Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

1:my domain namse: ✓katssmi.bnb/katssmi.arb

2:In my opinion, space id is a completely safe and attractive platform for users

3: I think space id can attract funds from all over the world by providing more services to its users

4:I can help spacee a lot

1. .bnb : siriusjack.bnb
  2. Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: advanced community and advanced projects
  3. How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: community support, promotion on social media
  4. Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: tester, contributor, dao vote

◑ Binanceoo3.bnb
◑ More publicity and more different type of opportunity.
◑ can be a good tester of any new site and invention, it would be greatfull for me and Designated server.
◑ Node runner,experience about nft, defi site. After all I am a good first learner.

• pocita.bnb
  • I think the success of Space ID DAO is the growth of a healthy and creative community to build the DAO itself
  • can help improvement UI/UX, testooor for the system and many more
  • web3 building, investooor, tradooor

kingalone.bnb

Decentralisation

Helping out community by being a active community member

Participate in active events and testnets

1/ dungnong93.BnB
2/ I think, it is on the right track
3/ I think space ID should have an Airdrop for those who contribute a lot to the ecosystem
4/I have been using Web3 platforms regularly for the past 2 years

1. akshaypay.bnb
  2. decentralization , community bulding ,give power to the community to take part in making decision related to the project
    3)i am the early supporter of the space id community, and i want also contribute to the project through DAO voting and another possible which i can do
  3. i have been in web 3 sense 2 year , i have the knowlodage of blockchain , DAO ,web3 domains
    and also early contribute like arb ,aptos and many more
  • manap.bnb
  • Didn’t think too much about it.
  • I’m experienced on large scale systems installations and also cryptology. I might be useful as an architect.
  • I’m running several nodes for different types of web3 related projects. One of them is forta, which can detect Web3 threats and anomalies in real-time with machine learning. I’m also an expert (25+ years of experience) on linux systems, which is used heavily in web3 space.

cryptonitin.bnb

Space id web3 achievement is very fast and this is increasing day by day

I m contributing in to by delegate and telling about this

I have lots of learned from web3

My Id name : blindlove.bnb

I am a crypto trader & web3 developer.
Space id is a great project i have ever seen.
It has a good team with popular supporters.
Hope it can creates a new era on web3.
Go to moon ID.

lunaclassic.arb

We would like to express my opinion great News for us know about that.
We are very interested to know about upcoming dao Web3. We are very interested in contributing Metaverse, web3,AI Project, Decentralised service by applying our knowledge or work whichever may be applicable.

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: 9z799
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: great
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: i thinking
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: 3 years

kishanchiku.bnb

I think we will freedom to any decision for what to do any work we will like.

Whatever proposal comes ,we will read it and if the right decision then we will vote on it and give our openion

Developer

ohold.bnb
ohold
Help with voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still small but I’m working day to day for exploring my knowledge

• elios.arb
  • chung63.bnb
  • Good
  • more apps
  • learn

My name demmah12.bnb
The goal is to make the best out of crypto enable everybody to benefit from crypto currency
I can contribute through various means, like debugging error, influencing, including helping space id do various tasks
My web3 database knowledge is solid, I can debug errors as well as input data in any data base
Thank you

ajraj.bnb
Its a very good project
I would love to do whatever i can do
I am a good trader

• Donex.bnb

• decentralisation , participation , publicity

• iam programmer (JAVA)

• teatnets , ambassador

Your .bnb/.arb name: wadest.arb
Your view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO: There will be more benefits for users and attract users.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering: I am a tester, my main job is to detect bugs and bugs, I will join and contribute to the operation. string onion
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: I run node and participate in testnet projects like arbitrum, aptos, sui

mushahid.bnb
I think DAO is very important for every project, DAO is the real meaning of crypto. I am very happy now space id has introduced DAO.
I would like share my thoughts and ideas how we can improve space id.
I am community manger and Kol BD./ I have managed over 100 KOLs in a span of 1 month./ community manament, engagement, local translation, Blogs, Twitter thread.

1 Like