Helsinkiiw.bnb
Fly to the moon

2 Likes

Sir my space id domain name :- jaygohil7988
I was to all future use and fast and parfectā€¦

Thanks for space.id team :heart:

2 Likes

Your .bnb / .arb name: - alpha88.bnb / forget-me-notarb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: - should be easy to access and affordable for people all over the world
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: - join all testing in the ecosystem, take participate in governance process
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: - de.fi users

Hello team,

i am
alacrity.bnb / spacebar.arb

spaceID DAO is a must for driving our superb community to the next big level. this will help to adopt the rest of the world into blockchainā€™s web3 experience.
Just by voting, providing feedbacks, ideas, suggestions in spaceID DAO will spearhead the precious propsals to their goals. As they will highlight the SID domain names very much.

SpaceID is incredible place to register our domain names and its one of the biggest and most excited place.

I am learning digital marketing. exploring web3 world. Exercising mod role in discord server.

One of the great projects everā€¦go to moon :rocket::rocket::rocket:

• Your .bnb / .arb name: - amazee.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: - should be open and legal
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: - take participate in governance process
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: - junior developer

daftcraft.arb
Trader
investor

neongenesis.bnb

Goal Space ID DAO in my wiev is to become the most convenient platform for users

I have improvement proposal for the future web3 developers, they maybe need to have from You some shablons to work with, and work on, this can help attract users because some of their work will already be done

I have experiences only in ambassadors program (I am multi language), have a lot of testnetā€™s background, help in some chats in discords communities, 1/3 of the day I am online, so can communicate

my space id- wazirxin.bnb
name- manoj
i like to participate on the dao to explore more interesting projects on it

Garib.arb Space Iā€™d such a good project of web3 future it will bright soon I m ready to contribute every possible way like share with friends,my Iā€™d web3 experience nd said them join to our community to make stronger then Web 3 is a good platform where u can make money by enjoying

1 Like
  • My .bnb: **rupayindia.bnb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
    -The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
    -As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. Iā€™m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
    -Iā€™ve launched several web3 projects on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms, developed smart contracts using Solidity, won prizes in hackathons, and contributed to open-source web3 projects. Iā€™m confident my skills and experience would make me a valuable member of the SPACE ID DAO community.

decrypter.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
SPACE ID DAO aims to create a secure decentralized platform for managing digital identities using blockchain and web3 technologies, with the goal of providing better solutions for users.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
With my experience I can contribute to boosting the visibility of SPACE ID DAO by producing informative content and sharing innovative viewpoints. Additionally, I can engage with the community through discussions and provide constructive feedback to enhance proposals. Through my active participation, I can aid in the development of SPACE ID DAO.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
As a tester, I participate in a wide range of projects, producing comprehensive articles and evaluations that provide insightful analysis. Through my diligent efforts, I strive to provide valuable feedback that helps to optimize project development and implementation.

• My .bnb: silver023.bnb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. Iā€™m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Iā€™ve launched several web3 projects on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms, developed smart contracts using Solidity, won prizes in hackathons, and contributed to open-source web3 projects. Iā€™m confident my skills and experience would make me a valuable member of the SPACE ID DAO community.

This my Sapce delegasi

vegasus.bnb

1. krupa1987.bnb
  2. Transparency, decentralization
  3. Pupilization through your network.
  4. test

please accept my delegate

• mahmudsd2k.bnb
  • i like this project big community i wish this project always hype
  • i share at sosial media (twitter, telegram chenel, discord, facebook) and my family and friends
  • dex user, tester web3 project, holder, all about web3

0xlogin.arb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
The primary objective of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a secure and decentralized platform that utilizes blockchain and web3 technologies to manage digital identities. The end goal is to provide improved solutions for users.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
Leveraging my expertise, I can enhance the visibility of SPACE ID DAO by creating informative content and sharing novel perspectives. Moreover, I can actively engage in discussions with the community and provide constructive feedback to improve proposals. Through my active participation, I can support the development of SPACE ID DAO.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
In my role as a tester, I take part in a diverse array of projects and generate detailed articles and assessments that offer insightful analysis. By putting in diligent efforts, I aim to provide constructive feedback that aids in optimizing project development and implementation.

SPACE ID : vegasus.bnb
vegasus.bnb
Because this is a very important project to follow and very interesting

:white_small_square: sanator.arb
:white_small_square: It will be great to make friends with DAO and learning from each other.
:white_small_square: Take participate in governance process and voting.
:white_small_square: An investor who loves NFTs and crypto love to learn new thing about web3 and I contribute in most of them.

Name: khald1992.bnb _ khald1992.arb

spaceID DAO is necessary to drive our community to the bigger level, helps to adopt the rest of the world into crypto/wed3 experience.
By voting/ giving feedback and ideas in spaceID DAO, heading to our goal is to become number one in new web3 experience with domain names.
I have been participating in multichainā€™s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place. I am an investor and have a strong vision on domain name market.:fireworks::artificial_satellite::mechanical_arm::rocket:

1 Like