Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

imran3763.bnb

Good morning my dear friends :heart::heart:
And I will be there in about your bf

1 Like

koby.bnb MAKE SPACEID GREATER

1. Innovation: Encourage a culture of innovation by investing in research and development and exploring new technologies and ideas. Foster a mindset of experimentation and risk-taking to drive progress.
  2. Sustainability: Ensure that the organization’s activities and operations are environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. Implement sustainable practices such as reducing waste, minimizing carbon footprint, and supporting local communities.
  3. Community engagement: Build strong relationships with the community and stakeholders by creating meaningful opportunities for engagement and collaboration. This can include events, workshops, and educational programs.
  4. Effective communication: Develop a clear and concise message that communicates the organization’s values, mission, and goals. Use various communication channels to reach different audiences, including social media, press releases, and newsletters.

By focusing on these areas, any organization or project can work towards achieving greater success and impact.

1 Like

Space id-binancesmartchainspaceid.bnb
Arbid-16665.arb
Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
Help with voting and community support
Web3, TestNet

whisperdll.bnb
SPACE ID is god
NFT creator, invest, trade

1 Like

My ID : kikiki9999.bnb

• Always towards the transparent community. Strong development of NFT, DAO convenient and cheap transactions
  • I always support voting and sharing problems while using SPACE ID, sharing widely with my team community
  • I have 2 years of experience WEB 3 always listen to projects
1 Like

My id : uiuiui9999.bnb

• Always aiming for a transparent community. Developing NFT, convenient transaction DAO
  • I always support voting and sharing issues when using SPACE ID, sharing widely with my group community
  • I have 3 years of experience WEB 3 always listen to your projects
1 Like

space ID : chrismark.arb

• design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
1 Like

My ID : nooo666888.bnb

• Always aiming for a transparent and convenient community
  • I always support voting and sharing issues when using SPACE ID, sharing widely with my group community
  • I have 1 year of experience WEB 3 always listening to projects

arpitarora.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Decentralization
  • I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token and joining the regular ama and community interaction programs.
  • design requests and data analysis
  • enthusiast, testnets, designer, programmer

I am thoroughly impressed with Space ID’s web3 project! Concept are mind-blowing, showcasing unparalleled innovation. The team’s remarkable collaboration and helpfulness have made this project a true wonder, setting a new standard in the world of blockchain technology.

Space ID has piqued my interest like no other project. My personal experience has shown me that it is truly different and stands out in the blockchain landscape. I am eagerly interested in being a part of this game-changing project

Space ID : Neerajbhatt.bnb

1 Like
  • bombingo.bnb
  1. Using blockchain and other web3, privacy and security are very high, giving the community a fair playing field to create a common voice.
  2. spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!
  3. Sales director/marketer/project manager it

My Space ID: godofthunder.arb

• Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.

• Decentralization, Participation, Publicity

• I’m 2 years experience trader

mighty90.arb
mighty90.bnb
I believe in the project because it is technological. modern, progressive, stylish. The idea and execution are top notch. I will support all initiatives of the Space ID project. I have been in the field of crypto projects for 3 years and often participate in various events and support good ideas. Thank you!

My Space ID: Thechampion.arb

• Space ID Dao: to be a strong Dao that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.

• I want to have tasks to do and in return rewards points for everyone to work together to build a fair coummunity.

• I’m a 3 years experience trader and Testnet

• sexyteen.bnb and
  • I think this is a very good solution for the security and reliability of domains, and that the project has a great future
  • design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis**
  • good experience in testing, nodes and advertising
  • nikvazovskii.bnb
  • Maintaining decentralization
  • Help with voting and content creation. New collaborations with other Chains
  • Tesnets, Nodes, Airdrop Hunting, Traiding

Domain404
Decentralisation
Active in the community
Active in the new events
Helpful to the community

1. xrsun.bnb