Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

1. hitrojop.bnb

2.Space ID is something more than an ordinary blockchain network, you try to surprise with something special, stand out from the crowd, I have been following you for more than a day)

3.I always try to participate in projects that are interesting to me, help with answers for newbies, advertise a new product and live the project until the very end)

4.I’m new to web3, I don’t have much experience, but I’m learning

1 Like

0x9696bnb
I think it will be an unique DAO
I would to share my expertise of SPACE ID
Im 2 years experience in WEB3

. kamibnb.bnb
. Well, everyone knows that a project is successful and has a name
. We early users have done everything we can and we will try to be an example in the future
. Web3 virgin adventure. dealer . Active user in crypto community.

my id: kateboom.bnb
main goal of the SPACE ID DAO: spread yours products to the whole blockchains and other great projects
improvement: provide some interesting events for community with rewards.
my skills: I’m an art designer and have a deep knowledge in web3

justf.bnb
wider integration of web3 into our lives
domains for identification
assistance in voting and opinion formation
experienced crypto user
testnets / nodes / trader

• jevgenijstitovs.bnb
    luxurious.arb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • Voting, holding token ID.
  • Testnets

xxxtentacion.arb
the goal is to develop and create a strong and intelligent society
I told my friends about you and answered the questions of the participants
mint nft,testenets, airdrops

007arb.arb
1)In my opinion, the main goal of Space ID is to unite and create a large community in WEB 3
2)training of new users in the field of WEB 3 and cryptocurrencies
3)I can analyse and check projects and find their shortcomings and give advice on how to eliminate them

alsosprachzara.bnb

• View on the SPACE ID DAO: likes all big Revolutions, they are not fully understood for some times. Someday we Will be looking back at these years and see what we are really shaping: DAO Is really a new way of participation. Space ID DAO is essential to be fully trasparent and open to everyone. Ti grow even more space ID should integrate its portal with some mainstream projects
  • My possibility to contribute to SPACE ID community and project first of all is by holding the project token and participate. Then I am presenting the project to my crypto Friends and followers. I am good at explaining things to others.
  • I am Building my competencies in web3 with a PhD Master, I participated in testnets and early projects, I am a crypto trader and long-term investor for early gems and projects.

omidteimouri.bnb
Space ID is a great project

I plan to help the community grow by publicising about spaceid.

I’m a web3 enthusiast,and nft lover|defi…I’m always opened to learn new skills

raaz123.bnb
I believe this upcoming master of web 3

alirezakolahi
I dont know. maybe i will learn

omidteimouri.bnb Space ID is a great project I plan to help the community grow by publicising about spaceid. I’m a web3 enthusiast,and nft lover|defi…I’m always opened to learn new skills

holdonly.bnb
decentralization for decision making
contribution in the form of an adequate solution of an intellectual unit
experienced crypto trader
ambassador in various projects

deadbaby.bnb
Decentralization, Transparency, Publicity
Voting, proposals, discussions
I’m a professional back-end developer and web3 enthusiast. Experienced blockchain user and builder

streams.arb

DAO is essential in every project as it gives the community the right to show which direction they want the project to go.
For me, this project represents a step forward in the teams of the future.
I help you with graphics and informational posts by voting and community support.

1-My name Mohsensani.Bnb

2-The launch of the Space ID DAO is important to give the community the power it needs in the SPACE ID ecosystem. In blockchain, decentralization is everything and community is the project.

3-I will thoroughly examine the impact, pros and cons of each proposal, and the future of SPACE ID is important, and it is imperative that each proposal brings us closer to a good goal.

4-My skills Solidity Python Testnet and C++

My name fauzi

zyuukt.arb

I don’t know, but i want come in

1. pokemoon.bnb / mormons.arb

2. In my opinion, DAO should communicate and cooperate closely with the community and the project team to best convey the thoughts of the community to the team and vice versa. Then there will be a good and harmonious development of the project with a strong community.

3. I have a lot of ideas how the project could be improved, but I don’t know how technically feasible it is… For example, it would be cool if domain names could be used as the domain of the site. If I could put my site under a domain such as pokemoon.bnb and visitors could transfer funds to my wallet with the same name, it would be great.

4. Experience in cryptocurrencies:

5. In the topic of crypto for almost 6 years.

6. In-depth knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology.

7. I am an expert in almost all spheres of crypto: trading, early stage investing, ICO, IDO, IEO etc., NFT, DeFi, metaverse, gamifi, analytics of cryptocurrency projects, nodes, testnet, retrodrops.

8. I have contacts and know owners of publishers and Influencers in cryptocurrency sphere.

9. Own my own small investment fund and have the ability to invest in early stage projects.

Skills:

1. Trading.

2. Investing in cryptocurrency projects at different stages of development.

3. In-depth understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.

4. Experience of working with different platforms for initial token offering (ICO, IDO, IEO, etc.).

5. Testing of cryptocurrency products at early stages of development.

6. Project analytics.

7. Node installation for different blockchains.

8. Searching and analyzing NFT projects.

9. Finding a project for “specific” tasks.

10. Good communication and networking skills in the cryptocurrency industry.

1 Like

birdgpt.bnb

1. My contribution to the SPACE ID community will involve me possessing the project token.
  2. My activities will include making design requests, creating memes, testing programming, and conducting data analysis.
  3. I am an enthusiast with experience in testnets and design.