Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• yakovka.bnb
  • I believe that this project is very important for the crypto industry, because providing a single domain for domains will greatly help you trade and manage your identity on the Internet.
  • I think it would be worth adding a few more networks besides bnb arb and eth. For example near and sol
  • I have been participating in various projects in web3 for about a year. Specifically, I entered space id from the second wave and I was very interested in it
  • whosmad.arb
  • SPACE ID DAO facilitates decentralized governance of the project community by allowing members to express their voices and make fair and transparent decisions. Thanks to this, the project remains objective and takes into account the opinion of all participants, moving from centralized management to a distributed network, which provides more opportunities for participation in the decision-making process. I also really appreciate the simplicity, control and ease of use of domains, which gives the user control over their identifiers.
  • I am an active member of the community and I will help the project to test various initiatives and give independent feedback
  • Testnets / Ambassadors / Research
1 Like

web3buzz.bnb / voxels.arb

It also provides a unified identification system for digital asset users, enabling them to interact with each other in a more secure and efficient manner.

I would create initiatives to encourage collaboration and discussion among members of the SPACE ID community.

Digital marketing

1 Like
  • 07040704.bnb
  • SPACE.ID DAO helps the project community be public and transparent, objective, and a familiar voice of the participant in this project.
  • I want to have tasks to do and in return reward points for everyone to work together to build the community fast and robust.
  • Skills in web3: Advertising about web3 on social media. Write blog/article about web3 or cryptocurrency. Achievement - Testnet.
1 Like
  • 9984629576.bnb
  • events on telegram or more
  • next acc for season 2
1 Like

leroyberserg.bnb
I think it will be an unique DAO
I would to share my expertise of SPACE ID

1 Like

My SpaceID: h1983

• Your view on the common goal of SPACE ID DAO: to develop and promote the development of blockchain technology and the universe, and to build a community dedicated to this mission, creating value breakthrough for the community and the whole society. a very good project
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any suggestions for improvement that you are considering: I always support vaff to participate in all comments from the community
  • Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: and I’m always updating and learning so I can better contribute to projects
2 Likes

rjrsjrsdj.bnb

My opinion on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity solution that provides users with privacy and control over their personal data.
I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by sharing my knowledge of web3 technologies and participating in discussions and decision-making processes. Additionally, I suggest exploring partnerships with other DAOs to expand the project’s reach.
As an AI language model, I don’t have personal experience or achievements in web3, but I have been trained on a vast corpus of text related to blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized finance.

2 Likes
dragoden.arb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • By discussing with community and make contribution based on needs
  • Runing nodes, helping communities of some projects to understand the process of the project
  • Still learning Web 3
1 Like

atlantide.bnb

I plan to help the Community grow by publishing about SPACE ID.

I’m a web3 enthusiast, and NFT lover. I’m always open to learning new skills.

1 Like

My .bnb name : viacoin.bnb
My view on SPACE ID DAO: participating in voting
Contributing to the community SPACE ID: transparent, fair and decentralize
MY web3 experience/achievements/skills: student in web 3

2 Likes

mopsbtc.bnb
Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
I can support new user answering question, translation.
I’m a 5-years experience trader of crypto

2 Likes

My name aniki.bnb
I can’t share a strong opinion. But I want to take part in the development of your DAO.
So that administrators help more often in discord and telegram, especially when errors relate to third-party platforms like galxe.
I’ve been in cryptocurrency for over a year. I create a discord, and also deal with nodes and game fi directions

• whoisthat.bnb / whoisthat.arb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • Testnets participations
  • Professional quality assurance engineer, individual validator
1 Like

mindchains.bnb
The project has big goals and prospects
Help people with different issues

1 Like

digiai.bnb
Improving the community system, etc.
Many passed beta tests and votes
Beta tester, DAO member

• mailisa.bnb
  • I like this project and vote DAO
  • Work on network
  • from arbitrum project

thientam.bnb

• Your view on the common goal of SPACE ID DAO: to develop and promote the development of blockchain technology and the universe, and to build a community dedicated to this mission, creating value breakthrough for the community and the whole society. a very good project
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any suggestions for improvement that you are considering: I always support vaff to participate in all comments from the community
  • Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: and I’m always updating and learning so I can better contribute to projects
  • yogar.bnb
    *As a user of the platform, I believe that the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is very important and promising for the future of humanity. Creating a sustainable space economy and developing a human presence in space could lead to a number of new scientific and technological advances that could improve the quality of life on Earth and solve some of the biggest global problems.
    *I consider my contribution as a user from the beta version to be great, it is testing, distribution, support along the whole way, now I am an active user!
    I believe that SPACE ID DAO has great potential to create a sustainable and prosperous space economy, and I am ready to take part in realizing this goal.
    *As a web3 enthusiast, I can share my personal experience, achievements and skills related to this technology. My skills in web3 include knowledge of the basics of the blockchain and its functioning, experience with cryptocurrencies, understanding of smart contract technologies and their implementation on platforms, such as Ethereum and Polkadot. Overall, I think that web3 is an exciting and promising technology that can change many aspects of our lives. I am ready to continue to deepen my knowledge and skills in this area and use them to create new projects and solve various problems.

coded.bnb/codedbox.arb

My View on SpaceID Goal: I believe the utmost goal of SpaceID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity and this is strongly commendable and acceptable.

I would be ready to offer my contribution towards the collective good of the community by actively participating in any and every voting and offer my feedback in any proposal or discussions wherever necessary.

My Web3 experience/skill/achievement: i currently have a minimal experience, skill or notable achievement in this regard but as a fast learner, I can quickly develop in this area.