it’s a great journey with space id
I’ll try my best for space id
Many skills i have achieve

• metaverse01.bnb
  • I believe it will open new door in web3
  • Through voting and community support and sharing this to others
  • Not much but i believe it will help to explore more and contribute for the success of this project

Your .bnb / .arb name:
basenet.bnb starkware.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
I think this is the future , lots of useful advantages that space id give us . we should not use the long address and we have a new identity for us

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
we can use the domains as our name to be more and more use in the crypto community

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
using web3 is a great experience for anyone and I got lots of great thing like exploring the platforms , use the NFTs in suitable condition , making money and …

My space id-lakshi.bnb & Arb id-pirates.arb

Space id is very impressive project and the domain is great.

First be great to be part of this project and i impress and must spread to all my friends and my crypto group and even in my personal FB, Instagram and other social media accounts,just only a little suggestion to get people more easy to get in.

Learn a lots of knowledge of web3 and other projects

1 Like

My name’s apollo47.bnb/ cyrax.arb
I believe this DAO is a great idea because it provides the community the chance to air views and decide on important matters on this promising project
I am quite experienced in this space as I have been here for a year and I also have experience. With data analysis

*rezgar.bnb

• transparency, simplicity for interaction, simplicity in transfer,Decentralization
    *Can help to improve share and teach
    *3 years with unbanked crypto and ongoing research on decentralization

kingalone.bnb

Decentralisation

Helping out community by being a active community member

Active participation in event’s, testnets and node running

1 Like

- Your .bnb / .arb name:
vahidnfc.bnb

- Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
I see this as an important step towards creating a decentralized web, where the community offers their suggestions and opinions and decisions are made fairly and can have a direct role in shaping the future of SpaceID.

- How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I am eager to contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my ideas and visions for the future of decentralized domains. I am also willing to work on improvement proposals related to user adoption, marketing , as I believe that a successful project is one that can reach out to as many people as possible and make a real impact in their lives.

- Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
As an avid supporter of web3, I have immersed myself in various programs and gained a thorough understanding of their technical intricacies. I am passionate about continuing my exploration and contribution to the growing web3 community.

2 Likes

My space id is mahshad.bnb
Space ID is very good and increases credit
Its purpose is to create a suitable platform for easy use and cost reduction and testnet✅️

1 Like
  • Spacedaooz.bnb
  • Decentralization, Publicity, Uniqueness
  • I am programmer (Java)
  • test net role and Airdrop Achiever.
1 Like