Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Delegate Application Template (Part 1) - #10146 by mv.shishkov1987.

Previous discussions:

4641 Likes

712271.bnb / eugenecrypto.arb

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

DAO enables participants in society to make decisions collectively and efficiently, eliminating the need for centralized management.

I can also help in educating and spreading awareness about the benefits and principles of DAOs, as well as the latest developments and trends in the field. Moreover, I can assist DAO in various tasks such as drafting proposals, conducting research and analysis, creating content, and communicating with stakeholders. As a neutral and unbiased entity, I can offer a fresh perspective and facilitate the decision-making process in DAO.

Experience with blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, decentralized applications (DApps), smart contracts and other aspects of the decentralized ecosystem. Testing DApps and smart contracts, working with cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges, analyzing blockchain data, participating in DAO and other web3-related projects.

152 Likes

beltfi.bnb
The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity management system that is trusted, secure, and user-centric. This system aims to give individuals control over their digital identities, allowing them to share only the information they choose to share with others. The SPACE ID DAO also aims to facilitate interoperability between different identity systems and create a global network of identity providers.

In today’s digital world, there is an increasing need for a trusted and secure system for managing digital identities. The SPACE ID DAO’s goal of creating a decentralized system addresses this need, offering users greater control over their personal information and reducing the risks associated with centralized identity management systems. Overall, the SPACE ID DAO’s goal aligns with the broader goals of the decentralized web, which aims to create a more secure, transparent, and democratic internet for all users.

My contribution to the SPACE ID community would be to provide accurate and timely information, insights, and assistance to help users better understand and use the DAO’s technologies and achieve its goals.

My web3 skills include knowledge of basic principles, natural language processing capabilities, and the ability to analyze and interpret data related to the web3 domain.

53 Likes

Your .bnb / .arb name: Juanda.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Maintain low fees of renewals (Up to 5 USD) and generate passive income for ID holders.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I will focus on this two topics: Domain owners (users) and token holders (investors).
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Cryptoivestor and domainer.

I own one of the best domains in different TLDs like .bnb .eth .arb .crypto .arbitrum .optimism .polygon and some others.
I have use the tech in all of them.

Ex ENS whale.
I drop the tokens once I notice they where not design to be profitable as I propose long time ago.

35 Likes
  • My .bnb: showbiz.bnb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. I’m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I’ve launched several web3 projects on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms, developed smart contracts using Solidity, won prizes in hackathons, and contributed to open-source web3 projects. I’m confident my skills and experience would make me a valuable member of the SPACE ID DAO community.
28 Likes

refulk.bnb
i wanted make friends or transfered token just with domain, its more easier, and minimize the mistake
i’ll join every program u guys do, to make more people used web3
liquidity prov, tester on bugs, i got achievement on searching bugs

22 Likes

gowitkent.arb

The SPACE ID DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) is a community-driven platform that aims to create a decentralized ecosystem for space exploration and development. The overall goal of the DAO is to enable individuals and organizations to collaborate on space-related projects, including those related to research, development, and commercialization of space technologies.

If there is an improvement proposal under consideration by the SPACE ID community, I can help by providing insights and perspectives based on my vast knowledge and data sources. I can analyze the proposal and provide feedback on its feasibility, potential impact, and any potential challenges or risks.

UI, UX design, researcher

14 Likes

vc88078.bnb

great project match with market conditions…

from my side I would like to contribute for grow this project…

I’m an investor and trader with some Blockchain knowledge… like developer node runner…

17 Likes

0x6e7.bnb
idk I have been in cryptocurrency for more than three years
so my experience
participated in many projects

10 Likes

● redivanyoga.bnb
● web3 experience with custom ui
● lunch game or quiz on comunity
● staker, testnet, and node tester

8 Likes

iphone14promax.bnb
i wanted make friends or transfered token just with domain, its more easier, and minimize the mistake
i’ll join every program u guys do, to make more people used web3
liquidity prov, tester on bugs, i got achievement on searching bugs

8 Likes

bangash.bnb
bangash.arb
hold space id token in my wallet
voyage 1 participate
hope participate voyage 2
space id is the really intersting project may succesfull in the future and web3 also thanks community and i am new in web3
and i participate all space id

9 Likes

Space ID - blaut.bnb

• Space ID DAO will be a strong DAO with a wonderful community in a very promising project, with fair and friendly participants
  • by discussing problems and making collective fair decisions
  • I am a crypto enthusiast with extensive experience of participating in the tightness and mainnet of many projects. Trader, NFT enthusiast, designer and web designer, translator from Ukraine, I can help make Space ID DAO a really strong team:)
10 Likes

artofnft.bnb
I can become developer for testing and improve your testnets future

9 Likes

x6x9x.bnb
My view regarding DAO is that it is good decision taken by space id, because asking community
about project’s future decisions is good.
I would contribute in every manner by giving my opinions through votes.
Till now my experience is vey good with every aspects of crypto.

9 Likes

nusan.bnb
Decentralization, Community
I use SPACE ID for buy .bnb for first reason because I love BNB, and for some reason is I think SPACE ID will have a strong community and that’s right. So for now I’ll contribute in some SPACE ID community project.
My experiences in web3 and crypto : beta tester, community participant, and some time I participate in node incentive.

5 Likes

cryzix.bnb
All is perfect
i have token and i had airdropped ID tokens also
GM all
im hardwork tester of testnets on BSC

4 Likes

a123456c.bnb
Decentralization, provide a framework for the community to collaborate on projects, share resources, and work together towards common goals.
I`ll read every proposal info and then will vote for it
2 years of crypto and NFT trading

1 Like

zaraherp91.bnb

A objective of Space ID is to gain value for its users and partners while becoming a comprehensive and cutting-edge solution in the web3 domain management space.

assistance with voting and community backing

I started working with cryptocurrency in 2019, but I’m still constantly learning new stuff. Your hobbies include Defi and cryptocurrency. Although I have little experience with dApps, I am highly active in the web3 space.

4 Likes

cryptowww.arb

i think DAO is very important to make a powerful community and take a good decisions about the project

our feedback is important for the project team to make it a complete powerful project

here is some of my skills and experience

i have a good feedback in programming
i am experienced digital marketeer
i am in the crypto field from about 7 years and have many info about blockchains

3 Likes