SPACE ID Voyage Season 2 — Striking

Good information thank you

ybaypoo.bnb

kimchon.bnb
i think the spcae id is the future , everyone will reach it

Web3 is the term used to describe the next evolution of the internet, where decentralized systems and blockchain technology are used to create a more secure, transparent and trustless web experience. As part of this evolution, there are new domain name systems being developed to work with Web3 applications.

One such system is the Ethereum Name Service (ENS), which is a decentralized domain name service built on the Ethereum blockchain. ENS allows users to register human-readable domain names and associate them with specific Ethereum addresses, making it easier for users to interact with blockchain-based applications without having to remember long and complex addresses.

ENS domains also support the creation of subdomains, the use of IPFS hashes, and other features that make them well-suited for Web3 applications. Additionally, other blockchain-based domain name systems, such as Namecoin and Blockstack, are also being developed and used for Web3 applications.

Overall, the key features of Web3 domain name systems include decentralization, ownership and control by the domain owner, interoperability with blockchain-based applications, and support for advanced features like subdomains and IPFS integration

3 Likes

amartube.bnb

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO : The SPACE ID DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) is a blockchain-based organization that aims to empower individuals and communities to create and manage decentralized digital identities. The overall goal of the DAO is to build a decentralized identity ecosystem that puts individuals in control of their digital identities, enabling them to manage and share their data securely and efficiently.

The SPACE ID DAO seeks to provide a platform for individuals and organizations to create and manage decentralized identities that are privacy-preserving, secure, and interoperable. By leveraging blockchain technology, the DAO aims to create a decentralized identity system that can be used across different applications and services, eliminating the need for users to create multiple identities and manage different login credentials.

The SPACE ID DAO also aims to promote the adoption of decentralized identity systems by collaborating with other organizations, developers, and individuals working in the decentralized identity space. Through community-driven development and governance, the DAO seeks to foster innovation and collaboration, and ensure that the decentralized identity ecosystem remains open, transparent, and accessible to all.

Overall, the goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to empower individuals and communities to take control of their digital identities, and create a more secure, private, and decentralized digital world.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering : I can contribute with voting the proposal and community support by sharing content and event announcement

My web3 experiences / achievements / skills : Testnet, Content creator

4 Likes

How do I become a space ID DAO also I’m new here please

1 Like

When second session airdrop

1 Like

I think some information is not reaching the people, for this there should be a good platform

Let’s Go guys. I can’t wait 2nd season Airdrop

1 Like

shamim4981.bnb

This is so amazing. I am impressed with this project, hopefully with this event the community and especially this coin will achieve success

Let’s go!! I couldn’t join the season one, but im positive for s02… Go go team!!

waiting!!! keep going!

mohseno.bnb
When 2nd season airdrop

1 Like

great work space id :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

AMZ, when you have roadmap, let us know detail pls

3 Likes

Nicely done guys even tho i didn’t get any box

2 Likes

Feeling excited after knowing this

2 Likes

great project. i have two domain if can i will using for my website about crypto: depeg.bnb and tuxedo.hd.
Thank you team

1 Like

Hope project is great success in some year

1 Like

When will the 2nd Airdrop be distributed?

1 Like

This is gonna be a massive game changer

2 Likes