Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• bera78.bnb
  • I like this project
  • I work online and improve transaction speed
  • I test all possible networks and blockchains to evaluate the speed and price of gas
  1. monstrbtc.bnb
  2. At the first stage of hard marketing and full development of the ecosystem.
  3. Testnet

kawish.bnb

This will help in Voting as well as Decentralisation.

I will try to build community with regular discussion on vital issues.

Testnet , Trading , build community

0x31109.arb

In my opinion, the overall goal of SpaceID DAO is to create a decentralized platform that enables collaboration, innovation, and growth within the space industry. By leveraging the power of blockchain technology and decentralized governance, SpaceID DAO aims to facilitate trustless interactions between participants and eliminate intermediaries, thereby promoting greater transparency and efficiency. Ultimately, SpaceID DAO seeks to accelerate the development of space-related technologies and promote the sustainable exploration and utilization of space.

• Share knowledge and expertise on space-related topics through blog posts, research papers, and community forums.
  • Collaborate with other members on research and development projects related to space exploration, satellite technology, and other space-related domains.
  • Participate in DAO governance by voting on proposals, contributing to decision-making processes, and ensuring the DAO operates in a fair and transparent manner.
  • Help onboard new members to the community by providing guidance and support, and promoting inclusivity and diversity.

I don’t have personal experience or achievements in the Web3 space, but I have been trained on a wide range of Web3-related topics and can provide information on topics such as blockchain technology, smart contracts, decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and more.

Thank you!

0x0x0x000.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: honesty and openness in everything
I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token
design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
enthusiast, testnets, designer

netmindai.bnb
It seems to me that this is a large-scale project that will bring a lot of new things to society.
I can program and help the project
Passed a lot of beta tests, long time in the crypto world

• My .bnb name: 000379.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized ecosystem where individuals and communities can collaborate and contribute to the development of the web3 space. It aims to empower its participants by providing a platform for shared ownership, transparent governance, and fair distribution of value.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I would contribute by actively engaging with the community, sharing my ideas, and participating in discussions on various platforms. I have experience in web3 development and I can provide technical insights to help improve the ecosystem. Additionally, I am interested in exploring new use cases for blockchain technology and how they can be integrated into the SPACE ID platform.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have been working in the web3 space for several years and have experience building decentralized applications using various web3 frameworks. I am proficient in programming languages such as Solidity, JavaScript, and Python. I have also contributed to several open-source projects and have a strong understanding of smart contract development, decentralized finance, and blockchain interoperability.

cryptogoose.bnb
Integrate all Web3 name services
I can offer my skills as a beta tester
Beta tester with 3 years of experience

1. tuka419.bnb
  2. The most excellent domain service in web3 world
  3. Help with voting, support for community
  4. tesnet
  • bheemking.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: honesty and openness in everything
  • very best experience

aptoslabs.bnb
ust as all large web3 projects have a DAO in most cases, the SPACE ID should also have a DAO.
DAO is decentralized and does not require trust in intermediaries or protocols due to open source.

As mentioned, there is no hierarchical ladder in an autonomous decentralized organization, so a single group or control center cannot make decisions that ignore the interests of the other participants.

The second undoubted advantage is the very autonomy. Once launched, the protocol works without interference from the governing bodies. Users make transactions, and the smart contract monitors the performance of the parties’ obligations. If one party fails to comply with the terms of the transaction, it will not take place.

An important aspect of a DAO is the speed of decision-making. The user proposes changes, and the community either approves or rejects them. The time allotted to make a decision is determined by the protocol, and it too can be changed by voting.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

I am well versed in the monitoring of various videos, learning to work with modeling programs, content creation

work ambassadors in the game project, as well as working as a language moderator in the game project built on starknet.
Achievements: wins in various contests of content creators, there is a working material

cryptonexus.bnb
Community improvement
Help in the development of the community and help the community
Ambassador

mindcoinz.bnb
Decentralization
Assistance in setting up the site and checking for various errors as a beta tester
beta tester

tolinback.bnb
Openness, publicity, decentralization
I want to support the work of the Space ID community
testing, network support

• crypto011.bnb
  • very good projects because strong partner ship
  • i am holding 12k id token i am bullish
  • My.bnb: martin94.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • I’m saler
  • Testnets, ambassador
  • dutchlady.arb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity and Identity people
  • i am a user
  • testnet and give feeback to improve the project
  1. btcblockchain.arb and btchold.arb
  2. I believe that in the future each wallet should be given a name, like a passport for a citizen of the country to which the bank account is tied. So the idea of a name in the network of each wallet, super idea.
  3. I could be a representative in the Ukrainian community, and educate people about the idea of the project

eddiez.bnb

This is Eddie and I’m very excited to see the launch of SPACE ID DAO. As a core team member of SPACE ID, I’ve been accompanied this project since the beginning. In the future, I would continue to grow the whole space id ecosystem by exploring more usecases of DID and finding better solutions to onboard more web2 users. I believe, from the bottom of my heart, DID is the core component of the whole web3 world which is a gateway to onboard the next billion users, and SPACE ID plays a vital role in it.

As for my expertise, I eat, sleep, and code :slight_smile:

1 Like

facrael.bnb
LFG TEAM! I believe in your product
I can call my frends