Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

• armandomarais.bnb
  • will growing up community with shares to my telegram community
  • share information and news about Space ID on Indonesian Community
  • im crypto enthusiast since 2017, have been working on ambassadors
11 Likes

tiesto28.bnb

• my goal is to see SPACEID to the top 5 within a year
  • I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process
  • As I have huge community it will help to grow larger
  • tiestometajaya | Link3.to
24 Likes
  • kevindo.bnb
  • Decentralization, participation and publicity
  • SPACE ID Community Development
  • Professional Moderator/CM/Ambassador
11 Likes
Your .bnb name: chaitanya24.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The Concept of DAO itself is very revolutionary & it empowers the community.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Can help in Marketing
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Running Validator Nodes, Prover Nodes, Web3 Author
9 Likes
  • anteklivepoland.arb

• Space ID is something more than an ordinary blockchain network, you try to surprise with something special, stand out from the crowd, I have been following you for more than a day)

• I always try to participate in projects that are interesting to me, help with answers for newbies, advertise a new product and live the project until the very end)

• Iā€™m new to the world of crypto, but I already see success in some projects, Iā€™m always happy to help))))

7 Likes

multim.bnb

it will help grow space id community and allow new innovation

I will help introducing new members and voting proposal that are in favor of space dao

I invest in innovate products

9 Likes

Hey, my ID is runis.bnb

This DAO will help to popularize crypto domains, make them easier for people who new into crypto

I can make Twitter threads, and be active part of community just to make crypto domains raise up.

Iā€™m into this industry since I was only 12 so I got a lot of exp, Iā€™m good at popularizing smth, so I will be happy to become part of Space.ID dao

8 Likes
  • coha05.bnb
    *SPACE ID DAO is a powerful tool for building a thriving and sustainable project community that can adapt to changing circumstances and thrive in the long term. By putting the power of governance and decision-making into the hands of its participants, SPACE ID DAO empowers everyone to play an active role in shaping the future of the project.
  • As an ambassador and contributor, I can assist the community by answering their questions, providing feedback, and raising any issues related to Space ID.
  • Web3 exp: coha05_ | Twitter | Linktree
8 Likes
  • lifeform931.bnb
  • great
  • helping fellow members especially new ones, promoting space ID to the general public.
  • basic support, testnet experience,no skill but ready to learn.
6 Likes

Binanceian.bnb

The goal of space ID is very amazing and trusting :revolving_hearts: itā€™s vision is superb
I would like to contribute in space Iā€™d by making domains
I have a good web 3 experience

18 Likes
  1. sayuj.bnb

2. I believe this platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security, And provide users with better solutions for their unique digital identity.

3. Since I am blogger who creates crypto related articles, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives.
    I can also participate in community and offer feedback to improve proposals.
    I believe that by actively engaging with the community for the improvement of DAO.

4. I am an crypto blogger, technologies. I have a good experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets.

11 Likes

genzord.bnb/genzord.arb
Public contribution, decentralisation and transparency
Moderator in variros groups
Average/more room for growth

9 Likes

Your .bnb / .arb name:
goldenratio.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
Creation of a decentralised ID which can be used across platforms, and blockchains. To make, having a .bnb /.arb id, as the single most important digital footprint

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I am a web3 investor, and have been keenly invested in many projects like lens, starknet, etc

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Early investor in various web3 projects. Admin in 3 major investing TG groups.

6 Likes

my space id : kavaevm.bnb

wallet connected : 0xCED22472ecc7403E7a6CCb4d0C9c3609D0DF4183

i am active at proposal votings and a active member at sapce id social platform .and want to be stick with sapce id for future Benefits bcz i know the potentail of that platform

Am a trader , investor , ambassdor , Socail , testnets tester , working in this from more than 3 years

6 Likes
  • javsex.bnb
  • i think spaceid dao should develop into a truly decentralized organization, all issues should be decided by the community
  • In order for the space id brand to grow, I think there should be a deflationary mechanism for ID tokens and at the same time increase the applicability of ID tokens to retain the community.
  • I have a passion to learn about web 3
5 Likes

6302s.bnb

The best Bnb Chain Domain Service provide.

I am suggesting to you which decision is best for project or Not .

i am continuously gaining Knowledge of web3 But i am Crypto 3 year old .

6 Likes

ā˜…Domain name : lovecraftian.bnb

ā˜…Space IDā€™s goal is to add value to its users and partners and emerge as a comprehensive and innovative solution in the domain management space in web3.

ā˜…Community should always help each other, share if I know something, or take help from members if I know something.

ā˜…Working in Web3 for almost two years, most favorite is working on nft, doing marketing promotion is one of my favourite work.

6 Likes

惻mac.arb
惻Spaceidā€™s original domain is the most promising and excellent domain name service today and will continue to be in this position.
惻 Iā€™m willing to make a contribution based on your needs
惻Investment,Testnet,Affiliate

5 Likes

ā€¢ trozan.bnb

ā€¢ In web 3.0, spaceidā€™s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!

ā€¢ Iā€™m willing to make a contribution based on your needs phucdang.

ā€¢ i am working with bitkeep since 6 month and also work as bitkeep Bangladesh regional admin. Also i am working marketing :heart:

5 Likes

nadelhorn.bnb
I believe that any community needs to start with strong initial vision and leadership, as the Collective will grow, naturally there will be leaders in specific ecosystem topics, leading to a more decentralized, ever-growing Collective.
Skills: Thoughtful communication, organization, business development, management.

6 Likes