Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• Your .bnb / .arb name: 361328.arb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: To make decisions about the best changes or additions to Space ID protocols
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I will spread this protocol to the people in the community in Vietnam and convince them to vote for the best for Space ID
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I’m a(n) crypto enthusiast, community manager and have studied and been active in the crypto world for more than 5 years
1 Like

ngocsang98.bnb

Collaborate with other DAOs and space-related organizations to explore opportunities for cross-disciplinary innovation and knowledge-sharing. By bringing together diverse perspectives and expertise, we can create more impactful and sustainable solutions to the challenges facing the space industry.

5 Likes

Meta10.bnb

Space ID is a great project…with good use cases

I plan to help the community grow by publicising about spaceid.

I’m a web3 enthusiast,and nft lover|defi…I’m always opened to learn new skills

1 Like

blurnfts.bnb, neurochain.arb
to bring more people to web3
I would tell my friends about space id
dao voter and space id domain owner

1 Like

0915eth.bnb 010525.arb
DAO will help to keep community engaged and develop in the way community would like it
I would be useful for the project and community as translator, moderator

raybradbury.bnb
Decentralisation, simplicity for interacting
voting and community support
enthusiast

1 Like

v1etnam94.bnb

honestly i wish you all the best and i really like this project and it would be an honor to participate in space id DAO

i like the type of communication of SPACE ID because they’re trying to make their users to participate in their project and have some experience, and if i was a developer i would like to make more actions for users like this

i’m almost a newbie in this topic but like i said i do like this type of experience and one of my skills is to find more interesting projects which support web 3.0

1 Like

kieuxuan94.bnb
Support the growth and development of space startups and entrepreneurs, particularly those from underrepresented communities. By providing access to funding, mentorship, and resources, we can help to create a more diverse and inclusive space industry that fosters innovation and progress.

cryptogptorg.arb

Space ID DAO it’s great think implement in this project, future is only web3 identity.

Space ID Dao will be totally fair for new web3 update/upgrade in the ID project and it will help for make decisions in development I like to be part of it.

Web3 experience is amazing because I can make transection by form of domain name.

1 Like
  • smartbit.bnb / smartbit.arb name:
  • *It can be used for a wide range of purposes, including managing decentralized protocols, creating digital currencies, and funding community projects. They provide a way for communities to self-organize and create value, without the need for traditional centralized institutions!
  • *Participate in discussions and forums: Engaging in community discussions and forums is a great way to share ideas and gain insights from others. This can lead to collaborations and the creation of innovative solutions to existing problems
  • *It depends on the comparison. For a beginner, I am God. For the experienced and sophisticated, I’m a noob. In any case, there is no limit to perfection.

cruptocurrency.bnb
Help your project to test a bot
Testnets

• pimer.bnb
  • make domains
  • social chatting
  • 2 years of defi degening
1 Like

nuralin.bnb / nuralin.arb

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: is dezentralization and transparent plus fair participation of holders

I can help to newbie by answering to their question. Also can attract new users. I already do this in other discord community. Also I will participate in discussing and voting of proposals.

Testnets tester, nodes runner, cryptoenthusiast.

1 Like

Unifi.bna now it’s time for Space ID DAO helps the project community to be transparent, fair, objective and a common v
oice of the participants in this project.

I want to have tasks to do and in return

3 Likes
  • My spaceID: anhdroid9x.bnb
  • Space id that combines all chains on one address and replaces it with a unified domain name is revolutionary
3 Likes

swapcryptocoins.bnb
decentralization
provide help and support
I am an testnet user

• Your .bnb / .arb name: Havalimoney.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: Building a Community with a Common Purpose
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I am good at tweeting, negotiating agreements and striving for better interaction among members of the community
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: Aspiring collab manager and influencer. Chat moderation. Cryptocurrency trading and investor. nft explorer
3 Likes

birdseye.bnb / gunhasan.arb
decentralization
Participate to make decision
Trading, Testnet user

3 Likes

Blockview.bnb

I’m focusing on this project since starting but for some personal problems i forgot to buy domain and now missed I’d airdrop first phase. Now I am very curious to fetch up the next phase . Thank you for another opportunity team.

3 Likes
  1. My .bnb name: mecury.bnb
  2. My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: My belief is that the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized and community-driven platform that offers quality and affordable domain name services to users globally. By using blockchain technology, SPACE ID aims to remove intermediaries and reduce the costs and complexities associated with domain name registration.
  3. How I would contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal I am considering: I am passionate about blockchain technology and have been actively involved in the web3 community for several years. I would love to use my knowledge and expertise to assist SPACE ID in growing and succeeding. I am particularly interested in improving the user experience and increasing the adoption of SPACE ID’s domain name services. I am open to considering any improvement proposals that align with the DAO’s overall objectives.
  4. My web3 experiences/achievements/skills: I have been actively involved in the blockchain industry since 2017 and have accumulated extensive experience in various aspects of the industry. I have contributed to numerous open-source projects and written articles on various blockchain and cryptocurrency topics. My skills include smart contract development, decentralized application (dApp) development, and web3 integration. I have also participated in several hackathons, where I have won awards in some of them.

Thank you for considering my delegate application. I look forward to contributing to the SPACE ID community and helping to achieve the DAO’s goals.

5 Likes