Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• *Your .bnb / .arb name: Phane.arb
  • *Your view on the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO: this is a project of the nature of technology networks and the clarity of each individual using ID it will contribute greatly to virtualization - reality helps to identify real users
  • *How will you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement suggestions you are considering: I will pass on it, recommend it to many of my friends so they can join and know next. more contributions get opinions from different people from friends and will discuss.
  • *Your web3 experience / achievements / skills: Iā€™ve been involved in many web3 projects, everything is still just the beginning of innovation.

manduniya.bnb

I think itā€™s very important that projects like this can be represented by holders, who are the ones that will make space id grow even more. Without community there is no project, and the Space Id Team understood this perfectly.

By voting/ giving feedback and ideas in spaceID DAO, heading to our goal is to become number one in new web3 experience with domain names.

Iā€™m new to the world of crypto, but I already see success in some projects, Iā€™m always happy to help

spaceid: samogonshik.bnb
The SPACE ID DAO aims to establish a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for users to manage and utilize their digital identities through the use of blockchain and web3 technologies. They also aim to create a better environment for digital identity solutions.

As an Information Manager and web3 enthusiast, the speaker can contribute to the SPACE ID community by creating relevant articles and participating in community discussions to provide answers to questions and feedback to improve proposals. They believe that active engagement can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

The speakerā€™s skills include acquiring and disseminating information on web3 technologies, NFTs, and DeFi. They feel that these skills can bring valuable contributions to the SPACE ID DAO.

yes mot dį»± Ć”n tuyį»‡t vį»i

1 Like
  1. 77777779999999.bnb
  2. I think it is good and protential
  3. I think SpaceID should have airdrop to community who contribute to develope project
  4. I have been regularly used Web3 platforms nearly 1 years
1 Like

My .bnb : dat09.bnb

- Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:

Space ID DAO will help transparent in decisions from the team and be voted on by the community of Token ID holders
Space ID DAO will Promote a good community and will attract new users
Space ID DAO will create a decentralized metadata empowering users
Finally Space ID DAO is needed

*How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

I will try to promote the project In Vietnam on our community
Support members on social media channels

-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills:

I have 2 years of experience in the Crypto market and promoting WEB3 projects
Space Aurora : Space ID
Twitter : https://twitter.com/huynhdat_91

alfaway.bnb alfaway.arb

spaceID DAO is necessary to drive our community to the bigger level, helps to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience.

By voting/ giving feedback and ideas in spaceID DAO, heading to our goal is to become number one in new web3 experience with domain names.

I have been participating in multichainā€™s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place. I am an investor and have a strong vision on domain name market.

laclac.bnb
There will be more benefits for users and attract users.
Take part in D governance process
UI, UX design, researcher

My .bnb domain is ateou.bnb

My goal is to see SPACEID in the top 20 within a year

I have a community that definitely supports and makes it higher in the voting process

Your .bnb / .arb name:
sadma.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
I believe the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identities. The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
As a web3 information blogger, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives. I can also participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I am an information blogger, specializing in reporting on web3 technologies. I have extensive experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets. I am also familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields. I believe that I can bring valuable contributions to SPACE ID dao.

My domain: bitcoin666.bnb pro88.bnb trx88.bnb 20102022.bnb

hotbaby.arb apassapc.arb 181616.arb 20102022.arb

Sudhir1739.bnb

I can also help in educating and spreading awareness about the benefits and principles of DAOs, as well as the latest developments and trends in the field.

My .bnb: email3.bnb

Through the use of smart contracts and blockchain technology, the SPACE ID DAO seeks to create a transparent and secure platform where members can propose

I can provide valuable insights and information that can help support the growth and development of the DAO and its members.

Web3 refers to the third generation of the World Wide Web, which is focused on creating a more decentralized and user-controlled internet

alfaway.bnb alfaway.arb

spaceID is necessary to drive our community to the bigger level, helps to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience.

Itā€™s a good Project & idea

I have been participating in multichainā€™s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place. I am an investor and have a strong vision on domain name market.

mecuaelonmusk.bnb
Ten gold is available every day and nightAutumn has ended and the sky has turned to winterRegain your memory, miss you teacherTodayā€™s aspiration giver
Give your wings to fly into lifeHow many silent boat tripsNurturing green seeds for a bright futureOn the side of the hard lesson plan pageHao thin and enthusiastic over the years and months

alfaway.bnb

Please grant my applicationā€¦
alfaway.bnb alfaway.arb

spaceID is necessary to drive our community to the bigger level, helps to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience.

Itā€™s a good Project & idea

1 Like

My .bnb: felix1410.bnb
My .arb: williamdang.arb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Through the use of smart contracts and blockchain technology, the SPACE ID DAO seeks to create a transparent and secure platform where members can propose
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I will pass on it, recommend it to many of my friends so they can join and know next. more contributions get opinions from different people from friends and will discuss.
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Testnet, ambassador, web3 enthusiasist

cryptoshamim.bnb

The goal of space ID is very amazing and trusting :revolving_hearts: itā€™s vision is superb
I would like to contribute in space Iā€™d by making domains
I have a good web 3 experience

vtofficial.bnb
This project is going to boom in the market
I am an investor in Web3 projects and also a tester for the testing of new Projects

1. my address- dimsan.bnb
  2. great stepā€¦it will lead to more decentralization of the space id token & its core concept.
  3. i will educate community more about the idea behind any proposal put forward ā€¦
  4. i am in web3 space since last year few years & acquired experience in different projectsā€¦