• pearlharbor.bnb
  • Web3 experience with custom ui
  • Lunch game or quiz on comunity
  • Staker, testnet, and node tester
1 Like

Your .bnb/.arb name:
aaa8888.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO:
There will be more benefits for users and attract users.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering:
My main job is to detect bugs, I will join and contribute to the operation.
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills:
I’m participate in testnet projects like arbitrum, aptos, sui

undeniable.bnb

поддерживать низкую плату за продление или любое предложение по улучшению, которое вы рассматриваете: я сосредоточусь на этих двух темах: владельцы доменов (пользователи) и держатели токенов (инвесторы).Криптоинвестор и доменер.я присоединюсь к каждой программе, которую вы, ребята, делаете, чтобы больше людей использовали
проверку ликвидности web3, тестер на ошибках, я получил достижение при поиске ошибки

Я занимаюсь криптовалютой более трех лет,
поэтому мой опыт
участвовал во многих проектах.

Hi Dev Team,
My .bnb: Electricglobal.bnb
i wanted make friends or transfered token just with domain, its more easier, and minimize the mistake
from my side I would like to contribute for grow this project…with 3 year Bussiness Development Manager in Crypto and 10 year in finance

•happyaki.bnb I like to learn and I am active in the field of web3
•Space ID is a very interesting project, I really like the token because it is listed on Binance!
•Space ID doesn’t really need improvement. no problem
• I don’t really have web3 experience. Maybe he will learn something… Thanks

I am new and created new
Why i find my all information

Pls help

• Your .bnb / .arb name: - lucamoha.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: - should be open and legal
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: - take participate in governance process
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: - junior developer
  • 2626-9.bnb
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available
    *Reactjs Developer
    *7 months Discord Mod Experience.

bikka.bnb

By giving users a singular identity across all channels, Space ID enables users to link their identities on other Blockchain networks, like as Twitter, Github accounts, and email addresses, with Web 3 identities.
I’ve been interested in web3 for a while and have learned a lot about it. I also have some observations. I’ll do my part to help the neighborhood spread the word about the project, thanks!

unison.bnb

Start your Activity on the ZkSync network, thank you

songjoongki.bnb
I am writing to express my interest in contributing to the mission of SpaceID DAO. As someone who understands the potential of decentralized systems, I appreciate the overall goal of SpaceID DAO in bringing together creative and innovative minds who can collaborate to develop impactful solutions in the Web3 space.
In terms of suggestions, I believe there can be more emphasis on education and outreach to ensure that the principles and benefits of decentralized systems are widely understood. We need to create more interactive and informative materials that can help educate people about the potential of Web3 and how they can get involved in projects within the DAO.
In my own experience, I have been actively involved in the Web3 community for several years, and I have gained significant knowledge and expertise in several areas. I have contributed to various DAOs, and I am proficient in areas such as coding, community management, and product development. I am also experienced in working with diverse groups of individuals to facilitate collaboration and idea sharing.
To summarize, I am excited about the vision of SpaceID DAO and am eager to contribute my skills and experience to the community. I look forward to engaging with the team and members of SpaceID DAO in the near future

My name id is
bdincometips
.bnb

Tên .bnb/.arb của bạn: thangntbq.bnb

Quan điểm của bạn về mục tiêu chung của SPACE ID DAO: Trở thành một nền tảng miền web3 an toàn và đáng tin cậy và sẽ phát triển trong tương lai gần.

Bạn sẽ đóng góp như thế nào cho cộng đồng SPACE ID hoặc bất kỳ đề xuất cải tiến nào mà bạn đang xem xét: bằng cách bỏ phiếu và tham gia khai thác tên miền , tối ưu các tính năng quản trị tên miền tốt hơn , tạo điều kiện thuận lời cho nhà đầu tư

Kinh nghiệm , thành tích , kỹ năng web3 của bạn: nhà đầu tư, NFT , các hoạt động testnet

1 Like

gamevip6.bnb
The project is very interesting, I am interested and I will support this project until it is successful according to the plan.:rocket::rocket::high_brightness::high_brightness:

1 Like

My SpaceID: hollyng.bnb
I am learning about data analyzing. I hope to know more about crypto and especially SpaceID. My wish is a memeber in your projects.

2 Likes
  • samcryp.arb
  • Ranvir
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with any tools available
    *Good in communication and helping
    *Researcher
    *2 years active Discord participation Experience.
1 Like
  • huybang201.bnb
  • James
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with any tools available
    *Reactjs Developer
    *Researcher
    *5 months Discord Mod Experience.
1 Like

*haaland9.bnb

*Space ID DAo is good, nd very organized, User also look organized and professional in their work.

*As a successful person in the foreign exchange market I will refer this company to everyone. It would be great if space id supports all currency networks and other networks

*I am a very fast learner and I also specialize in web design

1 Like

atomise.bnb
decentralization
provide help and support
I am an tester

aptosmoon.bnb

• The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO was created from a trusted fileless identity management system.
  • introduce SPACE ID to the locality where I live so that people can better understand the mission of spaceID
  • I have participated in many web3 projects and won many awards participating in learning with projects