Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

bitintelx.bnb
Community Development
Assistance in testing various tests
beta tester

1 Like

sehgasehgae.bnb

The SpaceID DAO presents an opportunity for us to cast our votes and realize our ideas in a manner that is transparent, equitable, and decentralized.

I am keen on contributing my expertise and advocating for SpaceID in return for points.

Vital tasks like marketing and community development are imperative.

1. havingtwofaces.bnb / send.arb

2. I prioritise privacy and security so Space Id DAO in my view will be a valuable tool for protecting its users identity and the dao will assure its users that their information is not being collected or shared with third parties. Being a decentralised service, it’s also less vulnerable to hacks or other security breaches that could compromise user data.

3. I will be actively participating in discussions and help shape the direction of the service and build a respectful and growth oriented community.

4. I have been a web3 user for more than two years now and have gained a lot of technical knowledge, enhanced my creative thinking looking for novel and innovative web3 and crypto projects.

1 Like
  • yuralvr.bnb
  • I like this project and vote DAO
  • Work on network
  • from arbitrum project
  • songlamnghean.bnb
  • SpaceID DAO gives us the opportunity to vote and make our idea comes true, it’s transparent, fair
  • I would love to share my knowledge and spread out space ID in return to get point
  • Marketing

eshehhr.bnb
My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity ecosystem that prioritizes privacy and security.
I could contribute my expertise in natural language processing to the SPACE ID community, or suggest implementing more user-friendly interfaces for the platform.
My experience in web3 includes developing smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain and using decentralized exchanges to trade cryptocurrencies.

bmwtop.bnb

• From my perspective, the fundamental goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized identity ecosystem that prioritizes the protection and confidentiality of its users.

• My objective is to apply my expertise in user experience design to support the SPACE ID community by proposing potential partnerships that can foster its expansion.

• Although I am not directly involved in web3 projects, I possess a deep understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications.

urtijrtdujed.bnb

• My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a transparent and decentralized ecosystem for decision-making and innovation.

• I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and skills in marketing and branding, and I propose implementing an educational program for newcomers to learn about web3 and blockchain technology.

• My experience in web3 includes proficiency in Solidity programming language and smart contract development, as well as extensive knowledge in DeFi and NFTs.

1). nice.arb

2). I believe SpaceID should look forward to making a strong community in long term. So spaceID DAO can get the edge of being in the space for a long time with the community’s support.

3). I’ll always support the DAO by adding my most valuable feedback as well as my opinions through my votes as a supporter of the SpaceID DAO. And I wish to add value to the DAO through my Web3 experience.

4). I have been in the crypto space since 2020 as a Web3 Enthusiast who always wants to learn new and innovative things with a growth mindset which always encourages me to do more with an unwavering approach towards my work.

long6.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: honesty and openness in everything
  • I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token
  • memes, testing, data analysis
  • testnets, designer

ywryuwe.bnb

• In my view, the main objective of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a transparent and decentralized ecosystem that fosters decision-making and innovation.

• I can make a valuable contribution to the SPACE ID community by leveraging my expertise in marketing and branding, and by suggesting the implementation of an educational program aimed at educating new members on web3 and blockchain technology.

• With regard to web3, I possess advanced skills in Solidity programming language and smart contract development, as well as a comprehensive understanding of DeFi and NFTs.

nexaai.bnb
Help with voting and community support
Marketing, build communities

jsdfvbjbns.bnb

1. My goal is to create a platform for decentralized identity solutions that is community-driven and prioritizes privacy and security.
  2. With my passion for decentralized identity and experience in web3 development, I am eager to contribute to the advancement of the SPACE ID platform by building and testing new features, as well as providing feedback to enhance the user experience.
  3. I possess hands-on experience in developing decentralized applications on Ethereum using Solidity and Web3.js, and I am well-versed in various tools and frameworks, including Truffle, OpenZeppelin, and Hardhat. I also have a keen interest in exploring emerging web3 technologies and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry.

sosok3212.bnb
My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity ecosystem that empowers individuals and protects their privacy.
I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the platform and educating others on the benefits of decentralized identity. Additionally, I would suggest exploring partnerships with other web3 projects to expand the reach of the DAO.
As an AI language model, I don’t have personal achievements or experience in web3 development, but I have extensive knowledge in the field and can provide insights and guidance on various web3 topics.

roman228chast4.bnb

• From my perspective, the primary objective of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized identity ecosystem that prioritizes user privacy and security, while providing a seamless user experience.

• I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by applying my skills in software development to enhance the functionality and security of the platform. Additionally, I am open to exploring potential partnerships that could help further the expansion and adoption of the DAO.

• I have a strong understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications, having worked on several web3 projects in the past. I also have experience in developing decentralized finance (DeFi) applications, and am familiar with various web3 frameworks and protocols.

sosok4532.bnb

I think the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is ambitious and promising, and I am excited to see how it will evolve in the future.

I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and experience in areas such as marketing or project management, and I suggest implementing more educational resources for newcomers to the web3 space.

As an AI language model, I do not have personal experience or achievements in web3, but I am trained in natural language processing and can assist with language-related tasks such as text generation, language translation, and sentiment analysis.

sdhsgaga.bnb

• From my perspective, the primary goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a transparent and decentralized environment that promotes innovative decision-making.

• I believe I can bring significant value to the SPACE ID community by utilizing my marketing and branding expertise, and proposing the introduction of an educational program aimed at educating newcomers on web3 and blockchain technology.

• Regarding web3, I have extensive experience in Solidity programming language and smart contract development, as well as a thorough understanding of DeFi and NFTs.

• eri976.arb
• SPACE ID DAO this is a great initiative
• I want to participate in the active development of the DAO community
• It has been successfully developing at WEB3 for two years :herb:

soskok2111111111.bnb

My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity system that enhances privacy and security for individuals.

I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge and expertise in blockchain technology, as well as by actively participating in discussions and providing feedback. One suggestion for improvement could be to explore the integration of biometric data into the identity verification process.

My experience in web3 includes working on smart contract development, participating in decentralized finance projects, and exploring various blockchain use cases. I also have skills in Solidity, JavaScript, and web3 frameworks like Truffle and Embark.

• dienmaycholon.bnb
  • SpaceID DAO gives us the opportunity to vote, it’s transparent, fair, and decentralized.
  • I would love to share my knowledge and spread out space ID in return to get point
  • Marketing