3 Likes

so great This will help the community grow even stronger

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea, team.

2 Likes

GOGO TEAM, MAKE IT BIG!
Can`t wait for more information!

2 Likes

I believe this can motivate the community to participate in different way to promote the project and get more adoption. The idea is. It has to be fair for everyone.

2 Likes

great work. i am very happy participate this project

2 Likes

This would be Great. Looking forward to it when it gets to voting stage and also the implementation.

2 Likes

IĀ“ll take it ! Rewards are always welcome !

2 Likes

Great idea for extra motivation!

2 Likes

Good initiative!
airdrop for Q3,2023

2 Likes

_ thatā€™s awesome, i love I like what you guys are doing in Q3
_ About Q2 reward for Contributors, I hope thereā€™s still a little bit for us. in case SID team canā€™t give reward to all of Aurora/Nova/Astra please give to those who deserve it. there are some Mods I know that donā€™t have enough time to join Season 2 because they are quite busy helping people n doing alot of things for the project.

cfff50e5fec2a8ec27c7206dd616d375

4 Likes

it is the best way to encourage users. that was great

2 Likes

This would be Great. Looking forward to it when it gets to voting stage and also the implementation.best commiunty

3 Likes

This is great, very good for the growth of the communit.

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing, Iā€™m really looking forward to it

2 Likes

Nice. I think itā€™s good

1 Like

Sound Good news for comunity

1 Like

This a great innovation

1 Like

Thatā€™s so nice and i believe the community will grow faster it is so good for everyoneā€¦wish u best besid the hard working and good plansā€¦:clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hi, I appreciated that you completely and clearly explained every details that we will need to know. It was a good news and Iā€™m exited to see what will happens.

1 Like