[IDP2] SPACE ID Grant Program Funding

• khoai81vn.bnb
    There are several suggestions that I would like to contribute to the SPACE ID community, including:

Accelerate development of blockchain games and applications to attract new users and help expand the community.
Continue to develop security solutions and share strategies to ensure the safety of users’ assets on the platform.
Encourage community contributions and foster the creative capacit

ID is a good project, and it is in my long-term investment plan

1 beaconv.bnb
2 completely agree about setting up a fund to be able to support blockchains projects that have a good development team and ideas that are in line with the Space ID DAO’s direction.
Day by day new partnership coming
3 Through active participation in voting, providing feedback, and contributing ideas within spaceID DAO, we are actively striving towards our objective of becoming the leading platform for new web3 experiences related to domain names.
Meticulousness
Effective interpersonal abilities
Innovativeness

fudman.bnb

I am a crypto-enthusiast and video creator known under the pseudonym “Jumanio”.

https://jumanio.bnb.me/

I started my way into WEB 3.0 back in 2018, and every day since then I’ve been diving down that rabbit hole more and more.
I started producing content a little later, in late 2020.

I was fascinated by the idea of a world where everyone is equal, where the code is the law, a world where you no longer need intermediaries in the form of the banking system, because there are DEXs. Although, in my opinion, recently we have moved away from the original concept of decentralization a bit, I believe that over time, WEB 3.0 technologies will change the world.

I fully commit to act for the benefit of the SPACE ID DAO community in making the right decisions, as a deligator!

3 Likes

Dao done with delegate

Hi,
I believe in the vision of this DAO and would be excited to see it achieve it stated goal or being the number one blockchain based domain name service.
I like the idea of allowing other projects to build other Web 3 applications on their platform. This will result in increased revenue for the DAO and an increased market share in their blockchain based domain name service as well, as the users of this new applications will be introduced to Space ID domain name service.
I hope this DAO will be able to attract the funding that it is seeking to accomplish their stated goal as this will ensure the continued growth, sustainability and longevity of the project by leveraging it platform to host other Web 3 projects.
My Space ID domain names are cryptopia.arb, cryptopia.bnb cryptotipster.arb and cryptotipster.eth.

0xmaddix.arb

Alright, been a fan of Space ID for a long while now, love this.

LFG Guys
Space ID

bignft.bnb

I am of the opinion that the primary objective of SPACE ID DAO revolves around creating a decentralized autonomous organization that offers a dependable and secure platform for individuals to effectively handle and leverage their digital identities. By harnessing the power of blockchain and other web3 technologies, the platform ensures utmost privacy and security. The fundamental aim of SPACE ID DAO is to furnish users with enhanced alternatives for managing their digital identity.
3.Through active participation in voting, providing feedback, and contributing ideas within spaceID DAO, we are actively striving towards our objective of becoming the leading platform for new web3 experiences related to domain names.
Meticulousness
Effective interpersonal abilities
Innovativeness[quote=“arton, post:1, topic:34120, full:true”]

tsnpush.bnb
it is very interesting to follow Space id development

• waseemxd.bnb
• I Like idea for SPACE ID DAO, because it adds strength to the community
• I can contribute well and help the community to build each other up and lead to good opinions
• I just learned cryptocurrency around 2020 and don’t understand enough for web3, but I’m very interested and want to take part in web3

This is definitely going to be HUGE! as the team has been an inspiration in their innovative approaches towards achieving the project goals and visions , I am so glad to be part of this.

geetarani4012

The SPACE ID Grant Program is designed to advance the frontier of blockchain technology by backing projects that align with our vision. By allocating funds to this program, the DAO community is investing in the expansion of the SPACE ID ecosystem,

eth188.bnb

We will continue to support community development , going more interesting day by day, keep building and supporintg.

vampari.bnb
I am glad to hear about that and congratulations for the team :slightly_smiling_face:

nnovation is always welcome especially in the SPACE ID ecosystem

wom great, i like this

khoai81vn.bnb

Thanks to blockchain technology, SPACE ID DAO allows community members to use tokens to participate in decisions, propose new ideas, provide resources, and maintain an ecosystem. in which every member has a role to contribute and receive commensurate rewards. The policy is predetermined and changed by votes from the community.

With a decentralized collaboration model, SPACE ID DAO can receive support from a diverse community, bringing value to members through collaboration, resource support, and knowledge sharing. awake.

Alright, been a fan of Space ID for a long while now

1 Like

mhaira05.bnb

Im excited and looking forward for the future of #SPACEID DAO Build build build project! lezzgow

Thou the tasks are tactical but space ID to the :crescent_moon: :new_moon_with_face: