Ukrainian Chat + Ecosystem

My name is Stas. Discord - floating_monkey#6128

I am passionate about the idea of creating a Ukrainian community in SPACE ID.
I may have gone too far in such a short period of time, but this is the foundation I have prepared for the future Ukrainian community:

(at the moment all these pages are signed as “unofficial” to prevent all sorts of possible troubles)((I hope that in the near future I will be able to erase this word from the description of these pages))

Medium - https://medium.com/@spaceid_ua

This page will contain translations of all SPACE ID news, blogs and documents.
News and blogs will appear as new ones appear on the official SPACE ID pages.
The database of documents will be organized into relevant lists and will be updated until all SPACE ID documents are translated.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/SpaceID_UA

This page will contain translations of all tweets from Offical SPACE ID Twitter
And coverage of all situational and local events for the Ukrainian SPACE ID community

This is just a springboard. For these ideas to live on, they need to be constantly supported.
I suggest 3 ways:

1. I take full responsibility for these pages and maintain them myself, under the supervision of some team members. I also take responsibility for the management of the Ukrainian community (chat moderation, answering questions, organizing local events, etc.)
  2. Same as option 1, but I share responsibility with team members and/or other active community members who are willing to take the initiative and bring value in this area
  3. Full transfer of all rights to the pages I created to team members and/or other active community members. In this case, I will just hope that the people who will run these pages will treat it responsibly.

And if the team does not like this idea at all, then 6 hours of continuous work from 1 am to 7 am were not for nothing)

Support this idea with a like if you want to see the Ukrainian community in SPACE ID :wink:

:ukraine:
Я захоплений ідеєю створення Української спільноти в SPACE ID.
Можливо за такий короткий період я зайшов задалеко, але ось який фундамент який я підготував для майбутньої Української спільноти:

(на даний момент всі ці сторінки підписані як “неофіційні”, щоб запобігти різного роду можливих неприємностей)((сподіваюсь, що найближчим часом я зможу стерти це слово з опису цих сторінок))

Medium - посилання було вище
На цій сторінці будуть переклади всіх новин, блогів і документів SPACE ID.
Новини і блоги будуть з’являтись по мірі появи нових на офіційних сторінках SPACE ID
База документів буде формуватися в відовідні списки і буде поповнюватись доки не перекладуться всі документи SPACE ID

Twitter - посилання було вище
На цій сторінці будуть переклади всіх твітів з Офіційного твіттеру SPACE ID
Та освітлення всіх ситуативних та локальних подій для Української спільноти SPACE ID

Це лише плацдарм. Щоб ці ідеї жили, їх потрібно постійно підтримувати.
Я пропоную 3 шляхи:

1. Я беру повну відповідальність за дані сторінки і самостійно їх веду, під наглядом деяких членів команди. Також беру відповідальність за менеджмент Української спільноти (модерація чату, відповіді на запитання, організація локаних івентів і т.д.)
  2. Те саме що в 1 варіанті, але я ділю відповідальності з членами команди та/або іншими активними учасниками спільноти які готові проявляти ініціативу та приносити користь у цьому напрямку
  3. Повна передача всіх прав на створені мною сторінки членам команди та/або іншим активним учасникам спільноти. В такому випадку я буду просто сподіватись що люди які будуть вести ці сторінки будуть ставитися до цього відповідально.

А якщо ж команді взагалі не сподобається ця ідея, то 6 годин безперервної роботи з 1 ночі до 7 ранку пройшли даром)
Підримайте цю ідею лайком, якщо ви хочете бачити Українську спільноту в SPACE ID

31 Likes

It`s really a great idea to create such community. I can already see lots of efforts here

9 Likes

Space ID don’t be like Patreon, don’t support russia
Glory to Ukraine! Glory to Heroes!

8 Likes

Ukrainians are a big part of any project and it is only right that we have our own chat room, especially in times of war, for obvious reasons it is morally difficult to communicate in a chat room under the flag of a country that kills our people every day and attacks our cities with missiles

5 Likes

Great idea, I hope you succeed in making it happen.

3 Likes

Cool idea, realy want see here

2 Likes

I am very grateful that there was a person who decided to create a Ukrainian Space ID community, thank you very much
Glory to Ukraine

1 Like

sharing little progress)
ділюсь невеликим прогресом)

3 Likes

I support the idea of ​​creating a Ukrainian branch.

Let’s do it together.

1 Like

Yeah! As one of the most active country in crypto we should have own language channel. And i won’t tell you why we wouldn’t communicate under russsss flad,because everyone already know.

1 Like
I'm asking for this many times - but do'nt recieved response.

**Hopefully this time they will hear.**

:ukraine:

2 Likes

Amazing idea i hope you do good work

2 Likes

1 Like

I am totally in! We need a Ukrainian chat

2 Likes

I am very sad about what happened to Ukraine and I support it.

1 Like

thanks, bro
really appreciate it <3

Does it help Ukaina in the future

Glad to see you here, and I’m glad you took my advice seriously and are still doing a great job.
In support of this topic, I have collected links to previous requests for the creation of a Ukrainian channel in discord:

1. Message from user margi
  2. Message from user Qwardit with four emojis expressing support
  3. Message from user flesh
  4. Message from user ellilliee.bnb | UA
  5. Message from user offers.bnb
  6. Message from user Keri with two emojis expressing support
  7. Message from user ostap
  8. Message from user iv666
  9. Message from user Romzes
  10. Message from user novirin05 with ~ ten emojis expressing support
  11. Message from user ayven_go
  12. Message from user e and l o(bm)az#5335