[Proposal] SPACE ID 1-year Anniversary Campaigns

Every primary address must be renewed for free for one year, and then give a discount for the following years. There is no liquidity in the market. No one will pay for the domain again at the moment.

Hope there will more skins for this celebration. And also the proposal is cool.

Every primary address must be renewed for free for one year, and then give a discount for the following years. There is no liquidity in the market. No one will pay for the domain again at the moment.

I like the sound of this, It Is a good idea In my opinion.

If the project gives you a free domain extension, won’t you ask it do the same thing again next year?

I think this is a very generous step. It would be interesting to see statistics that show the number of domains with expiring registration.

Personally, this is not a problem for me, since I registered a domain for five years, but I understand that a huge number of domains were bought for one year and soon this year will end

nice it a very good

great .bnb to the moon

very good news! congratulations!

good idea, cheapes for renewal 1-3 years

I think we’ll make that decision soon. Don’t forget to :point_right: vote

It’s great, I think users will welcome it😎

just means cheaper for renewal of 1 year or longer.its better

Discounts are always a good thing. Keeps the holders happyđŸ€©

Good suggestion, I’ll vote for it.

The voting is closed, you won’t be able to vote anymore: https://snapshot.org/#/dao.spaceid.eth/proposal/0xb43f7507ad9caf9362b7dc17798b7711b7fc1d66cf753aab0e94669f8fae6330

But you can extend the domain registration period with a discount now :slightly_smiling_face: