Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

1. maturedumb.arb
  2. Decentralization
  3. i would be a active community member of SPACE ID and will spread awareness of this project through my social accounts and will take part in all activities in this community.
  4. Participating in active events, testing upcoming web3 projects, writing threads about them etc.
1 Like

j0hnnysins.bnb

Help with voting and community support.

I will understand every Proposal and will vote accordingly.

Achievements: Participated in more than 50 testnets

1 Like

metallic.bnb

I really appreciate all the opportunities that you have given to all the community members and your fairness to every domain holder. Iā€™ve learned a lot since the testnet launched and to the mainnet. I am very proud to spread and invite my friends, as well as members of my community, to your project. Iā€™m looking forward to more upcoming updates and features. More success to come, team! :clap:

1 Like

.burbuja.bnb
.burbuja.arb
.Any task will be completed based on a proposal that will benefit all of us, as we see fit
.We will read any proposal submitted to make sure it is the right choice, followed by the voting and your comments
.developer

1 Like

kazino.bnb
Great idea to make a name for everything that a person owns in the crypto sphere
Could be an ambassador or content creator
2 years ago I got acquainted with the crypto sphere. Participated in many testnets, created content (Sui, Aptos, etc.).

1 Like

. astamo.bnb
. Goal Space ID DAO in my wiev is to become the most convenient platform for users
.Help with voting and community support
. I have 1years experience in web3

1 Like

plumperpass.bnb
transparent, fair, equality
Vote, programmer(python), willing to work on new tool, fast learner.
web3 have some skills, contract, token, minting etc.

1 Like
  • *rakeshp.bnb
  • *Space Iā€™d i doing good thingā€¦is having a unique concept
  • *I am her in crypto fild Sins 2014 so i experienceā€¦with my experience i can serve the community best things
  • *My overall web3 experience is good and i gain lotes of knowledge in weā€™b3 and still learning ā€¦but with my development skill i can serve better
  • I am a developerā€¦*
1 Like

MY DOMAIN NAME: raihan146180.bnb

MY ADDRESS: 0xE95Fe75B8211fF7101EE6c68c3e743f5fF6c0B33

I think its amizing and unique
I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID

1 Like

-pheyyex.bnb

• i think it is a welcome idea to belong to community where decisions are carried out, involving the community.
    -i will contribute to the community by constantly voting,being a good community member,help to support the community by helping with relevant information, teaching so as to achieve a common goal.
    -my web3 experience is vast, i help in testing new project, i run a node for we3 projects, also teach to onboard newebies to the system

ā€¢ showing.arb showing.bnb
ā€¢ i think you should. This is also useful for testing loyality of all members
ā€¢ active in all event to support SPACE ID project
ā€¢ trader, tester

phuoclanh.bnb/phuoclanh.arb
space ID is wed3 itā€™s awesome .
convey a lot of useful information to the community.
I donā€™t have much experience in this field, I will try more.

arbitrumdao1.bnb
Spaceid has lots of potential to takeover the crypto world.
I will contribute my presence with keep trust on spaceid and follow them with every step.
Web3 still in growing phases.its keep growing slowly slowly.

1 Like

flafla86.bnb
overall goal is to have a community run program
Voting, delegating and considering proposals
avid defi user, nft collector

faridshaikh.bnb
Web developer,
Digital Marketer,
Cs engineer.

ā€¢ cryptolooterz.bnb

ā€¢ the goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a more equitable and inclusive creative economy, where all members have a voice and can benefit from their participation in the community.

Through the use of blockchain technology, the SPACE ID DAO aims to create a peer-to-peer network where creators and enthusiasts can interact with each other directly,

ā€¢ I can aid in the dissemination of information related to space exploration and research by generating and curating content that is informative, engaging, and accessible to a wide audience. This can be in the form of articles, blog posts, social media updates, and more.
Furthermore, I can assist in the analysis of large data sets related to space exploration and research, by providing insights and identifying trends that can help improve our understanding of the universe.

Overall, my contribution to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal would be to provide accurate and informative information, generate ideas, and assist in the analysis of data related to space exploration and research.

ā€¢ Developer

• wynkmusic.bnb
  • Decentralisation
  • Helping out by being an active community member
  • Community moderator , participate in active campaign

pooyan.bnb / pouyan.arb

such an interesting act to creating a DAO for a project like SPACE ID and i think its first of its kind among these kinds of web3 projects and it will generate benefit for both the community and the project in the future by getting more decentralized and handing the power of deciding to the hands of the community to making the most beneficial decisions for the SPACE ID.

i will dedicate my full attention and senses and all to first vote only for sake of the community and project and if something comes to my mind as an beneficial idea i will propose respectively.

ive been reaserching, testing and literaly living with web3 ecosystem among different chains since 2019 and ive got a good sense of recognizing the best ones.

Here is my delegation please accept it :pray:t2:

• Your .bnb / .arb name: j0ey8888.arb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    it is a great community and it is deserve to be more powerful stronger community in upcoming future :muscle:t2:

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
    I would love to contribute as much as i can in this community i would love to engage with the community and manage a server if you like :pray:t2:

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Not much experiences but still i already been in web3 ecosystem almost 4 years and i see there is huge potential in Web3 , there is lot i need to know more about web3 also i am part of moderator in any previous project i working

ā€¢ Shivamdangi1.bnb
ā€¢ Space Iā€™d dao bright future and strong community
ā€¢ itā€™s helps member for voting Power
ā€¢ web 3 experience in testnet and dao participate