Delegate Application Template (Part 1)

rockstarz.bnb

I liked the idea of space Id Dao.
It gives the power of decision making in the hands of active community members and ID token holders.

I can contribute in helping other community members and being an active user and supporter

I am in new in crypto but still learning new things every day now. Web 3, Defi and Crypto are of my interests. I do not have much experience in building dApps but i am very active in web3 space.

evillaughter.bnb

I think its amazing and unique
I would to share my expertise in marketing and promotion of SPACE ID
Iā€™m a newbie in WEB3

• solhub.arb

• SPACE ID DAO has a massive impact and role in getting together people in space id thus enhancing a perfect community where informations can be disseminated in such a way toward a common goal.

• Iā€™ll contribute by beeing a supportive memeber and further creating awareness to the need for more people in web 3 to join whaylt we have here which is so massive.

• ive had years of experience in web 3 interacting with several chains, dapps and dex, Iā€™m part of several daos as well where we onboard more people into web 3 and share good alpha within ourselves.
    Iā€™ve been involved in NFT virtually across all chains as well.
    Iā€™m also a good content creator on project as well.

1 Like

Your .bnb/.arb name: wilsondaimary.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Wonderful project great community

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: By voting activities

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Testnet activities, Dao voting

. rawachintya.bnb

. proposal, which will help all of us

. Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is
the right decision

. devloper

Hello space Iā€™d project
My space Iā€™d is 708060.bnb

Hope this will give me something for learn
Thanks .

sswan.bnb

• Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:

As a user of the SPACE ID DAO, I would see the overall goal of the project as a promising initiative towards establishing a decentralized platform that enables individuals to have full control over their digital identities. The use of blockchain and other web3 technologies would ensure that usersā€™ personal data is protected and secure, which is crucial in todayā€™s digital world.

Moreover, the idea of having a decentralized autonomous organization managing digital identities could potentially eliminate the need for intermediaries, such as government agencies or centralized corporations, which would ultimately provide individuals with more privacy and control over their personal data.

Overall, the SPACE ID DAO seems to have a noble and practical goal that could provide users with better solutions for their digital identity management, and I would be interested in exploring this platform as a potential user.

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

Integrating with more blockchain networks: While the SPACE ID DAO currently utilizes blockchain technology, the community could explore the possibility of integrating with other blockchain networks to provide users with even more options and flexibility.
Developing a mobile application: A mobile application would enable users to manage their digital identities on-the-go, which would be a convenient feature for many users.

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:

Front-end developer

My Domain: huequyen.bnb
SPACE ID DAO is necessary to drive our community to the bigger level, helps to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience.

By voting/ giving feedback and ideas in spaceID DAO, heading to our goal is to become number one in new web3 experience with domain names.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Researcher, Testnet Experience and Node run experience.

1 Like

Rakesh8863.bnb
Good step for community by write proposal
Good step identity for web3

Devloper

balajimmt0912.bnb

proposal, which will help all of us, anyone work will be done by the decision of all of us, as we all will like

Whatever proposal comes, we will read it and if it is the right decision, then we will vote on it and give our opinion.

Developer

Thanks for shared this wonderful opportunity.

Hopefully,
This project is going to be a better position in the future and go to the moon very soon.

Best wishes for all teams.

• newgate.bnb
    68226.bnb
    kingcarb.arb

• good project

• all chain name sever

• coder, build

ā€¢arb07. bnb
ā€¢Decentralization
ā€¢Help with community support
ā€¢testnet

markul.bnb
Decentralization and creation of a universal name service network that connects people across all blockchains
I can contribute in the form of voting, supporting, and informing people about Space ID plans and achievements
Right now, the most useful skill in cryptography is my enthusiasm and zeal for work that will benefit this industry and its projects

My Iā€™d name .

Begain.bnb

All space Iā€™d user talking space dao and together support

Full support community space dao

thediabolical.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
In My opinion , the goal should be to create a decentralized, transparent, and autonomous organization that promotes community governance,.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
My Goal would be ensure the DAO actually lives upto the true definition. If it lacks in any of the aspect I would raise my concern with a proposal.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I have decent experience and skills in web3,using blockchain applications , decentralized exchanges and wallets.
Also have fair amount of understanding of Defi etc.

2 Likes

baraiya.bnb

I am so happy to join space id projectšŸ”„.

The project is looking so goodšŸ˜‡.

ā€¢ Cryptojargon.bnb
ā€¢ My overall view for space id dao is that the team is thinking for the the community and helping them to grow with them as well.
ā€¢ i will help by being an active member in the community and by discussing and helping other members as well.
ā€¢ I am crypto influencer, research, and trade analyst and investor

98868.bnb
salid.arb
try to push the market
i can build strong comunity
I test all new project

Name: posether.bnb
Goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Management of all SpaceID communities. General problem solving by the whole community.
Š”ontribute to the SPACE ID: Goal of the SPACE ID DAO The project is one of the best in creating, maintaining and selling domains. I hope that other networks will be connected in the future. I really want to participate in this
Web3 experiences: Testnets, NFT trader and collector,