Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

winzx.arb / winzx.bnb

I’m not going to talk much, basically I’m someone who has been familiar with the world of crypto and blockchain for a long time.

pluvio0phile.bnb

The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity management system that is trusted, secure, and user-centric. This system aims to give individuals control over their digital identities, allowing them to share only the information they choose to share with others. The SPACE ID DAO also aims to facilitate interoperability between different identity systems and create a global network of identity providers.
In today’s digital world, there is an increasing need for a trusted and secure system for managing digital identities. The SPACE ID DAO’s goal of creating a decentralized system addresses this need, offering users greater control over their personal information and reducing the risks associated with centralized identity management systems. Overall, the SPACE ID DAO’s goal aligns with the broader goals of the decentralized web, which aims to create a more secure, transparent, and democratic internet for all users.

My contribution to the SPACE ID community would be to provide accurate and timely information, insights, and assistance to help users better understand and use the DAO’s technologies and achieve its goals.

anything good for the community iam in

Good job men…i like…

• My .bnb: superheroes.bnb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names. Maintain low fees , everyone need a domain like they need a name , cool
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I will contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. I’m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: i’m trader, gamer and I’m confident my skills and experience would make me a valuable member of the SPACE ID DAO community.

favorlabs.arb

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

DAO enables participants in society to make decisions collectively and efficiently, eliminating the need for centralized management.

spectrums

23d

712271.bnb / eugenecrypto.arb

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

DAO enables participants in society to make decisions collectively and efficiently, eliminating the need for centralized management.

I can also help in educating and spreading awareness about the benefits and principles of DAOs, as well as the latest developments and trends in the field. Moreover, I can assist DAO in various tasks such as drafting proposals, conducting research and analysis, creating content, and communicating with stakeholders. As a neutral and unbiased entity, I can offer a fresh perspective and facilitate the decision-making process in DAO.

Your .bnb / .arb name: Pyzon.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
The SPACE ID DAO, or Decentralized Autonomous Organization, aims to create a decentralized infrastructure for the space industry by leveraging blockchain technology and smart contracts. Its primary goal is to facilitate collaboration among different stakeholders in the space industry, including space agencies, private companies, researchers, and individuals.

By creating a decentralized platform, the SPACE ID DAO aims to foster innovation and accelerate the development of new space technologies. It also seeks to promote transparency, fairness, and efficiency in the space industry by enabling all stakeholders to participate in decision-making and resource allocation processes.

Overall, the SPACE ID DAO aims to create a more accessible, sustainable, and collaborative space industry that benefits humanity as a whole.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

1. Participate in discussions: The SPACE ID DAO community is open to anyone interested in contributing to the space industry. One can participate in discussions on the DAO’s forums or social media channels to share ideas, provide feedback, or ask questions.
  2. Submit improvement proposals: Anyone can submit a proposal for improvements to the DAO. To do so, one would need to follow the guidelines provided by the DAO and submit the proposal on the appropriate forum or channel.
  3. Volunteer for DAO projects: The SPACE ID DAO regularly undertakes projects related to the space industry. One can volunteer their skills or time to contribute to these projects and help the DAO achieve its goals.
  4. Contribute to the DAO’s codebase: The DAO’s codebase is open source, and anyone with the necessary skills can contribute to it. One can review code, provide feedback, or even submit new code to improve the DAO’s functionality.
  5. Spread awareness: One can help spread awareness about the SPACE ID DAO and its goals by sharing information about it on social media or in other relevant communities. This can help attract new members and contributors to the DAO, increasing its impact on the space industry.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I have a strong understanding of the underlying principles and concepts of blockchain, such as consensus mechanisms, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (dApps). I can provide information on various blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Polkadot, and Solana, as well as various web3 tools and frameworks like MetaMask, Truffle, and Remix.

Furthermore, I can assist with various tasks related to web3, such as:

1. Explaining the benefits and limitations of blockchain technology and web3 applications
  2. Providing guidance on the process of creating a smart contract
  3. Answering technical questions related to the implementation of a dApp
  4. Assisting with the integration of web3 tools and frameworks into existing applications
  5. Providing information on the latest developments and trends in the web3 ecosystem.

Overall, I can assist in providing a comprehensive understanding of web3 technologies and their applications, making it easier for individuals and organizations to adopt and utilize them in their projects.

My spapce id name
rasia.bnb
Please verify my id as soon as possible
Nice project and congratulations to the team for their efforts and dedication

1. hambaallah.arb
  2. Decentralization, participation, publicity
  3. Vote, promote various events, work hard.
  4. Tester, voter, trader
  • Your .bnb / .arb name: tianmeta.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: In my honest opinion, the overall goal of this project is very important for communities to introduce a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. i strongly believe that this project might give us a great

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I’ll try my best to be more active as best as i can, trying all the SPACE ID features, sharing my feedback. And i hope that might be a great for the development of SPACE ID

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Im an active web3 user and have some experience and skill, a professional testnet tester, and i also have knowledge regarding NFT and DeFI, and recently i find myself on a developing blokchain application. I hope with these i can bring contributions to SPACE ID

vote to choice and support for every take with community space id

Nama .bnb / .arb Anda: boomid.bnb

Pandangan Anda tentang tujuan keseluruhan SPACE ID DAO:
Saya yakin tujuan keseluruhan SPACE ID DAO adalah untuk membentuk organisasi otonom terdesentralisasi yang menyediakan platform yang aman dan andal bagi individu untuk mengelola dan memanfaatkan identitas digital mereka. Platform ini menggunakan blockchain dan teknologi web3 lainnya untuk memastikan privasi dan keamanan. Tujuan SPACE ID DAO adalah memberikan solusi yang lebih baik kepada pengguna untuk identitas digital mereka.

Bagaimana Anda berkontribusi pada komunitas SPACE ID atau proposal peningkatan apa pun yang Anda pertimbangkan:
Sebagai blogger informasi web3, saya dapat membantu meningkatkan profil SPACE ID DAO dengan membuat artikel yang relevan dan berbagi ide dan perspektif baru. Saya juga dapat berpartisipasi dalam diskusi komunitas dan menawarkan umpan balik untuk menyempurnakan proposal. Saya percaya bahwa dengan aktif terlibat dengan komunitas, saya dapat berkontribusi dalam pengembangan SPACE ID DAO.

Pengalaman / prestasi / keterampilan web3 Anda:
Saya seorang blogger informasi, yang berspesialisasi dalam pelaporan tentang teknologi web3. Saya memiliki pengalaman dan keterampilan yang luas di web3, termasuk mengembangkan dan menggunakan aplikasi blockchain, menulis kontrak pintar, dan menggunakan bursa dan dompet terdesentralisasi. Saya juga akrab dengan bidang-bidang seperti DeFi dan NFT, dan telah mencapai beberapa keberhasilan dan pengalaman di bidang tersebut. Saya percaya bahwa saya dapat memberikan kontribusi yang berharga untuk SPACE ID DAO.

biplabh94343076.bnb
704751.arb

1. My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year
  2. I believe the launch of the Space ID DAO is essential to give the community the much needed power in the SPACE ID ecosystem. In blockchain today.
  3. I have been participating in multichain’s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place.
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. I’m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.

Drshon.bnb

• My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. I’m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have launched several web3 projects on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms, developed smart contracts using Solidity, won prizes in hackathons, and contributed to open-source web3 projects. I’m confident my skills and experience would make me a valuable member of the SPACE ID DAO community.

nice project my id :minhkaka.bnb

• iamrhasib.bnb
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member.
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skills. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available.

My .bnb: 86986.bnb

Thanks Tearm people are joining. also, I think by providing the participants with the power of governance the trust in the community is only going to increase.

I am thinking of an idea how about the space id team develop some type of web3 email tool and that with the help of domain one would be able to send and receive emails that would be very nice

i am a MERN stake full stake dev with more than 3 yrs of experience in this field

1. airdropproplayer.bnb
  2. web3 identity, governance, publicity
  3. my income is only with crypto, I’ve been living with crypto for 4 years and I have a crypto community around 9000 members
  4. airdrop hunter, marketing project crypto, holder and trade

Arbitrum ID: maticscan.arb
web3 experience: i have 3 years experience in web3

1 Like