I can help in testnets and marketing campaigns
I have experience of 2 years

1 Like

mohamad.bnb
decentralization
i am programer c++
testnets,token

1 Like

This is excellent project for the future with strong team, a transparent, planned and project roadmap. it will be successfulI. Always be waiting for the progress of this project

My Name ID:
soeharto.bnb

1 Like
  • gillbertgain.arb
  • Decentralization and community oriented
  • Giving my soul to community
  • Copywriting, Marketing
1 Like

eshgh1.bnb
Eshgh1.arb

I am very happy to be able to participate in spaceid polls
This project has proven many times that it cares about its community
And we care about it

1 Like

andykim02.bnb

The goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized, community-driven ecosystem that promotes space exploration and utilization while prioritizing transparency, collaboration, and sustainability.

while I am not a member of the SPACE ID community, I could contribute by providing information and insights, analyzing data, and helping members formulate and articulate their ideas.

In summary, my skills includes a broad range of web3 technologies and concepts, including blockchain, smart contracts, DApps, cryptocurrencies, DeFi, and NFTs.

1 Like

• kuryuu.bnb
• kuryuu
• help liven up and share Space ID
• web and testnet

1 Like

• afligem.bnb
• Decentralization
• voting and support
• beginner but willing to learn

1 Like

Domain ID: i12cu.bnb
To establish a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable
Through Voting
Using Web3 products usually and being educated and research about new project and try to invest on it

1 Like

Muskan.bnb
Like the project, the Team for their efforts and dedication and highly appreciated the visionary thought of the projector and it will create history コルナit will go to moon.

1 Like

Hi
My space.id ( bobesfanjy)
It has a bright future and can be a successful project
I have no idea
I have no experience

1 Like

zakamer.bnb

I think space id is a very good DID system for the crypto community, and it’s on the lead for bnb Ecosystem.

Maybe the only thing i can do to contribute is by participating and using space id products.
Suggestions for improvement is adding more chains.

As for my experience, I’ve been a crypto enthusiasts for 2 years, i have tried all possible defi transactions and also and artists and NFT enthusiasts.

Thanks for this opportunity, I’ll looking forward to this, and i know it’s gonna be huge. whish you all the best.

2 Likes
  • Nekory.bnb
  • The development of the Space ID project, in my opinion, will help many new network users to understand the process of managing tokens, I especially want to highlight the fact that Spaice ID has already proven itself in many projects (Second Life, Galxe, and other projects). At this moment, I am very pleased with the pace of development of the project and look forward to even more implementation of Space ID in other Web 3 projects.
  • I love testing new projects, and I’m ready to contribute to testing Test nets and other activities that may appear in the future.
  • My achievements at the moment are very modest, I relatively recently began to delve into Web3, as I said, I am ready to help test, as well as provide support in the development of the community movement and be an integral part of it.
3 Likes
  • berluti.bnb
  • make this platform have own unique services In web 3.0
  • willing to contribute and share experiences to everyone interested and make understand
  • Design, Testnets, Python
1 Like
  • darknighte5a.bnb
  • darknighte5a
  • Help with voting and community support and give idea
  • Skills in web3 - achievements, poap
1 Like
  • megicula.arb
  • A cohesive and helpful community and a celebration of events that are always successful
  • I always try to be active in the Discord community and follow every event held
  • I have little skill on how to trade, add liquidity, staking, testnet, etc
1 Like

my name id is

cryptopicoffic.bnb
i will reffer to the my family and friend & my community
i have some experience on web3

1 Like

40302010.bnb
Decentralization
with voting and doing Other tasks and introducing it to friends
testnets

1 Like
  • putrayourda.bnb
  • Space ID Dao will be get bigger in the near future, with a growing member it will help the project to grown bigger.
  • I will always research my own suggestion that will help the project
  • Testnet, Node validator, and crypto project researcher
1 Like

Hi my espaceid(bob esfanjy)
It can be a successful project in the future
I have no idea
I have no experience, I just started my activity

1 Like