• kwack.bnb
  • Decentralization
  • Helping out by being an active community participant
    -COMMUNITY MOD

rockie.bnb

• From Bangladesh
  • Tester, Dao Voter
  1. boatsforsale.bnb / vampire.arb
  2. In my opinion the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO to contribute to the growth and development for the project (by becoming the best solution in the domain management space in web3) through active participation in discussions and decision-making, promoting transparency and accountability, and educating the community about SPACE ID and its values.
  3. I would love to become a Delegate because I believe in the mission and goal of SPACE ID and I would love to be part of it. I have the right values and also the fundamental technical knowledge needed to make decisions that would benefit SPACE ID in the long run. I also see this as an opportunity to learn more about SPACE ID.
    As a delegate, I would make sure I take into consideration the long-term effects of my votes by meticulously weighing the technical implications of my decisions where needed.
    My core value as an individual is excellence and this will guide my decision as a Delegate. I would give my best by making sure my decisions are for the absolute good of SPACE ID. I would also be as transparent as possible by stating the reasons behind my decisions. In my opinion this is a great opportunity to influence the project in a positive way - decentralization, organic growth, as well as the spread of the entire cryptocommunity.
  4. My skills and areas of expertise: writing smart contracts, DeFi, NFT, creating content to promote and get people to recognize the brand.

https://forum.space.id/t/delegate-application-template-part-1/20232?u=vs255

1 Like

@socialvideo10
i think web3 user identification is you main goal.
i will go step by step with your project =)
3 mounce / junior web3 user/clipmaker

holyspirit.bnb

Im so happy you’re giving us an option to build this project together as a community

I would help newbies to get to know how to operate with this DAO

Community mod, programmer (move)

twate.bnb

• I realy like the idea of the SPACE ID DAO. Flexible decision-making power in the hands of active community members and ID wallet holders.
  • I can take part in helping other members of the community at a disco anywhere.
  • I have been working in Crypto since 2022, I participate as much as possible on discord servers, Also C++ programmer

My Space ID : russam.bnb

1. hitrojop.bnb

2.Space ID is something more than an ordinary blockchain network, you try to surprise with something special, stand out from the crowd, I have been following you for more than a day)

3.I always try to participate in projects that are interesting to me, help with answers for newbies, advertise a new product and live the project until the very end)

4.I’m new to web3, I don’t have much experience, but I’m learning

1 Like

0x9696bnb
I think it will be an unique DAO
I would to share my expertise of SPACE ID
Im 2 years experience in WEB3

. kamibnb.bnb
. Well, everyone knows that a project is successful and has a name
. We early users have done everything we can and we will try to be an example in the future
. Web3 virgin adventure. dealer . Active user in crypto community.

my id: kateboom.bnb
main goal of the SPACE ID DAO: spread yours products to the whole blockchains and other great projects
improvement: provide some interesting events for community with rewards.
my skills: I’m an art designer and have a deep knowledge in web3

justf.bnb
wider integration of web3 into our lives
domains for identification
assistance in voting and opinion formation
experienced crypto user
testnets / nodes / trader

• jevgenijstitovs.bnb
    luxurious.arb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • Voting, holding token ID.
  • Testnets

xxxtentacion.arb
the goal is to develop and create a strong and intelligent society
I told my friends about you and answered the questions of the participants
mint nft,testenets, airdrops

007arb.arb
1)In my opinion, the main goal of Space ID is to unite and create a large community in WEB 3
2)training of new users in the field of WEB 3 and cryptocurrencies
3)I can analyse and check projects and find their shortcomings and give advice on how to eliminate them

alsosprachzara.bnb

• View on the SPACE ID DAO: likes all big Revolutions, they are not fully understood for some times. Someday we Will be looking back at these years and see what we are really shaping: DAO Is really a new way of participation. Space ID DAO is essential to be fully trasparent and open to everyone. Ti grow even more space ID should integrate its portal with some mainstream projects
  • My possibility to contribute to SPACE ID community and project first of all is by holding the project token and participate. Then I am presenting the project to my crypto Friends and followers. I am good at explaining things to others.
  • I am Building my competencies in web3 with a PhD Master, I participated in testnets and early projects, I am a crypto trader and long-term investor for early gems and projects.

omidteimouri.bnb
Space ID is a great project

I plan to help the community grow by publicising about spaceid.

I’m a web3 enthusiast,and nft lover|defi…I’m always opened to learn new skills