Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

sudha.bnb
Ooh I like dao cool idea
Post about this on my social media
I lose money in futures trading

inte11igent.bnb
In my opinion, DAO is absolutely necessary for building a real web3 project, with the participation of the community in submitting initiatives, voting for them, making project management and development absolutely transparent and decentralized, driven by the community and code, and no one else.

I, as an adherent of decentralization and Web3 in general, am going to participate in the consideration of all community initiatives, offer my improvements, as well as vote for the most positive changes and proposals

Two bullruns behind me. Cryptocurrency is rapidly changing and improving. When I first started, I supported project communities and created content.
Now I am an ambassador, I build on the blockchain, present projects, create content, install and maintain nodes in the most worthy and interesting blockchains in my opinion.

1 Like

My SpaceID: 75338.bnb

ā†’ Space ID Dao: DAO should stop being something private and should be organized by the whole community.

ā†’ I can write guides and instructions for the community, professionally test products and organize the marketing part.

ā†’ I have more than 6 years of experience with cryptocurrencies. I managed a trading team with a budget of $1000000. Today I am CMO and Head of community in crypto projects professionally. I already have 4 cryptoprojects in my experience, which successfully entered the market. I am currently working in a tier-1 project. Right now Iā€™m working with CMO DAOMaker and CMO Viber

2 Likes

bason4ik.arb
Helping project for open their full potential
I can help with community support, research, proof some infos, testing
Testnets, drops, app testing, community support

bodicoin.bnb
Testnet, voting, investor

rileydory.bnb
I am well versed in cryptocurrency and can easily represent the interests of the community
I know how to draw attention to the project and do my best to achieve the goals

1. boiez.bnb
  2. Space Id is a very handy and wonderful project with great promise, keep it up
  3. Help with holder token and domain, community support, voting
  4. Im web3 influencer with my own TG channel
  1. minernft.bnb
  2. Every vote counts for the DAO
  3. Help, responsiveness, guidance in the right direction, support
  4. 2 years

mark-hardman.arb
In web 3.0, ambassador programs
Iā€™m willing to make a contribution based on your needs
Website Creation, affiliate work
Trading, investments.

My .bnb name: nabla73.bnb
I want to support the work Space ID is doing on scaling
I think the team should be open to experimentation and be dynamic in the early days,
as we grow and learn.
My skills and areas of expertise are: writing/creating educational content, operations, strategy,
DeFi, investment
I think that Space ID is an important component of scaling

2 Likes

This is the very serious projectā€¦ Which already gives so much profits to users and still planning for allā€¦ Everyone should user all features of Space id :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

cathunter.arb
Iā€™m a web developer, I liked the idea of space Id Dao, so I understand what I have to vote for
Justice
Web3 developer, Nft creator, testnets

benefitcrypto.bnb
Only competent people should manage the DAO, and ordinary users can vote for representatives
I can be an influencer for a project

-holdspaceid.bnb
-a unique idea and huge one
-Voting and community support
-testnets, learner, researcher

My domain
yokster.bnb
The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized community that will manage the growth and development of the Space ID ecosystem
I like space.id, go web3
I beginner in web, i try to research new information, project

remoh.bnb
expansion of the space for the use of own crypto names in the industry
I actively participate in the project
In general, I am satisfied with the project. Made a crypto name for myself, branded 2 bucks, earned 70+ points

613777.bnb
Something big is coming!
More tasks!!!
Designer.

genlogin.bnb
ā€¢Space ID is such a cool project,I really like the token Because itā€™s listed in Binance!
ā€¢Space ID donā€™t really need improvement itā€™s ok
ā€¢I donā€™t really have web3 experiences

kingnice.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Help with voting and community support and coming up with unique ideas
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Researcher, Test net Experience and Node run experience

1. kimpaka.bnb

2. Creating a decentralized and anonymous unique system of domain names that will help to stay anonymous in the world of web 3.0. This is convenient and secure.

3. I like what youā€™re doing, Iā€™ve bought ID domain names and tokens for the long term as a long term investment. Also telling my friends about your project. I think that soon all domain names will be on the blockchain. You are not only the future, but you are already a present.

4. I have 4 years of experience in Web 3.0 as a trader and investor, so I analyze and research new projects. Recently, I started working with Testnets. My main profession is digital marketing.