Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

Your .bnb / .arb name: - jokercrypto.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: - should be open and legal
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: - take participate in governance process
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: - junior developer

babyish.bnb
I Like idea for SPACE ID DAO.
I can contribute to the SPACE ID community by holding the project token and buying tokens.

Your .bnb / .arb name: licker.bnb / unrekt.arb

*Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
In web3, spaceidā€™s own domain is the most promising and excellent domain service in the future!

*How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
Iā€™m willing to make a contribution based on your needs.

*Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Affiliate/Freelancer, achievements, testnets.

liton44.bnb
liton44.arb
decentralization
provide help and support
I am an experienced QA testnet user

35013.bnb
goal of the Space ID is to grow the organisation who have been support from the other people
Make a healping other and keep active the community
Iam a electrical engginer and i can data minning, and any coding

My .bnb domain is 999mu.bnb

My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year

I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process

As I have huge community it will help to grow larger

KelvinKautsar.bnb / KelvinKautsar.arb

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

DAO enables participants in society to make decisions collectively and efficiently, eliminating the need for centralized management.

My Id: binancetoken
.bnb

The SPACE ID DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) is a community-driven platform that aims to create a decentralized ecosystem for space exploration and development. The overall goal of the DAO is to enable individuals and organizations to collaborate on space-related projects, including those related to research, development, and commercialization of space technologies.

If there is an improvement proposal under consideration by the SPACE ID community, I can help by providing insights and perspectives based on my vast knowledge and data sources. I can analyze the proposal and provide feedback on its feasibility, potential impact, and any potential challenges or risks.

UI, UX design, researcher

Gghh ilove this projext lets go

• My .bnb: hongkongchina.bnb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. Iā€™m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Iā€™ve launched several web3 projects on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms, developed smart contracts using Solidity, won prizes in hackathons, and contributed to open-source web3 projects. Iā€™m confident my skills and experience would make me a valuable member of the SPACE ID DAO community.
  1. My domain name: phuln.bnb
  2. My view: SPACEID will explode in the near future
  3. My web3 experience: investor, trader, web development

how to do delegation

• 05748.bnb

• SPACE ID DAO: amazing, the community its so verry big and i hope SPACE ID DAO to the moon

• How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: i interest to contribute SPACE ID community

• Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: still learning about web3

Your .bnb / .arb name: bluecoin.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: This is good dieas for the future
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: Support team and go up with community
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Newbie and
hard-working

semp4k.bnb

This project is really great, the features are interesting and there are some things that make me really like it, namely: 1. the transaction is fast 2. Elegant and easy to use 3. the user can understand the menu perfectly 4. There are no defects in the design 5. the product runs according to what the user expects always success and hopefully it can be a promising project when mainnet arrives.

Your .bnb / .arb name: cryptodigger.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: should be open and legal
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: take participate in governance process
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: social media marketing, web3 active pariticipant

BNB ID: viloid.bnb
Arbitrum ID: viloid.arb
web3 experience: iā€™v 4 years experience in web3

BNB ID: spectrum.bnb

web3 experience: i have more than 5 years experience in web3

1.Your .bnb / .arb name:
Thienco.bnb

1. Overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    I believe the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identities. The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

3.Iā€™ll contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
As a Content,KOL., I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives on FB, twitter, Instagramā€¦I can also participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

1. Web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    I am an Content, KOL. specializing in reporting on Social networks platform, web3 technologies. I have extensive experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets. I am also familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields. I believe that I can bring valuable contributions to SPACE ID DAO.

Is the real project this year