Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• obrek.bnb / obrek.arb:

• SPACE ID DAO is developing rapidly, I think the project promises to be great for the community, with the proper direction of resources there will be something to use.

• I participate in various contests and promote the idea of ​​space id in social networks.

• so far I’m trying to fully understand web3, participated in various projects, experience in web3 projects is not so great, but it is enough for my needs.

sanabba.bnb

I like to using domain to transfer token, it’s easier, and minimize the mistake.

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

DAO enables participants in society to make decisions collectively and efficiently, eliminating the need for centralized management.

spac3.bnb
lower.arb

Help with voting and community support.

I will Read every Proposal info and then will Vote for it.

Achievements: 100+ Testnets joined.

373797.bnb Space ID — отличный проект… с хорошими примерами использования. SpaceID — замечательный проект, который скоро будет в топе. Я думаю, что Space ID должен иметь Airdrop для тех, кто вносит большой вклад в экосистему. Я информационный менеджер, собираю и распространяю информацию о технологии web3…

eth21.arb
It’s so good.
Help with voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still small achievements, testneter

• maksim.bnb
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Take participate in governance process and all kind off activites
  • Developer and I have 2 year of experience in web3 and will actively contribute to you.
1 Like

mocanh.bnb / mocanh.arb
Space ID is providing unique Domains to community by which people can trade and make value.
Space ID DAO will help Decentralisation, participation of community and project to grow even more.
My role in Web3- I would like to be project supporter, Tester, DAO Voter , Social media promotion of new development.
All the best to team!

1 Like

SPACE ID : nhat99999.bnb

• Always transparent, caring about the community, low fees in all transactions
  • I will always vote for SPACE ID in every social media area I know
  • I have 1.5 year of experience in web3 and will actively contribute to you.

sakibalhasan.bnb
amazing project

Tên: triển khai.bnb

id:loccoin.bnb

Tôi tin rằng việc ra mắt Space ID DAO là điều cần thiết để cung cấp cho cộng đồng sức mạnh rất cần thiết trong hệ sinh thái SPACE ID. Trong blockchain ngày nay, Phi tập trung là tất cả và cộng đồng là dự án.

Tôi sẽ xem xét kỹ lưỡng hiệu quả, ưu điểm và nhược điểm của mọi đề xuất và thảo luận chi tiết với cộng đồng của mình trước khi bỏ phiếu. Tương lai của SPACE ID rất quan trọng và mọi đề xuất thiết yếu của nó sẽ đưa chúng ta đến gần hơn với mục tiêu được cải thiện hơn nhiều.

awadud615.arb
:- SPACE ID DAO aims to create a decentralized autonomous organization that allows individuals to collaborate and fund space exploration projects

:- Build the easiest-to-understand content on social platforms, like FB/TW/TikTok/Youtube… To make it easier for people to access SPACE ID in particular and Web 3 in general.

:- Attention to detail
Strong communication skills
Creative

• hieuhoang.bnb/hieuhoang.arb
  • Help with voting and community support
  • Take participate in the governance process and all kinds off activities
  • I have 2 years of experience in web3 and will actively contribute to you.

SPACE ID : vantien.bnb
I am writing to express my interest in contributing to the mission of SpaceID DAO. As someone who understands the potential of decentralized systems, I appreciate the overall goal of SpaceID DAO in bringing together creative and innovative minds who can collaborate to develop impactful solutions in the Web3 space.

utluom.bnb
cool! this is very good project, which i have joined!
LFG!

Space :rocket::rocket: well platform :+1:
0xfa633Cfa3db57C5A16a3865B5D5eC5C6ACA3FF2D

:- domain2.bnb / lokeshbtc.arb

:- SPACE ID DAO aims to create a decentralized autonomous organization that allows individuals to collaborate and fund space exploration projects

:- Build the easiest-to-understand content on social platforms, like FB/TW/TikTok/Youtube… To make it easier for people to access SPACE ID in particular and Web 3 in general.

:- Attention to detail
Strong communication skills
Creative

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

Specie id: mnit6611.arb

My space idi name is : pop65.bnb

My .bnb: hotline69.bnb
My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.