Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

cryptylife16.bnb

A secure and safe web 3 experience

Spreading the uses and safety of Space ID DAO In my circle.

Have a sound experience in developing and testing projects and identifying bugs.

My Space ID is etherman.arb
Space ID project is very good
As a community we are joining every ama in discord and actively participating in twitter

Czelon007.bnb
-Decentralization,on chain/Off chain voting with Space Id dao, one of best digital identity,privacy and security for users

• i want to help everyone here who is new here and i have also invited many users by sharing on my telegram channel
  • I have 3-4 years of experience in web3 and blockchain and i have worked with many projects too , therefore i would be able to make understand new users about the goal of space id very easily

My .bnb / .arb name: pinetwork2025.bnb / pinetwork2025.arb

1. The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to promote and facilitate decentralized identity solutions that prioritize user privacy, security, and ownership of personal data.
  2. I would contribute to the SPACE ID community by providing insights, suggestions, and recommendations on various improvement proposals or discussions related to decentralized identity, privacy, and security. I can also help facilitate communication and collaboration among community members.
  3. My web3 experiences include providing information and guidance on blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (dApps). I can also assist with creating and managing digital wallets, interacting with blockchain networks, and understanding the basics of decentralized finance (DeFi). However, it’s important to note that I do not have the ability to directly interact with the web3 ecosystem or perform actions on the blockchain. I can only provide information and recommendations based on the data and knowledge available to me.

1.Yasaman pourrahim
2.The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized community that will manage the growth and development of the Space ID ecosystem through community voting and decision-making. It will also be responsible for managing the Space ID Token (ID) and implementing a token buyback program.
3.I would recommend getting involved in the community by participating in discussions and voting on proposals.
4.Testnets,Web3

1.my bnb name: zarkalami.bnb
2. publicity participation
3. community support _ holder token
4. testnet

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: Metavertica.bnb metavertica.arb

• *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: A place to make important decisions with the most positive votes of domain owners and ID tokens that can help the development team in important matters. Any decision can be put in the form of a vote in Dao and the result will be implemented directly by the team, and even rewards will be considered for the participation of members in these votes to help further develop the quality of Dao.

• *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I will implement whatever help I can in the development of Dao. Especially in the field of community management and meeting their needs and answering their questions

• *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have worked in this space for many years and was active in various fields. I have been working as an admin and manager in different Telegram groups and Discord channels of projects and I am currently working.
    I also have an active Twitter page in the field of introducing projects, which is currently followed by more than 3200 followers, whose address is below:
    https://twitter.com/0xMetavertica
    [/quote]

3 Likes
  1. Your .bnb / .arb name: duydai.bnd/duydai.arb
  2. Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: In my personal opinion. The overall goal of Space ID Dao is to create decentralization as well as community decision-making about the project. it contributes to creating democracy and fairness.
  3. How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I think Space ID Dao should make more votes and important decisions.
  4. Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have always been a pioneer in experiencing blockchain projects in general as well as web 3 projects in particular.
1 Like

My name is Mehdi
My bnb address is 0x4eeb75380c4fDA087C7fc3A66aEBd62C60AE4c50
I don’t have a lot of knowledge in this field and I just started learning, but I think that if this program can give its contacts a more accessible space like Instagram or Discord, it will have a much better result and future.

2 Likes
  • thanx.arb
  • transparency, decentralization, anonymity
  • design world of web3
  • 3D Artist, NFT collection creator
2 Likes
  • My ID: cmoon.bnb
  • space ID DAO’s goal is towards the community and help the project go long term
  • I think space ID should cooperate with many projects such as nft game, web3 project to develop more of its name, in addition, should expand other chains to optimize users.
  • I am a player of more than 20 nft web3 games from 2021
1 Like

My name is Mehdi
My bnb address is 0x4eeb75380c4fDA087C7fc3A66aEBd62C60AE4c50
I don’t have a lot of knowledge in this field and I just started learning, but I think that if this program can give its contacts a more accessible space like Instagram or Discord, it will have a much better result and future.
love it

1 Like

*Your .bnb / .arb name: armitakiumarsi.bnb

*Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future. simplicity for interacting

*How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs & I plan on Helping out by being an active community member

*Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Website Creation
I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with

1 Like

idara.bnb
Decentralization,manage and secure digital identity
Help with vote, being supportive.
Writing and defi.

1 Like

Domain name: Muhraj.bnb / Muhraj.arb

Overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Good

Contribution to the SPACE ID community: Voting with progress in mind. The rest will be determined in time.

Your web3 experiences: Defi, trader, testnets and gamefi.

1 Like

ornaflix.bnb
I think this is one of the best project.
I would like to share my experience and want to invest in this project
I have a good experiences about Web3 and little bit knowledge about programming

1 Like

50385.bnb
elanmaskusaa.bnb
You have a very good site and it has a great user interface, but you can add matic skirts and it will be more practical to use SpaceID.

1 Like

elonsteve.bnb

In my view, the overall goal for the SPACE ID DAO is the next big jam in the crypto

I also contribute to helping other community members on Discord wherever possible to share this community.

I am in Crypto since 2020. Web 3, Defi, and Crypto are of my interest… I do contribute on Discord servers as much as I can and I have experience with community control. I do not have much experience in building dApps but I am very active in web3 space

1 Like
  • razer.arb
  • please do your duty well
  • experience the benefits that web3 brings, recommend it to the community closest to me
  • tester, collector
1 Like
  • koceng.bnb
  • Space ID DAO will give our community a structure for working together on projects, sharing resources, and achieving a common objective in a setting that is far more open, safe, and decentralized.
  • I intend to contribute by participating actively in the community.
  • I’ve tested several different testnet types, thus I am familiar with web3. and I’m a coder as well.