Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

• vadymzakharov.bnb
  • The project will definitely achieve great results and everyone will know about it
  • I could have been an Ambassador
  • Programmer, Researcher, Crypto-enthusiast

k1990.arb
I think Space ID took a big step towards decentralizing the crypto world. Violation of privacy and anonymity in the world of crypto and WEB3 must be observed in all projects.
The Space ID team did a fantastic job working with the Arb ID team.

I only suggest that privacy and anonymity of your users should always be a priority so that you can make bigger improvements. In terms of advertising, many ordinary people do not know about the use of Domin Ids, and I am sure that in case of advertising, a lot of progress will be made.

WEB3 is a new world and I am almost an amateur, but I have had a good experience with the Cybercinnect project and I have learned a lot from this project.
I hope you can put all proposals in one place. I missed Delegate Application Template (Part 1) part1 :slight_smile:
Thank you

1. My Domain name :- binance786.bnb

2. The SPACE ID DAO’s overall goal is to provide a decentralized platform for the identification and management of digital assets. This will allow for more secure and efficient transactions, as well as the ability to track and manage assets more effectively.

3. I would contribute to the SPACE ID community by participating in the development of the SPACE ID platform and by providing feedback on proposals that I am considering.

4. Tester, Ambassador and Airdrop Hunter

2 Likes

1)da3ay.bnb
2) Decentralization, Participation, Publicity
3)I’m a video editor, I could make all sorts of videos about SPACE ID.
4) The IguVerse Ambassador also worked with them as a tester.

Took part in crew3:
AIO Ecosystem
ALLinONE
Crypton 2023 Сryptus
Sui Global

2 Likes

paysol.bnb
I am Blockchain dev, software , web dev
trader voter

1 Like
  • arbiba.arb
  • To give people the opportunity to unify their wallet; to spread domains to the masses in the field of cryptocurrencies
  • Use the domain as an on-chain identity item
  • The experience begins with active participation in testnet, node`s and assistance to projects within the framework of the ambassador / Of the skills, I can single out a reserch of projects, promoting them to the masses by attracting an audience / From the achievements of my strict judgment, so far I can’t single out anything worthwhile
1 Like

1/ sambos.bnb
2/ Help support
3/ Hold nft. great deal
4/ Test. Gamedev

1 Like

moontrack.bnb
Decentralization, transparency, ease of interaction
Contribution to the SPACE ID community: advertising the project, help with voting
Your web3 experience/accomplishments/skills: testnet, investing, trading, research

1 Like

delightful.bnb

I expect that DAO will be discussing the development of the SpaceID system
Possibly discuss the allocation of funds and the path to modernization

I will participate in the voting and discussion of emerging issues

I’ve been on the web3 for over 1.5 years
During this time I have been a moderator, content creator and active participant in many communities
I also make cool memes :wink:

1 Like
  1. kykold.bnb
  2. Good boy
  3. Nft game
  4. Great trader
1 Like

bariga.bnb
support. admin etc
gamer
nft game. trade. token hold

1 Like

● mikemuse1984.bnb
1: Regarding the perspective, I must say that I think it has a very successful and comprehensive future It will undoubtedly revolutionize the crypto world 2: I can help your collection by making videos and many posts on Twitter and extensive advertising in the media. My suggestion is to provide the same conditions on other blockchains 3: It was a very beautiful experience I don’t need to send an address anymore and my desired name is placed on my address I know the skills of Java system and buying and selling and dealing well It was an interesting achievement Especially the meetings you held on Discord and Twitter taught me good things Thanks to your good team

1 Like

• gnomik.bnb
• gnomik.arb

Programmer (python), tester, trader.

Space ID is platform for great web3 future. I trying to bring more newbies for web3 world.

1 Like
  1. bridgezero.arb-------------
  2. create a revolution-----------
  3. I have little experience to give suggestions--------------
  4. trader, investor-----------
1 Like

mamontt.bnb
aot holder) galaxy 1000 nft god. supported
trade< nft< big bis
testnet< progect web3 fan

1 Like
  1. valera777.bnb
  2. hello SpaceID developers, I can help you test your innovations, etc.
  3. I could help you test something
  4. I went through a lot of testnets/retrodrops Including companies that deal with web 3 wallets.
1 Like

marketcaps.bnb / airdrpapp.arb

My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:- for the community
I will contribute to the SPACE ID by hodling for long term and help the community whatever possible I will.

• memes, testing, programming, data analysis
  • enthusiast, Web3 domain .
1 Like

bnbexchange.arb
Decentralization and new products
In my Telegram Channel (over 1500 members)
I am Designer

1 Like

msjason.bnb
i wanna see convinient python api for integration

My spaceID: cryptolucky.arb
there will be a big event
I will contribute to the community SPACE ID, by owning the project token
enthusiast, tester