Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

3rdgalxe227.bnb

SPACE ID was established in the third quarter of 2022. It offers a unique, readable domain name option that enables users of crypto wallets to use a unique name rather than a lengthy, complicated alphanumeric string. This name can be utilized successfully across various stages, including web3, virtual entertainment, and email. With the introduction of the.arb Name Service in February 2023, SPACE ID, which was initially launched on the BNB Chain, has since expanded its reach to the Arbitrum network.

/ .arb name=trader999.arb

View=Because it welcomes participation from all individuals, regardless of background or expertise, the Space ID DAO is exceptional. Members may vote on proposals, submit suggestions, and potentially be rewarded for their contributions. As a result, space exploration becomes more inclusive and democratic, giving everyone the same chance to take part and have an impact.The DAOā€™s ultimate goal is to make space exploration more accessible, affordable, and sustainable. By leveraging blockchain technology, the Space ID DAO aims to eliminate the need for intermediaries and reduce transaction costs, making it easier for members to collaborate and share resources.
One of the key benefits of the Space ID DAO is that it provides a transparent and secure platform for collaboration. All transactions are recorded on the blockchain, providing a tamper-proof record of all activities within the DAO. This creates a high level of trust among members, as they know that their contributions and rewards are being managed in a fair and transparent manner.

Improvement proposals=The facilities for cooperation and communication inside the DAO should also be improved. There may be potential for improvement in the user interface and user experience even if the blockchain-based platform is currently a safe and transparent means to manage transactions and proposals. Members might collaborate and exchange ideas more easily, for instance, by creating more user-friendly collaboration tools or integrating with current communication systems.

web3 experiences / achievements / skills:I have only used web3 products.I feel happy when I am using web3 apps as compare to web2.Overall experience is good.And enjoying the benefit of decentralization.

ā˜… subhadip.bnb
ā˜… Decentralisation, own opinion, publicity
ā˜… community building, to be part of every day
proposal by voting
ā˜… In web3 I am in a basic stage. Bust participated in
various testnet, node running, also in discord as
community helper or ambassador.

darsh.bnb

SPACE ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common voice of the participants in this project and the community.
I could help support information, answer questions and connect the community by being an active member.
i can help in Researcher/community development and building.

ā€¢ 000321.arb

ā€¢ community driven and sensible

ā€¢ educating everyone about space id and contributing for the betterment of the project.

ā€¢ Community Manager, Active trader, participant in current events.

1.rodin.bnb / rodins.arb 2.strives to create a new and high-quality product in web3 to unite many. 3 I would like to fix the moment of registration by invitation, since the inviter does not always become one. 4 Iā€™m just learning and I hope that with the SPACE ID project I will understand web3 much better

. passcard.arb

. Thatā€™s good. This is one of the best projects I have ever seen. I hope that SPACE ID DAO will become a bigger project in the future

. The SPACE ID project has always been a favorite of mine. I will try to keep myself with Space ID at every event.

. Developer

web30x3.bnb

I like space idā€™s approach to governance, which gives the community the opportunity to co-decide. ChatGPT tells me that the buyback-and-burn mechanism has potential advantages and drawbacks. On the one hand, it could potentially benefit existing token holders by increasing the value of their holdings. On the other hand, it could potentially be used as a form of market manipulation, creating a false impression of value and potentially misleading investors. But thatā€™s probably how the crypto world works, so itā€™s rather cool.

I would contribute to the forum from time to time by checking what the ChatGPT oracle has to say about the topic ;p I could sometimes share something on twitter. Of course I would vote sometimes.

I have been testing and using many Web3 applications for over a year. I am a front-end developer working in React (Web2 for now).

00xyz00.bnb
Decision with community is good
Use of space Iā€™d domains
Basic in web 3

Mohseenrock

ā€¢ mohseenrock.bnb

ā€¢ Proposal, which helps all of us , any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

ā€¢ Whatever Proposal Comes we will read it and if it is the right decision then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

ā€¢ Developer

ā€¢ jiomusic.bnb
ā€¢ Decentralisation
ā€¢ Helping out by being act community member
ā€¢ Community mod, participate in active event

ajaharrr.bnb

The SPACE ID DAO, which stands for Space Decentralized Autonomous Organization, is a blockchain-based platform designed to facilitate the creation and management of decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) that focus on space-related activities. The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to foster collaboration and innovation in the space industry by leveraging the power of blockchain technology and decentralized decision-making.
community members could use me to perform natural language processing and analysis on proposals, discussions, and other documents related to the DAOā€™s activities. This could help identify key themes, concerns, and areas of agreement or disagreement among community members, and inform decision-making processes within the DAO.

In terms of skills, I am capable of understanding and generating natural language text, which can be useful in a variety of Web3-related applications. For example, I can be used to analyze and summarize smart contracts or whitepapers, to generate conversational chatbots for decentralized applications (dApps), or to develop natural language interfaces for decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs).

sureshamuru.bnb

space id associated with bnb chain and also web 3, all the projects integrated with space id has potential opportunity to make investment decisions.

i will contribute through voting and other sources as team suggested

my ens web experiences was great, i have got to participate in different projects with ens without hussleā€¦like philand.xyz

1 Like

Sexy.bnb
Decentralisation
Helping out other members
And active member for the community
Part of a big crypto cult
Highly reputed member

My space Iā€™d domain name = cryptoisfuture.bnb

Your goal in my opinion is very vast and you doing greate job and your vision is also to good

My contribution to develop our community is see all features and message you the bugs so you solve the issue and we build a big community.

My web3 experience is good and i known web3 is future

nithinr.bnb

proposal, which will help all of us, any one work will be done by the decision of all of us, as will like we all

Whatever proposal comes, we will read and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

devloper

techcustom.arb
Decentralization
Helping out by being an Active community member (Community Support)
Community Mod, testnet, web3 skills achievements, Participation in Active Events, Trading Community.

airdropking78.bnb

Help with voting and community support

Skills in web3 are still small,
But Iā€™m a fast learning

nameļ¼šginga.bnb

opinionļ¼šTransparency and Voting Adoption

contributionļ¼šCommunicate with votes and Discord

achievementļ¼š test net

goldspace.bnb
thetrickymoney.arb

Help with voting and community support

Skills in web3 are still small. Good web3 future