SPACE ID Voyage Season 2 — Striking

While Voyage Season 2 — Calling is currently in full swing, let us also set sail on our next chapter, Voyage Season 2 — Striking. Starting from April 4th, 7:30 AM UTC, for the Collection Offers that you have placed on the selected collections below, you will earn Striking Points as rewards.

Top 5 collections from .bnb / .arb / .eth:

Note: These collections are selected based on their historical total trading volume — the top 5 in each TLD.

A series of factors will influence the points you earn, including:

• Your Collection Offer Price (i.e. your bid price) vs. the Floor Price of that collection

• The overall distribution of the Collection Offer pool, and your Offer’s relative standing — higher points if yours stands out from competing Offers

• The total value of your Collection Offers (Offer price * Offer quantity) — higher total value (the sum of your Offers) will lead to more points, while please note that the relationship is not linear, given your Offers will impact the distribution of the overall Collection Offer pool

• Duration of your Collection Offer — longer effective duration leads to more points, and once your Offer is accepted and closed, you will no longer earn points from that closed Offer

• Different collections have different weights, which are dynamically updated taking into account each collection’s normalized floor price and 24-hour trading volume on SPACE ID 2.0. A higher floor price and trading volume will lead to higher weight

• Boost factors: 1) holding a 3-character / 4-character name (.bnb / .arb), 2) coming up to the top on the leaderboard

In short, the more likely that your Collection Offer will be accepted, the more points you will get, as the system is designed to reward users who help provide real liquidity to the top collections. Your Striking Points will be recorded starting on April 4th, 7:30 AM UTC. While the points will only be shown as “???” first, at a later time, your points earned will be revealed to you and updated in a dynamic fashion.

165 Likes

A great hope on cz and his innovative projects…
Space I’d is cool and massive

22 Likes

Make use of this platform guys…

15 Likes

ven open the box :gift: mystery boxes

16 Likes

When 2nd season airdrop

13 Likes

Hlo evening and what happened without

9 Likes

SpaceID is amazing project.I love it

ad3000.bnb
cryptophunks.arb

10 Likes

yeh keep going buddys

6 Likes

Hope project is great success in the some year​:fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

hysuper80.bnb

Space ID Project Is Very Powerfull
And I AM Very Happy To Say I Love This
I am A Yotuber And Crypto User
and Space ID Dao Very Help To All Projects Helping

7 Likes

Space ID Project Is Very Powerfull
When 2nd season airdrop

3 Likes

Well, they are good on their roadmap.

3 Likes

@Ronak I think it will take some time.

4 Likes

First of all thanks for giving a such great opportunity to me .
I’m just say keep building.

7 Likes

space.id to the moon

my domain

celex.bnb
celex.arb

6 Likes

elonmars77.bnb want to sell 0.5 bnb

7 Likes

I love space id success for Dev and team

7 Likes

Very brilliant & interesting project. I really excited for this airdrop Its community is fast growing. This has definitely huge potential as well. And i hope this project to the moon sir :rocket:

7 Likes

Hihkblghcjdhjzkgjfjdj

3 Likes

Very brilliant & interesting project. I really excited for this airdrop Its community is fast growing. This has definitely huge potential as well. And i hope this project to the moon sir :rocket:

Shakil2356

1m

Hihkblghcjdhjzkgjfjdj

Topic Controls

Tracking

You will see a count of new replies because you posted a reply to this topic.

Suggested Topics

45x45

General discussion

General Discussions

3m
45x45

Space id domain

General Discussions

5m
45x45

General space id

General Discussions