Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

viratsir.bnb

:white_check_mark:web3 experience with custom ui
:white_check_mark:lunch game or quiz on comunity
:white_check_mark: staker, testnet, and node tester

2 Likes

rajakonwar.bnb

• a very good decentralized system
  • I could step by step develop with SPACE ID to help in various interesting projects
  • I understand web3 very well

fakeface.bnb
The goal of Space ID is to provide users with a unique identity for all channels, allowing users to connect their identities on other Blockchain networks, including Twitter, Github accounts and Email addresses with Web 3
I have been involved and learning about web3 for a while and also have certain insights. I will help the community promote the project more widely
thank you !

1 Like

ssense.bnb, ssense.arb

I’ve always been a big fan of Space IDs.
It’s been great working with them since the beginning and I hope they continue to make our journey in web 3.0 even more awesome.

Voting and community support

• Your .bnb / .arb name: - zazaza.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: - The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity management system that is trusted, secure, and user-centric.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: - participate in governance process

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: - researcher

1 Like

Space id dao will create a certain communication with It’s community which will be beneficial eventually.

I am a Dao voter and from day one I was one the members of this community. I will contribute by voting the right things which will benefit Space id.

1 Like
  • rajakonwar.bnb
  • a very good decentralized system
  • I could step by step develop with SPACE ID to help in various interesting projects
  • I understand web3 very well

Cryptotx.bnb
My view regarding DAO is that it is good decision taken by space id, because asking community
about project’s future decisions is good.
I would contribute in every manner by giving my opinions through votes.
Till now my experience is vey good with every aspects of crypto.

1 Like

gcmetaverse.bnb

• being an active member of the crypto community, i have good experience in voting and suggesting good updates
1 Like

lamari.bnb
canon.arb

Your .bnb / .arb name:
edu88.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
organization that offers a trustworthy and secure platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identities. Utilizing blockchain and other web3 technologies, the platform ensures the utmost privacy and security. Ultimately, SPACE ID DAO aims to offer users improved solutions for managing their digital identities.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
In my role as a web3 information blogger, I can play a vital role in elevating the visibility of SPACE ID DAO by producing pertinent articles and sharing fresh perspectives and ideas. Additionally, I can partake in community discussions and provide constructive feedback to enhance proposals. I firmly believe that through active involvement in the community, I can make valuable contributions to the growth and advancement of SPACE ID DAO.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
As an information blogger with a particular focus on reporting web3 technologies, I possess significant expertise and competencies in this field. I have acquired extensive experience and skills in various areas of web3, such as developing and utilizing blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and utilizing decentralized exchanges and wallets. Furthermore, I am knowledgeable about domains like DeFi and NFT and have accomplished considerable success and expertise in these fields. I am confident that my proficiency and experience can make valuable contributions to the advancement of SPACE ID DAO.

elonmask260.bnb
It’s so good.
Help with voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still small achievements, testneter

undeniable.bnb

поддерживать низкую плату за продление или любое предложение по улучшению, которое вы рассматриваете: я сосредоточусь на этих двух темах: владельцы доменов (пользователи) и держатели токенов (инвесторы).Криптоинвестор и доменер.я присоединюсь к каждой программе, которую вы, ребята, делаете, чтобы больше людей использовали
проверку ликвидности web3, тестер на ошибках, я получил достижение при поиске ошибки

Я занимаюсь криптовалютой более трех лет,
поэтому мой опыт
участвовал во многих проектах.

web3new.bnb
I am very interested in participating in the further development of the SpaceID DAO community.I highly appreciate the overall goal of SpaceID DAO — to bring together creative people who can collaborate to develop effective solutions in the Web3 space.I will try to help the Space ID community and new users to better understand and understand the essence of this project.I clearly understand that SPACE ID DAO has a great potential to create a sustainable and prosperous economy, and I am ready to participate in the realization of this goal. I will vote and make a reasonable contribution based on the interests of the community.
An experienced crypto and NFT trader, researcher, market analysis.I have been in the crypto industry for more than 5 years.

• Your .bnb / .arb name: - binanceexchenger.bnb / binanceexchenger.arb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: - should be open and legal

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: - take participate in governance process

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: - junior developer

mey3am.bnb

the propsals will help us to promote and join the projects
waiting for the proposal i will vote acordingly ok

best regards

• pearlharbor.bnb
  • Web3 experience with custom ui
  • Lunch game or quiz on comunity
  • Staker, testnet, and node tester
1 Like

Your .bnb/.arb name:
aaa8888.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO:
There will be more benefits for users and attract users.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering:
My main job is to detect bugs, I will join and contribute to the operation.
Your web3 experience/achievements/skills:
I’m participate in testnet projects like arbitrum, aptos, sui

undeniable.bnb

поддерживать низкую плату за продление или любое предложение по улучшению, которое вы рассматриваете: я сосредоточусь на этих двух темах: владельцы доменов (пользователи) и держатели токенов (инвесторы).Криптоинвестор и доменер.я присоединюсь к каждой программе, которую вы, ребята, делаете, чтобы больше людей использовали
проверку ликвидности web3, тестер на ошибках, я получил достижение при поиске ошибки

Я занимаюсь криптовалютой более трех лет,
поэтому мой опыт
участвовал во многих проектах.

Hi Dev Team,
My .bnb: Electricglobal.bnb
i wanted make friends or transfered token just with domain, its more easier, and minimize the mistake
from my side I would like to contribute for grow this project…with 3 year Bussiness Development Manager in Crypto and 10 year in finance