Delegate Application Template (Part 2)

My spaceID: 6868bnb.bnb
Tester, crypto intusiast

Я, Snk89, хочу подать заявку на участие в выборах делегата ДАО. Я имею опыт работы в блокчейн-сфере более 1 годв и заинтересован в развитии такого проекта , основанных на принципах децентрализации и автономии.

Я обладаю следующими квалификациями и навыками, которые могут быть полезны для ДАО:

• Опыт разработки смарт-контрактов на Solidity;
  • Опыт участия в голосованиях и референдумах в других ДАО;
  • Хорошие коммуникативные и организаторские способности.

Я готов внести свой вклад в развитие ДАО и ее сообщества и буду прилагать максимум усилий для выполнения моих обязанностей как делегата. Если моя кандидатура будет одобрена, я обещаю регулярно участвовать в голосованиях и обсуждениях ДАО и принимать ответственные решения в интересах сообщества.

Спасибо за внимание к моей кандидатуре.

С уважением, Snk89

1 Like
  1. 0988799999. bnb
  2. web3 identity, governance, publicity
  3. any design requests, memes, testing, programming, data analysis
  4. senior 3d/graphic design, junior developing, testing

Your .bnb / .arb name: ashiteru.bnb , ashiteru.arb
Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: should be open and legal
How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: take participate in governance process
Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: junior developer

• abc62.bnb
  • Decentralization, participation and publicity
  • SPACE ID Community Development
  • Professional Moderator/CM/Ambassador
1 Like

Your .bnb / .arb name: 22h00.arb

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.
To summarize, I am excited about the vision of SpaceID DAO and am eager to contribute my skills and experience to the community. I look forward to engaging with the team and members of SpaceID DAO in the near future.

1 Like

Làm sao để gửi được đăng ký đại diện vậy ae!

Your .bnb / .arb name:
tranbinh919.bnb

Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
I believe the overall goal of SPACE ID DAO is to establish a decentralized autonomous organization that provides a secure and reliable platform for individuals to manage and utilize their digital identities. The platform utilizes blockchain and other web3 technologies to ensure privacy and security. The goal of SPACE ID DAO is to provide users with better solutions for their digital identity.

How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
As a web3 information blogger, I can help raise the profile of SPACE ID DAO by creating relevant articles and sharing new ideas and perspectives. I can also participate in community discussions and offer feedback to improve proposals. I believe that by actively engaging with the community, I can contribute to the development of SPACE ID DAO.

Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
I am an information blogger, specializing in reporting on web3 technologies. I have extensive experience and skills in web3, including developing and using blockchain applications, writing smart contracts, and using decentralized exchanges and wallets. I am also familiar with areas such as DeFi and NFT, and have achieved some success and experience in those fields. I believe that I can bring valuable contributions to SPACE ID DAO.

2 Likes

gauxuhu.bnb
I think the DAO is very important and that governs a wide community fairly and transparently.
Decentralization, Participation, Publicity.

Your .bnb/.arb name: tranthua13.bnb
1 My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
- The DAO aims to streamline the process of funding and executing space projects, allowing
individuals and organizations to work together in a streamlined way. more effective and
efficient. Through developing new technologies and exploring new limits
2 How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any suggestions for improvement you’re considering:
- As a community using domain names, I will spread the effects of using domain names
through social media channels.
3 Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
- Stable communication skills
- Content Creation

Your .bnb / .arb name: 6868386.bnb

The overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO is to create a decentralized identity management system that is trusted, secure, and user-centric. This system aims to give individuals control over their digital identities, allowing them to share only the information they choose to share with others. The SPACE ID DAO also aims to facilitate interoperability between different identity systems and create a global network of identity providers.
I own one of the best domains in different TLDs like .bnb .eth .arb .crypto .arbitrum .optimism .polygon and some others.
I have use the tech in all of them.

1 Like

borisrichie.bnb
Goal Space ID DAO in my wiev is to become the most convenient platform for users

I have improvement proposal for the future web3 developers, they maybe need to have from You some shablons to work with, and work on, this can help attract users because some of their work will already be done

I have experiences only in ambassadors program (I am multi language), have a lot of testnet’s background, help in some chats in discords communities, 1/3 of the day I am online, so can communicate a lot.

• My .bnb: xuanducxhbn.bnb
  • My view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO: The SPACE ID DAO aims to build a decentralized global domain name system using blockchain technology, creating a more secure, transparent, and fair system for managing domain names. I believe this project has the potential to revolutionize how we manage domain names.
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering: As someone with extensive web3 experience, I believe I could contribute to the SPACE ID community by promoting the project on social media, participating in discussions, and providing feedback on new features. I’m considering proposing a more user-friendly interface to manage domain names to attract more users.
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills: I’ve launched several web3 projects on Ethereum and other blockchain platforms, developed smart contracts using Solidity, won prizes in hackathons, and contributed to open-source web3 projects. I’m confident my skills and experience would make me a valuable member of the SPACE ID DAO community.

I like that DAO as a model of organization for society and the economy has tremendous potential and can have a positive impact in various areas of activity.
To summarize, I am excited about the vision of SpaceID DAO and am eager to contribute my skills and experience to the community. I look forward to engaging with the team and members of SpaceID DAO in the near future.

• l am snappie.bnb
  • I plan on Helping out by being an active community member
  • I am a web3 enthusiast with Frontend Development skill. I’m a fast learner and I’m willing to work with
    any tools available
    *Reacts Developer
    *No experience Experience.

neeed.bnb

thanks i am really feel amazing about this project

• jessiwarren25678.bnb
  • Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
  • How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
  • Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
1 Like

kote2020.bnb
kote2020.arb

Integration of all Web 3 name services
I really want to give my personal contribution to the project, for its scaling in the world of cryptocurrencies, so that more people would recognize and be interested in such a wonderful project.voting and community support
Marketing, providing assistance to the community

I really like the way you develop the DAO, maybe this will be a historic project that many people will talk about in the future

45645.bnb
69898.arb
1.Your view on the overall goal of the SPACE ID DAO:
. In my view, the goal of Space ID DAO is to create a decentralized metaverse that empowers users and fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
. ID tokens are important in allowing users to participate in governance and perform transactions in the metadata (The buyback program is a significant step towards creating a sustainable ecosystem and increasing the ID token’s value)
. Overall, Space ID DAO has an innovative vision for the future of the digital world, empowering individuals and communities to take control of their digital identities and participate in a more democratic digital economy.

2.How would you contribute to the SPACE ID community or any improvement proposal you are considering:
I can contribute by interacting with the community and with people who are unrelated to the project by talking to them about its goodness and explaining what it proposes.
Also I can test the various applications.

3.Your web3 experiences / achievements / skills:
Creating original positive memes in the Viet Nam branch of the community, informing and supporting new SpaceID users.

1 Like