Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

DAO has great potential as an organizational model for society and the economy, and it can have a positive impact in all areas of activity.

DAO enables social participants to make decisions collectively and efficiently, thus eliminating the need for centralized management.

2 Likes
  • jeffmagbitang.bnb
  • Jeff
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with any tools available

*Researcher

1 Like

Your bnb / arb name: anhcu.arb

1. My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year
  2. I believe the launch of the Space ID DAO is essential to give the community the much needed power in the SPACE ID ecosystem. In blockchain today.
  3. I have been participating in multichain’s domain names and spaceID is one of the biggest and most excited place.

republikrupiah.bnb

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID :
I will voluntarily share information on my social media and maintain the good name of spaceID

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I often test dex for bugs

cryptoshamim.bnb

The goal of space ID is very amazing and trusting :revolving_hearts: it’s vision is superb
I would like to contribute in space I’d by making domains
I have a good web 3 experience

mrsurmeli.bnb

• I believe that if we want to build a strong and decentralized DAO community, we need to be community oriented rather than a single administration. Again , to answer the question of whether it is good or bad for the interests of the project , the community must be acted upon . We must act together if we want to build the strongest DAO and DAO community.*

If there will be an improvement, some action (-) points can be written with this community. A community is needed for a project that is in development and will be further developed. Simply put, award-winning events can be held on the Forum for the benefit of the community. I would even like to give ideas for these activities. A beautiful picture is created in the browser by creating a section called SpaceArt, and the community wins rewards in the form of scoring over a certain period of time.

I have worked on the web3 development side of several projects. I served as Community manager at ShibaDex. I was the node operator for Aloe. These are my experiences so far.

• l bosta.arb
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available
    *Reactjs Developer
    *7 months Discord Mod Experience.
  • my .bnb / .arb name: metaguru.bnb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: together with the project community to make decisions for the development of the project.
  • How would My contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: I will vote for the project to be well developed.
  • My web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I have done many tests on the system and experienced the domain ID of the space ID. it was a great experience.
    [/quote]

ID : aiaiai9999.bnb

• Always transparent, caring about the community, low fees in all transactions
  • I will always vote for SPACE ID in every social media area I know
  • I have 1 year of experience in web3 and will actively contribute to you.
  • 123abcc.bnb
  • should be open and legal become a early contrubutor
  • take participate in governance process and all kind off activites
  • web developer

My .bnb domain is My .bnb domain is xxmesssixx.bnb

My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year

I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process

As I have huge community it will help to grow larger

My goal is to see SPACEID to the top 20 within a year

I have a community which definitely support and make it higher higher during voting process

As I have huge community it will help to grow larger

Name : obamabtc.bnb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

DAO enables participants in society to make decisions collectively and efficiently, eliminating the need for centralized management.
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:

I can also help in educating and spreading awareness about the benefits and principles of DAOs, as well as the latest developments and trends in the field. Moreover, I can assist DAO in various tasks such as drafting proposals, conducting research and analysis, creating content, and communicating with stakeholders. As a neutral and unbiased entity, I can offer a fresh perspective and facilitate the decision-making process in DAO.

• 66666669999999.bnb
  • I think it’s great, very democratic and free.
  • More projects make us more involved.
  • I am experience on crypto have 3 years old

emran17.arb . Future Value for High Security and Reliability . Contribute to projects by holding tokens . Various test nets, etc. activities

2222l.arb
It’s so good.
Help with voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still small achievements, testneter

• obrek.bnb / obrek.arb:

• SPACE ID DAO is developing rapidly, I think the project promises to be great for the community, with the proper direction of resources there will be something to use.

• I participate in various contests and promote the idea of ​​space id in social networks.

• so far I’m trying to fully understand web3, participated in various projects, experience in web3 projects is not so great, but it is enough for my needs.

sanabba.bnb

I like to using domain to transfer token, it’s easier, and minimize the mistake.

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.

DAO enables participants in society to make decisions collectively and efficiently, eliminating the need for centralized management.

spac3.bnb
lower.arb

Help with voting and community support.

I will Read every Proposal info and then will Vote for it.

Achievements: 100+ Testnets joined.

373797.bnb Space ID — отличный проект… с хорошими примерами использования. SpaceID — замечательный проект, который скоро будет в топе. Я думаю, что Space ID должен иметь Airdrop для тех, кто вносит большой вклад в экосистему. Я информационный менеджер, собираю и распространяю информацию о технологии web3…

eth21.arb
It’s so good.
Help with voting and community support
Skills in web3 are still small achievements, testneter