Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. I’m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.

Drshon.bnb

• My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. I’m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have launched several web3 projects on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms, developed smart contracts using Solidity, won prizes in hackathons, and contributed to open-source web3 projects. I’m confident my skills and experience would make me a valuable member of the SPACE ID DAO community.

nice project my id :minhkaka.bnb

• iamrhasib.bnb
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member.
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skills. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available.

My .bnb: 86986.bnb

Thanks Tearm people are joining. also, I think by providing the participants with the power of governance the trust in the community is only going to increase.

I am thinking of an idea how about the space id team develop some type of web3 email tool and that with the help of domain one would be able to send and receive emails that would be very nice

i am a MERN stake full stake dev with more than 3 yrs of experience in this field

1. airdropproplayer.bnb
  2. web3 identity, governance, publicity
  3. my income is only with crypto, I’ve been living with crypto for 4 years and I have a crypto community around 9000 members
  4. airdrop hunter, marketing project crypto, holder and trade

Arbitrum ID: maticscan.arb
web3 experience: i have 3 years experience in web3

1 Like

cryptobdtarek.bnb
It’s so good.
Help with voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still small achievements, testneter

my ID name: busd-bnb.bnb
chúc thành công tốt đẹp.

1 Like

5675765.bnb

I love u…

1 Like

dharamjais.bnb
Dharmendra
Decentrlization,participation,Publicity
I can help you with support information and answers the questions and connect the community forum in web2 and web3

1 Like

Mreza1.bnb
Mreza
I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with any tools available
*Reactjs Developer
*Researcher
*5 months Discord Mod Experience

1 Like

Arbitrum ID: maticscan.arb
web3 experience: i have 3 years experience in web3
Full support

1 Like

Your .bnb / .arb name: - arbkontoljaran.arb Your views on the general purpose of SPACE ID DAO: - should be open and legal How do you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposals you are considering: - participate in the governance process Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: - junior developer

1. space88.bnb
  2. web3 identity, governance, publicity
  3. any design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
  4. senior 3d/graphic design, junior developing, testing

Very brilliant & interesting project. I really excited for this airdrop Its community is fast growing. This has definitely huge potential as well. And i hope this project to the moon sir. . :partying_face:

captain99.bnb
Help with voting
Skill in web3 is little bit

my id name: busd-bnb.bnb
chúc thành công tốt đẹp.

xiyae.arb
hope be a huge community with good vibe fr!
be a part of community positive
medium to hard,

*Your .bnb / .arb name: nulll.bnb
*Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: It’s good enough with a wallet that has an identity to avoid fraud and scamming from irresponsible users
*How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Build a clean community and can be considered in the future
*Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Trader, testnet user, and NFT collection