Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

lequang.bnb
lequang.arb
I will contribute by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives
I’m a researcher and trader. I’m also familiar with Defi and NFT and have achieved some success and experience in those fields

• Your .bnb / .arb name:
    kaitosang.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    SPACE ID DAO aims to promote space exploration and development through creating a decentralized platform for investment and project management. The organization seeks to increase transparency and cost-effectiveness while encouraging collaboration among projects and organizations for sustainable progress and innovation in the field.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
  1. Enhancing the user interface and experience of the platform to make it more user-friendly and accessible to a wider audience.
  2. Increasing the security and reliability of the platform by implementing more robust security measures and audits to ensure the safety of user funds and data.
  3. Expanding the range of investment opportunities and projects available on the platform to attract more investors and support a broader range of space exploration initiatives.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    Finance/Economic, testnet, run nodes.
1 Like

gitbook.arb
bunnykit.bnb
I believe the project will thrive and contribute to the new wave.
community development, domain name holder
NFT holder, research

My bnb name:
gaudstime.bnb

My View on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
My view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is that SPACE ID DAO is a decentralized and transparent community that provides a platform for members of its community to utilize blockchain and web3 and also creates a fair and objective community for its members.

How would I contribute to the SPACE ID community?:
As a product designer, I can help by creating user-friendly interfaces that would help meet the needs of the members of this community.

My web3 experiences/achievements and skills:
I am a designer with little knowledge of web3 from working hand-in-hand with designers in the web3 space. I also have a little knowledge of Nfts and I believe I can contribute to the best of my capacity in SPACE ID DAO

Vibercast.bnb
space.id is a good place to develop my web 3 id experience so that I can be reliable in browsing or just making my own web 3

Cybyty.bnb

highly appreciated the visionary thought of the projector and it will create history it will go to moon

. betaspace.bnb
. is an new new system could mount plus
. the relationship between users is closely connected
. get more data knowledge about web3 . domains

space id:- 13004.bnb

strong project

yes

devloper

hayvare.bnb
The SPACE ID DAO project aims to foster transparency, fairness, objectivity, and community engagement by providing a common platform for project participants to voice their opinions and ensure their views are taken into account.
Consensus Protocols, Learn about Web3 Development Projects, Programming Skills, Marketing Skills, Creativity and Test Ready

Mhossain3668.bnb, I’m a airdroper, space id is very important & strong project for crypto industry, I’m proud for joining this project,

vanairdrop1221.bnb

I think should have DAO ID, because It can help comunity good future, and people can help project more than now. Now I don’t have ant skill web3, but I learning it, I hope future I can help project on web3 trending.

• cryptohomes.bnb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Solution for digital identity
  • As a digital marketer, I can help SPACE ID understand its target audience’s preferences and needs, which, when incorporated into the product or service, can enhance user’s experience
  • Testnet

1- 325478.bnb
2-SpaceID pursues interesting goals and everything will be better when it moves correctly on the way to achieving these goals
3-Speed ​​Improvement, Decentralization, Security, Accuracy, Features and Rewards, Investment Insurance, Community Oriented, Contribute to DeFi, Eco Friendly, Forward Looking, Constantly Developing
4-Activity in most ecosystems and dapps

• Rahele.bnb

• I like the your idea , I think that is very useful for active community members and ID token holders

• I will invite new people to this community

• I’m programmer, web developer

My ID: cmoontv.arb
I like your community and I think DAO is good in the future
Airdrop, event campaign
I’m reseacher and investment for crypto 2year

behnaming.bnb
I think space id will make something different than other projects
I am a graphic designer and i could make designes for project
Im in this space since 3 years ago

Hi I’m jammin123.bnb
SPACE ID DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization created to solve problems related to digital identity online. It utilizes distributed ledger technology such as blockchain to do so.

[SPACE ID DAO Goal Perspective].
The SPACE ID DAO has the following goals to address digital identity-related issues

Facilitate and protect individual data self-management.
Leverage autonomous systems instead of third-party trust, such as centralized enterprises.
Securely store and share digital identities.
[SPACE ID DAO Contribution Perspective].
As a member of the SPACE ID DAO, you can contribute in the following ways

Participating in the decision-making and organization of the DAO.
Contribute new technologies and ideas.
Maintain and secure the DAO’s blockchain network.
Lead and contribute to projects and developments within the DAO.
[Experience/Achievements/Web 3 Skills].
You have the following experience, accomplishments, and Web 3 skills

Blockchain development experience: you can write smart contracts and work with blockchain programming languages like Solidity.
Web 3.0 technology experience: You can work with Web 3.0 technologies, including distributed storage technologies like IPFS and libraries like Web3.js.
DAO technology experience: You have experience with how to configure and operate a DAO.
Contribution Achievements: You have experience developing and contributing in the blockchain space.
These experiences, achievements, and Web3 skills will be very useful to contribute to the SPACE ID DAO, and we hope you’ll join us in shaping the future of this organization!

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

1 Like

My SPACE ID : mahachaithailand.bnb

• Fully Decentralize DAO for the community
  • Participating on every proposal
  • Testnet

• Kolibelnaya.bnb
• help support community
• testnet

1 Like

iamplaban.bnb
It will be the best DAO among all.
I will be contributing with valuable feedbacks and testing.
I am a web3 tester. Network Tester.