Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

alpharius.bnb

In my opinion, your project will bring great positive changes, I really want to help the team in any way I can, because I really believe in the project and its great future

I would like to help the project community in the quality of the ecosystem itself as much as I can, help in voting and making the most correct decisions, in which the path of development of the project itself will be the most reasonable and correct
As well as promotion, yes, more people would know about the project

Trading, experience in delegating cryptocurrencies, as well as taking part in decision-making votes, search skills and excellent analytical abilities
I really want to be useful

• vladlasik.bnb
  • In web3.0 speceid own domain is the most promising and excellend domain service in the future.
  • I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs.
  • I have been work in all aspects of investment i have been working as a freelancer for about 3-4 years

● tlthtm.bnb / tlthtm.arb
● SPACE ID DAO helps project communities to be transparent, fair, objective, and have a common voice for project participants.
● We will actively participate in the community, vote and promote various events, and work hard.
● I’m not a professional engineer, I’m not in the field, but I’m constantly participating in TestNet and Web3.

1 Like

mary02.bnb

I believe on this project!! It’s simply very interesting

my Space Id: naniii.bnb
my opinion: SPACE ID with its innovative approach and talented team deserves attention. ID is altcoin that are moving up and are not going to slow down.
how I can help the project: take part in discussing with community, making pictures in adobe illustrator, testing features etc
my web3 experience: testnet and other easy things

1 Like

・ milks.arb

・Voting
・Skills in web3 are the best
・Decentralization

universumcrypt.bnb

In my view, the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized platform for identity management that is owned and controlled by the users themselves. This is a significant departure from the current paradigm, where corporations and governments control vast amounts of personal data, and users have little say in how that data is used or shared. The SPACE ID DAO seeks to empower users by providing them with a platform where they can verify their identities and manage their data in a secure and decentralized manner.

If I were to contribute to the SPACE ID community, I would use my skills and experience in cryptocurrencies and blockchain to help develop and improve the platform.
As for my web3 experience, I have been following this space for several years and experimenting with various blockchain technologies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin. I have also participated in many decentralized application testnets and have experience using various tools like Metamask and Uniswap and others. While I am by no means an expert, I have a good understanding of this technology and am excited about its potential to revolutionize various industries.

nks7441.bnb / nks7441.arb
● SPACE ID DAO helps project communities to be transparent, fair, objective, and have a common voice for project participants.
● We will actively participate in the community, vote and promote various events, and work hard.
● I’m not a professional engineer, I’m not in the field, but I’m constantly participating in TestNet and Web3

2 Likes

my spaceID : nadafs.bnb
2.Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
3.want to support the work Space ID with build community
4.testnet

spaceID: andre5.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: owning a project token
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: voting and community support, programming.
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: decentralized finance (DeFi), testnets.

thenorm.bnb

Everything becomes more public

Testnets

mostofas.bnb

I dont know. maybe i will learn

• kwack.bnb
  • Decentralization
  • Helping out by being an active community participant
    -COMMUNITY MOD

rockie.bnb

• From Bangladesh
  • Tester, Dao Voter
  1. boatsforsale.bnb / vampire.arb
  2. In my opinion the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO to contribute to the growth and development for the project (by becoming the best solution in the domain management space in web3) through active participation in discussions and decision-making, promoting transparency and accountability, and educating the community about SPACE ID and its values.
  3. I would love to become a Delegate because I believe in the mission and goal of SPACE ID and I would love to be part of it. I have the right values and also the fundamental technical knowledge needed to make decisions that would benefit SPACE ID in the long run. I also see this as an opportunity to learn more about SPACE ID.
    As a delegate, I would make sure I take into consideration the long-term effects of my votes by meticulously weighing the technical implications of my decisions where needed.
    My core value as an individual is excellence and this will guide my decision as a Delegate. I would give my best by making sure my decisions are for the absolute good of SPACE ID. I would also be as transparent as possible by stating the reasons behind my decisions. In my opinion this is a great opportunity to influence the project in a positive way - decentralization, organic growth, as well as the spread of the entire cryptocommunity.
  4. My skills and areas of expertise: writing smart contracts, DeFi, NFT, creating content to promote and get people to recognize the brand.

https://forum.space.id/t/delegate-application-template-part-1/20232?u=vs255

1 Like

@socialvideo10
i think web3 user identification is you main goal.
i will go step by step with your project =)
3 mounce / junior web3 user/clipmaker

holyspirit.bnb

Im so happy you’re giving us an option to build this project together as a community

I would help newbies to get to know how to operate with this DAO

Community mod, programmer (move)

twate.bnb

• I realy like the idea of the SPACE ID DAO. Flexible decision-making power in the hands of active community members and ID wallet holders.
  • I can take part in helping other members of the community at a disco anywhere.
  • I have been working in Crypto since 2022, I participate as much as possible on discord servers, Also C++ programmer

My Space ID : russam.bnb