SPACE ID DAO governance as a delegate

Your .bnb/.arb username
: lbjbhdr.bnb
lbjbhdr.eth
My opinion on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: I believe that the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized platform that empowers creators and enables them to own, monetize and manage their digital identities and creative works. The DAO’s goal is to facilitate a fair and equitable system that rewards creators and empowers them to control their digital assets while fostering a community of like-minded individuals who support each other’s creative endeavors.

How you plan to contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you have: I plan to contribute by actively participating in community discussions, proposing new ideas and improvement suggestions, and volunteering my time to assist with community outreach and engagement. Additionally, I have experience in web development and design, and I am proficient in various Web3 technologies such as Solidity, Ethereum, and IPFS, which I can contribute to the development of the DAO’s platform.

Your experience, achievements, and skills in Web3: I have been involved in the Web3 ecosystem for over two years and have experience in developing and deploying smart contracts on various blockchains. I have also contributed to open-source projects such as Uniswap and Aave, where I implemented new features and improvements. My skills include programming languages such as Solidity, JavaScript, and Python, as well as knowledge of decentralized protocols, blockchain architecture, and smart contract development.

Did you try to read this article before posting? Complete simple tasks and send your application to the thread: Delegate Application Template (Part 2)