Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• tetsuo.bnb
  • help with voting and community support
  • it so great amazing project
  • i am a crypto enthusiast

my domain him692.bnb
I plan to Help by being an active member of the community
I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skills. I am a fast learner and I am willing to work with
any tool I have participated in multichain domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most hype places. I am an investor and have a strong vision in the available .domain name market

1.o3swap.bnb
2.Decentralized,Belief in community,Partnerships,Roadmap
3.i can contribute by creating AMA reports,Overview presentations and much more
4.Early stage project testor,Community building,Retroactive&testnet airdrops,NFT collector,Telegram mod

veryspecial.bnb
Superb Project
I would like to contribute for grow this project
Iā€™m an investor and trader with some Blockchain knowledgeā€¦ like developer node runnerā€¦

bodaybo.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
I believe it is crucial for projects like SPACE ID to be driven and supported by the community, as they are the ones who will contribute to the growth and success of Space ID. Without an active and engaged community, the project would not thrive, and the team behind Space ID understands this principle very well.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
Drawing from my experience in the crypto world, I can assist in creating a strong and united community where I can represent the shared ideals and aspirations of the majority of the token holders. By doing so, I aim to ensure that each domain within the SPACE ID ecosystem attains its true value. This community holds immense potential, and by fostering unity and collaboration, we can unlock even greater possibilities together.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I have actively participated in various crypto communities as both a moderator and an investor, gaining valuable insights and knowledge along the way.

• *My Bnb name: sampod.bnb
    **This is a good and excellent project with a good potential and the reward is also great.Thanks to the community for sharing this opportunity and I hope this project will be one of the successful project.
  • *This project is interesting and I am impressed with this project.I hope this will be a successful project as far.
  • *No achievement

cyberlink3.arb

i like this
The SPACE ID DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) is a community-driven platform that aims to create a decentralized ecosystem for space exploration and development. The overall goal of the DAO is to enable individuals and organizations to collaborate on space-related projects, including those related to research, development, and commercialization of space technologies.

justspaceid.bnb

I believe the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identities. The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
As a web3 information blogger, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives. I can also participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

I am an information blogger, specializing in reporting on web3 technologies. I have extensive experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets. I am also familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields. I believe that I can bring valuable contributions to SPACE ID DAO.

crytptoguyd.bnb
To support the objective of enabling decentralized ownership and control of space-related assets and technologies, I am happy to submit an application to join the SpaceID DAO.

According to what I understand, the SpaceID DAOā€™s overarching objective is to develop a community-driven platform that enables people and organizations to take part in space exploration and use while encouraging sustainable and fair behaviors. I firmly believe that the democratization of space is an essential step toward establishing a more inclusive and prosperous future since I am an avid space fan.

In terms of what I could offer the SpaceID community, I am enthusiastic about outreach and community participation. Every decentralized endeavor needs a strong community to succeed, and I would be honored to help build one.

cryptoooo11.bnb

Great,i like

ulexam.bnb

Goal Space ID DAO in my wiev is to become the most convenient platform for users

I have improvement proposal for the future web3 developers, they maybe need to have from You some shablons to work with, and work on, this can help attract users because some of their work will already be done

I have experiences only in ambassadors program (I am multi language), have a lot of testnetā€™s background, help in some chats in discords communities, 1/3 of the day I am online, so can communicate a lot.

wildlife.bnb
Web3 identity, governance, publicity
Any design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
Senior 3d/graphic design, junior developing, testing

My .bnb domain is coinnew.bnb

My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year

I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process

As I have huge community it will help to grow larger

sabirkhan.bnb
Decentralization
Helping out by being an active community
Community Mod , Crypto Cult Admin
Manage Trading Community, Participate In
active events.
Nice project

bnc666.bnb
web3 identity, governance, publicity
any design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
senior 3d/graphic design, junior developing, testing

6888h.bnb
Goal Space ID DAO in my wiev is to become the most convenient platform for users. I have improvement proposal for the future web3 developers, they maybe need to have from You some shablons to work with, and work on, this can help attract users because some of their work will already be done. I have experiences only in ambassadors program (I am multi language), have a lot of testnetā€™s background, help in some chats in discords communities, 1/3 of the day I am online, so can communicate a lot.

• 03838.arb / byebye.arb
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • Iā€™m a IT Support 9 years
  • Testnet and supporter

Your .bnb / .arb name:
etherlink.bnb , etherlink.arb

I believe the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identities. The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

As a web3 information blogger, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives. I can also participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

I am an information blogger, specializing in reporting on web3 technologies. I have extensive experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets. I am also familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields. I believe that I can bring valuable contributions to SPACE ID DAO.

1 Like

ā€¢ gupron.bnb
ā€¢ gupron
ā€¢ I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
ā€¢ I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. Iā€™m a fast learner and Iā€™m willing to work with any tools available
*Reactjs Developer
*Researcher

queena.bnb / kardashyan.arb

brilliant business strategy by genius strong team. make the bright future :fire: