Name ID : alexys17.bnb
I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID
Im a testnets

• Gamlet.bnb
  • big all
  • nice team
  • light

heiko.arb

I would like cryptocurrency not to be associated only with earning money, but also to have an educational element. I hope you and galxe.com will make a breakthrough in this

I always participate in projects with the help of the creative part, often I can offer help in visual design or structuring information

I have a small community, I’ve also been a moderator in many projects, even curated a closed community once…

• dubrovsky.bnb
  • I like the decentralization of this project, interesting and promising domain names, their low cost, convenience, this DAO allows you to make decisions quite effectively and collectively, I also like the model of the economy and society, which has great potential for the future.
  • I am ready to hold the project token, as I see the potential in it, I am ready to participate in voting, I am ready to promote SPACE ID, support the community, offer new ideas for the development of the project, help the community understand the project, interact with domain names
  • Numerous testnets, domain names, bridges, community interactions, voting, NFTs and related

truongvoki.bnb
What is your opinion on SPACE ID overall goal: Promote a good community, and will attract new users
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering: I will invite new people because my community has over 3000 followers
Your web3 experience/achievement/skills: I have participated in testnet projects and community tutorials on Arb, Aptos

kojiii.bnb

• I want to support and help the SpaceID community.
  • Provide useful information and report scams.
  • I have been in the crypto industry for 2 years, My role researcher.

obemeua.bnb
cool and improtant project
nake domen whis anouther network for example Polygon
web2 frontrnd developer and designer

• Your .bnb / .arb name: clearmind.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: It’s large-scale domain service which has already begun to simplify web3
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Work with the community to improve what we can
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: More than a year Ive been doing activities in the testnets, mainnets and supporting projects

My space ID is 8877wn.bnb and advanturestime.arb
I think SpaceID DAO helps to explore the community and many people join it
Willing to support community, give more information and answer question from you
Tester web3, checking error

My ID is disignetango.bnb

Space ID may be the next Bitcoin Talk of the Web3

Participed of All voyagers sessions, i think i deserve to learn more, and will be glad to belong of this communauty

7king7.arb
This is the best dao in the world
By discussing with community and make contribution based on needs
I am an ambassador in several programs, I also know a lot about NFT

• *mammamia.arb
  • *all very nice and interesting
  • *make the community more interesting
  • *I am an investor and use Web3 often

Cryptoleum.bnb
Can create an posts, video and other content for Space ID
I’m a frontend developer

• *Your .bnb / .arb name : limyoona.bnb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO : Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • *How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering : * I have a YouTube channel, I could actively promote SPACE ID.
  • *Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills : Crypto Penguin - YouTube

0x01010.arb

you have an a big community but amma with small Indian P2E projects its disgusting
I have telegram channel and I have alredy made an a raffle with gift cards for domains
+5 posts about project

I have dot/eth experience + made my own trade bot

• khrol.bnb
    • decentralization, publicity
    • holding the project token, translation, guidance
    • qa-engineer, trader, ambassador
  • lusuyi.bnb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity, holding the project token
  • Help with voting, testing, analyzing
  • Testnets, trader, investor
  • nhatsang.bnb

The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that facilitates the creation and management of digital identity solutions on the blockchain. The DAO aims to provide a platform where developers, businesses, and individuals can collaborate to build and manage decentralized identity solutions in a secure, scalable, and interoperable manner.

If you’re looking to contribute to the SPACE ID community, you could start by participating in the discussions and forums related to the DAO. You could also propose ideas for improving the existing solutions or developing new ones that align with the goals of the DAO. Another way to contribute is to contribute to the open-source development of the projects related to the DAO.

As for your web3 experiences, achievements, and skills, I’m not aware of them as I don’t have access to that information. However, if you have experience with blockchain development, decentralized identity solutions, or web3 technologies, you could use those skills to contribute to the SPACE ID DAO community.

My SpaceID: varnel.arb
Some skills in wed3: testnets, trading, voter, marketing
Can help with community support