• builder, designer
6 Likes

•samxingh.bnb
•sam
•Help in voting and community support
•I’m a programmer

7 Likes
  1. my address- sourav001.bnb/oblivious.arb
  2. great step…it will lead to more decentralization of the space id token & its core concept.
  3. i will educate community more about the idea behind any proposal put forward …
  4. i am in web3 space since last year few years & acquired experience in different projects…
6 Likes
  • airdropfcfs.bnb
  • participants DAO and all fitur
  • I am work on influencer and marketing project
  • I am experience on crypto have 7 years old
6 Likes

arifbudi.bnb

it’s a new experience and it’s amazing to be one of the people who try your product in this phase. I hope this project can grow and achieve its goals

Staking program for more community benefit

Become ambassador

4 Likes

ID:-leochan.bnb

• Im eagerly waiting to participate governance project of SPACE ID DAO,looking unique and good everyone searching this type of project to inverse lots of money,hope 2023 to the moon.

• yeah i contribute to the community to help in discord to clear the doubts web3

• im a trader and inverster joined last year made good profits in airdrops learned so many things still learning.

4 Likes

ht639.bnb
I think it’s interesting and unique. will bring a lot of user experience
Voting help and community support
Skills in web3 are still few. But I’m a quick learner

4 Likes
  1. My name id is: 0xrick.arb
  2. I think it’s great, very democratic and free.
  3. More projects make us more involved.
  4. Have participated in the marketing of Shib. Speaks a variety of languages, is good at communication and teamwork
17 Likes

nilah.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    SPACE ID is building a universal name service network with a one-stop identity platform to discover, register, trade, manage web3 domains. It also includes a Web3 Name SDK & API for developers across blockchains and provides a multi-chain name service for everyone to easily build and create a web3 identity.
    SPACE ID will be the core of Web3 and the bridge between Web2 and Web3.
    In addition, TLD incubator or universal domain is not enough, we should move further on more usecases and building on all-in-on DID solution.

For the dao, there will be several aspects coming up with this opportunity:

1. community voice:
    We have huge community and we need our voice heard. Dao is always a good method to achieve the goal.
  2. price:
    We could get good used of the ID in treasury to build up no matter the price of domain or the token price.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
  • community education
  • feedback collection
  • idea brainstorm in community
  • organizing good proposal
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    Current community angel in SPACE ID community
26 Likes
  • vishalhkothari.bnb
  • Being part at the most thriving ecosystem
  • Community Development & Marketing
  • Since 2014 holding BTC and being part of many Web3 companies.
6 Likes

Kingfud.bnb here, new to stuffs like this one here, but willing to be part of the space DAO and understand all the functions and learn more how it all works. Thanks

3 Likes

amazing

[quote=“arton, post:1, topic:17, full:true”]
If you are interested in contributing to the SPACE ID DAO governance as a delegate, you must submit an application in this forum thread.

Deadline for submissions: April 28th, 2023, at 2PM UTC.

All delegate applications must follow the following structure:

• Your .bnb / .arb name:
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
    [/quote][quote=“arton, post:1, topic:17, full:true”]
    If you are interested in contributing to the SPACE ID DAO governance as a delegate, you must submit an application in this forum thread.

Deadline for submissions: April 28th, 2023, at 2PM UTC.

All delegate applications must follow the following structure:

• Your .bnb / .arb name:
3 Likes
  • cryptovik.bnb

• Create a universal naming service network with a single identity platform for discovering, registering, trading, and managing Web3 domains.

• I am still a beginner in the crypto industry, but I am ready for any help related to social networks.

• Unfortunately, so far I am only a testnet tester and NFT collector.

4 Likes

• 6386.bnb
• Web 3.0, spaceid’s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!
• I’m willing to make a contribution based on your needs
• Researcher, Community Builder, Investor

2 Likes

• 0xmicrosoft.bnb
• goal of mine to join spaceid dao is to see how the project work in background and so far
• my skill is video editing and graphic designer
• I’m artist of web3 UX/UI

3 Likes

My .bnb domain is winnfthorse.bnb

My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year

I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process

As I have huge community it will help to grow larger

4 Likes

My ID: yourassets.bnb
MY 2nd ID: fasting.arb
I LIKE to test new and unique project like Spaceid project
web3 is future i learn alot about it.

2 Likes

1.my name is rodin.bnb rodins.arb 2 I try to be active in the project. 3 I am a real distributor of information about the project in social networks such as twitter telegram and it would be great to spread it on tik tok facebook which is what I do.4 I would like to go to the next level and in this I hope a great project like space ID will help me

3 Likes

Your .bnb / .arb name: pilot000.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Create a solid and knowledgeable crypto community in their field.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:I can help with nft creators because I’m an nft artists.
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Nft Creator

3 Likes

• mrianiko.bnb
• I see Space ID DAO as a potential large community that can implement the principles of decentralization, helping each other, solving current problems and modernization. In which there is a list of functions inherent in Web3;
• Participate in events Space ID, leave reviews about them, take part in voting, report various problems, inform acquaintances and friends about your Space ID project and make it large-scale;
• testnet, ambassador’s, trading, collection NFT, creating smart contract.

7 Likes