Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• My Space ID: diepdieu.bnb
  • Space ID Dao: should have difference from others, no profit, just for community.
  • Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
  • Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: I participate in voting in many web3

anags.bnb

• hope DAO will make project great
  • I can help administrators in chats
  • 2 year

spacegot.bnb
Help community
Testnet archievement

ferb66.bnb
Create a trustworthy platform

Strive to make Web 3 more accessible

I started studying this area not so long ago, but I have already dealt with NFTs and retrodrops

. rojava.bnb / rojava.arb
. Developing new ideas with the help of the community, the real creativity of
new ideas when small parts are scattered among people
. Participate in community activities
. With the skills I gained from blogs and videos, I can say that I will be a web3
developer faster than I imagined
Currently soft skills: network testing, smart contract deployment, trading,
liquidity Staking, farming, nft

sosalka.bnb
Community support to quest. Marketing
Testnet web3

manchild.bnb
Holding token. Support to community languages
Testnet web3

roman0ryodan.bnb
I think that the developers of space id have already presented the ideas that we are seeing now, and most likely they will only work on improving)

As a programmer, I can help with various issues related to code and development.

4 years of programming and 2 years in trading

jimiaha.bnb
DAO more public support
More help to community
Web3 experience. testnet

jimiboy.bnb

Support languages. Publicity
More web 3 testnet

-My spaceID: unwind.bnb
-My view on SPACE ID DAO: Great project, developers really make the crowd stay
-Contributing to the community SPACE ID: comments, advertizing the platform, twitter, discord.
-Your web3 experience/achievements/skills: Nodes, Trading, IT, design.

ironniga.bnb

Help community to invite contest
WEB 3 testnet

-tempterserpent.bnb

-The objective of the SPACE ID DAO is to establish a fresh approach to managing identity in space, which will facilitate various novel space endeavors and capabilities such as space tourism, scientific exploration, and extracting resources.

-My involvement in the SPACE ID project community can be valuable by actively engaging in conversations and offering constructive input on the project’s roadmap, vision, and objectives. Like testing , helping new members, graphic content

• I have extensive experience in various activities related to cryptocurrency and blockchain

4iks4.bnb
It is quite possible that the further goals of space id dao will be the expansion and promotion of its service to the masses of users

I could make some contribution from the advertising side, since I have a marketing education

5 years of experience in cryptocurrency, as well as maintaining your own information/news channel for a year

leonman.bnb

1. SPACE ID DAO help to community
  2. Skills in web3 testnet

wertus.bnb
DAO organization for community and activivity
Mrketing twitter
Web 3 achievement testnet

macb00k.bnb
Attracting new users

I have the skills to work with an audience on social media

I’ve only been in crypto for a year, but I’m getting an education as an economist

guanda.bnb

Support DAO delegate contest
WEb3 testnet

gavnym.bnb

Help community DAO pulicity
Ambassador
WEB3 testnet

speaker365.bnb
The overall goal is distributed voting which will make the project more true in terms of web 3.0
I would suggest doing more activities to get people involved in the project like box giveaways and other events, maybe launching nodes.
Experience in Web 3.0 = I am a confident user and tester, I have experience installing nodes, advising others to better understand the technology, and involve them

1 Like